The Chateau Diaries #193 It’s time to put photos of the accountants on milk cartons & c if they're found

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bettina H
15 hours ago
The patreon card i got ages ago still smell amazing
Hasret
16 hours ago
Received my card a couple days ago -- thanks so much for that! You all looked fabulous in the dresses!
RowanDrift
21 hours ago
My patreon card arrived this week, I think the whole street knew I screamed in excitement, its got pride of place on the dresser and smells lovely Xx
Stephanie, these comments are proof that your loyal fans are so delusional…you can say anything and they’ll defend you while sniffing their precious Patreon cards. So…how about it? Come to Tattle as yourself and face the 15 of us here head on! Tell your truth…set the record straight! Bring the accounts and throw them in our faces! Prove us wrong.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Stephanie, these comments are proof that your loyal fans are so delusional…you can say anything and they’ll defend you while sniffing their precious Patreon cards. So…how about it? Come to Tattle as yourself and face the 15 of us here head on! Tell your truth…set the record straight! Bring the accounts and throw them in our faces! Prove us wrong.
But please don't bring Philipp.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Ahh... it's Saturday. The night before half of the chateau Universe puts out a vlog.
The suspense boredom might kill me.
Loads of cliffhangers to be answered this week:

-Will Dan the gardener continue to garden?
-Are the Fluries still lost in the mountains?
-Will Lady Steph use some Patreon money for a few renovations?

Stay tuned for all this and more in the Sunday blogosphere... 👀

/

• Haha
Reactions: 22
What a shame those dresses weren't sol

What a shame those dresses weren't sold/auctioned with the proceeds donated to those in genuine need. They could have been donated to a school where less fortunate girls may have an opportunity to have a prom dress like their more fortunate peers. Lots of our local schools are running similar schemes.
Where I live there’s a charity called the Prom Project you can donate gowns, shoes, evening bags, jewelry and teens that can’t afford prom dresses can choose their outfits for free, they make a big day of it, with makeup artists on hand and everyone is made to feel special

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Hello!

I'm not completely new to the forum as I've been reading along for about the past year and a half (somewhere around there). I first came across Chateau Diaries in the pandemic after being furloughed (yay to working in the performing arts
). I thought it was incredible that these people lived in such a large space together, partying, and with so many things they could do. Granted, I always thought their tastes were awful but I can't remember when exactly I turned against the channel. I think for me it was their personalities and then eventually the lack of follow through on their plans.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Where I live there’s a charity called the Prom Project you can donate gowns, shoes, evening bags, jewelry and teens that can’t afford prom dresses can choose their outfits for free, they make a big day of it, with makeup artists on hand and everyone is made to feel special
It sickens me to see the way Fanny pounced on those dresses given her extensive wardrobe of expensive dresses and the misappropriated funds she has stashed away. It shows the depths to which she and the rest and them have sunk that it didn't occur to either her or the idiotic woman who donated them, that there were far more deserving recipients for this dresses.
A dress set aside for Nutti, one for Kirsty and several dresses for our "refugee" but no-one mentioned Maria having one. :unsure: O wonder which dress Phiphi NoNuts stashed away for himself - you just know he wanted one.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
Do you want some gaslighting along with your (high) tea? Or perhaps a (mind) game of croquet?
Hjerte Dame.jpg

What makes you think she isn't already here...?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
While having my saturday morning coffee I watched Damoury's serving. (See what I did there 🤣)

They do look good supporting movember. They brought in a huge amount of money in for this cause last year which isn't talked about enough. I'd listen to a podcast of Damoury on suicide prevention, early diagnoses with a guest speaker(s)

It is telling that they do not include Queen Phillipa in their movember bromance.
I went on the obituaries this week, I'd been told an old acquaintance had passed... and TWO younger men cropped up, both within a month of each other, both obits written in a way that says suicide... men in their late 30s with young children... it's shocking how it's really not talked about. Heartbreaking.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Flipity floppity…
At this time of year, socks- merino. They go on straight away. We don’t wear slippers in our household, but our baby boomer parents consider them as important as reading the newspapers! We live in a climate that gets proper cold in the winter. It’s a balmy -10 c now; this is warm! Most folk have central heating here, so our homes are usually warm as to our control/budget.
After a day of work/school, the socks usually get pulled off. I have Birkenstocks. I LOVE THEM. Birks for summer indoors, outdoors… just acquired wool lined bougie Birks- no toe peg. They’re a bit desperate housewife, so have become my house shoes- ain’t no no housewife here!!
Start warm, stay warm here… this often means becoming flushed with heat when entering a warm and cozy home after a -30 C affair.

Oops❤
When my parents got older and temperature became an issue they both switched to proper Inuit Mukluks. Mom liked her’s more decorated but dad’s were always plain. As I’m aging I’m starting to consider ordering myself a pair or three. They’re wonderfully warm. I suspect Uggs are an evolution of these but I’m not sure of their history.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
It sickens me to see the way Fanny pounced on those dresses given her extensive wardrobe of expensive dresses and the misappropriated funds she has stashed away. It shows the depths to which she and the rest and them have sunk that it didn't occur to either her or the idiotic woman who donated them, that there were far more deserving recipients for this dresses.
A dress set aside for Nutti, one for Kirsty and several dresses for our "refugee" but no-one mentioned Maria having one. :unsure: O wonder which dress Phiphi NoNuts stashed away for himself - you just know he wanted one.
I get the impression Maria doesn't care to partake in this kind of tomfoolery. Not sure what her deal is. Maybe it's a safe place and situation for her alleged relationship with Pavlova. Not all families and countries are accepting of same sex couples. The Russian state in particular is brutal so maybe her family is too. Just speculation, no proof.

• Sad
  • Heart
Stephanie, take note. This is how you renovate a room.

Thing is, if you're not going to heat the place, it's all going to get damp and fall apart again... she doesn't even caulk the cracks around the windows. It's her 'stage'... once she's done, she's off on vacation every other week...

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
While having my saturday morning coffee I watched Damoury's serving. (See what I did there 🤣)

They do look good supporting movember. They brought in a huge amount of money in for this cause last year which isn't talked about enough. I'd listen to a podcast of Damoury on suicide prevention, early diagnoses with a guest speaker(s)

It is telling that they do not include Queen Phillipa in their movember bromance.
And PhiPhi is the one who could benefit most from a shave! Even more than Dan!😈

• Haha
I think he prefers his gowns to be flowing, beaded, with sequins. Then of course there's the matching accessories. Shoes wouldn't be a problem as we know he cherishes his heels. Playing dress-ups with Fanny for the camera to the delight of his delusional fans. He must have felt orgasmic going through Mummy's wardrobe. For him, Fanny's overly extensive wardrobe must be a wet dream.

(Incidentally, I've just returned from clothes shopping with my husband. So I'm not feeling generous. Such a freaking trial! He doesn't like anything! After three hours of trawling through menswear stores with him, I don't know if he needs a bullet in the skull, or I do).

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
(Incidentally, I've just returned from clothes shopping with my husband. So I'm not feeling generous. Such a freaking trial! He doesn't like anything! After three hours of trawling through menswear stores with him, I don't know if he needs a bullet in the skull, or I do).
I feel your pain!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Do you want some gaslighting along with your (high) tea? Or perhaps a (mind) game of croquet?
View attachment 1724955
What makes you think she isn't already here...?
Oh yes, I’m sure she is! But no need for disguise or anonymity…just come out of the closet, SJ! Announce yourself! There’s nothing she could say that would cause her craziest fans to ditch her….just a few sniffs of their perfumed Patreon cards and they’re right as rain 😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.