The Chateau Diaries #193 It’s time to put photos of the accountants on milk cartons & c if they're found

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Depending on what part of the south you were raised, it’s either, Loo-ee-ville or Loo-a-vul. I’ve also heard it pronounce Loo-vul. Personally I have always said Loo-a-vul as that was how my grandparent’s generation pronounced it.
Thankyou MRS h. Now where have I heard that before`? :unsure: I was guessing Loo ee ville. 👍

• Haha
Reactions: 6
And surely watching a man do physical work that is useful is much more attractive than a wimp painting his nails demanding a Greek salad from the ‘ cook’for his supper.
The talk about Christmas was announced in the vlog it will be a family occasion with PHi phis family there,Nattys family there, Tante and Toncle🤣 Percy and Mummy. And maybe.. a wedding!???. I must admit to adding the part about the wedding
The presence of Pheeph's parents is ominous, and, I suspect, a direct challenge to Isabelle by Stephanie. Scorpions in a bottle. Isabelle is certainly hanging in there for a reason, and I don't think it's pleasure, comfort, and warmth.

STILL ALLERGIC TO LABOR
Most boys of 25 actually require a sex life. What is he actually doing for his?
ETA: I think we all know shopping is his sex life.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I really can’t believe that not one of the family will stand up to F4F’s and say no we are not spending Christmas at that dump. No central heating and cold roast turkey served so late it’s Boxing Day before the meal is finished. Will the turkey need to be smuggled into France by Auntie and Uncle. What do the French usually eat on Christmas Day. Surely it has to be better than Turkey.
Don't forget, Nati's parents haven't been to the dump before. They are in for a very rude awakening, literally, when they have to get up in the freezing cold. As far as the others are concerned, they helped create/support the situation so they should share in the blame. The food will be weird no matter what. Probably empanadas will be on the menu 🤢 along with a motley assortment of thrown together "party" foods. Fanny will defo be OTT manic in her behavior and holiday costume(s). I secretly wish her back would go out again so she can be carried around in a chair by AnneMarie and Phyllis. Ooops, someone lost their balance carrying her down the stairs. 😈

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
[/QUOTE]
Hmm. Shopping for sex. Unwise :unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Of course they had the money. Gwen is a Mouchel and orphaned at this point. She and her sister have both come into their inheritance. Like I said, they have some money to be stupid with but some Tattlers kept mentioning the business savvy that Gwen apparently has, but which I am yet to see any signs of, other than wishful thinking.

They've also always had the money to do the cottage if it had any importance to them. It never did, just like most of the chateau and the grounds don't, especially now they're not doing any events anymore.
Yes, I don’t know why anyone would think Gwen is business savvy. She has an inheritance or family wealth (nothing wrong with that ), and I’m sure she is intelligent, but that doesn't make her a financial guru. Gwen comes across as timid and shy…always in the background and very soft spoken. She doesn’t seem very comfortable on camera and would probably rather not be filmed. I’m guessing she puts up with Billy’s YouTube filming so he can make his own “play money” and keep busy. Anyone who seriously puts Gwen up on a pedestal and proclaims her to be “business savvy” is probably associated or familiar with the Pethericks in some way…because, like you, I don’t see any signs of that in the vlogs.

The presence of Pheeph's parents is ominous, and, I suspect, a direct challenge to Isabelle by Stephanie. Scorpions in a bottle. Isabelle is certainly hanging in there for a reason, and I don't think it's pleasure, comfort, and warmth.

Lets not assume the new handyman is actually who F4F says he is. We maybe thought a new boy toy for her......but what if????? This boy could be anyone..... You know it's all smoke and mirrors. Maybe Umballine isn't who she is? Maybe she's Fannys friend, like FRK was. Its all so mysterious

Reactions: 15
How to ruin a goulash?
He did everything wrong!
Maybe that dish was edible, but it's not a goulash!
I would be interested in a recipe of yours for goulash. No pressure.

Lets not assume the new handyman is actually who F4F says he is. We maybe thought a new boy toy for her......but what if????? This boy could be anyone..... You know it's all smoke and mirrors. Maybe Umballine isn't who she is? Maybe she's Fannys friend, like FRK was. Its all so mysterious
Ohhhhh, maybe the wedding is Stephanie and Ombeline? And Pheeph will be the fluffer? Although I'd think way less of Ombeline.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Hmm. Shopping for sex. Unwise :unsure:
[/QUOTE]
He strikes me as A sexual but that could be because he has the charisma of an amoeba

• Haha
Reactions: 20
As I've reported before, it is my understanding there are structural issues that need to be fixed first and they are serious. Cuz Armoir can't fix those himself so he is left doing minimal things they can do until Stephanie Jarvis figures out a way to tell her patron friends she needs way more money to be able to properly continue the renovations. I am not sure she will walk that route though. She might as well choose to ignore the structural issues (she has done that before) against all advice (done that too, multiple times) and force Cuz to ram the paneling in just to be done with it and move on to the following disaster of a project. At this point there is no way to tell, because she's no longer reigned in by any common sense around her. She has become used to the fact that (some of ) her fans will love her no matter what.
Thanks. Are these structural issues you described the same one Potts referred to in their rear facade video with Nic about where Nati's and Gerry's windows should be placed? Afterward, he went around the corner from the botched terrace repair and showed the camera and SJ where the lower wall of the old part of the chateau was visibly bulging out and posed with his hands pushing it back, and pointing upward, and talking about, second story and roof damage above it.
Can you talk about the departure of common sense around her? Or, in more general terms, why there seems to be such a big change in the weather there, with no projects going forward? Is it the looming expense of structural repair for the grand salon? What happened to her scheme for doing ads to make up the €300K for heating? Is it Isabelle's presence -- and is she machinating against a financial takeover by Philip?
A million questions, you don't have to answer any, TIA

Last edited:
  • Heart
He strikes me as A sexual but that could be because he has the charisma of an amoeba
I think they are both asexual, just a hunch
[/QUOTE]
Yes Fanny has never struck me as a highly sexual being but @Clara Burnett says she is wanton abandon ewww shudder the thought. I bet snorts longs to make someone shudder but not through recoiling and cringing

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Yes, I don’t know why anyone would think Gwen is business savvy. She has an inheritance or family wealth (nothing wrong with that ), and I’m sure she is intelligent, but that doesn't make her a financial guru. Gwen comes across as timid and shy…always in the background and very soft spoken. She doesn’t seem very comfortable on camera and would probably rather not be filmed. I’m guessing she puts up with Billy’s YouTube filming so he can make his own “play money” and keep busy. Anyone who seriously puts Gwen up on a pedestal and proclaims her to be “business savvy” is probably associated or familiar with the Pethericks in some way…because, like you, I don’t see any signs of that in the vlogs.
I don't think anyone here is associated with them, no. People seemed to think she is business savvy because they are investing in property, as if all investing is smart investing, and because she keeps the books. No, to me it just seems they're blowing through money without much plan but luckily she seems to have quite a bit of it.

Reactions: 9
I don't think anyone here is associated with them, no. People seemed to think she is business savvy because they are investing in property, as if all investing is smart investing, and because she keeps the books. No, to me it just seems they're blowing through money without much plan but luckily she seems to have quite a bit of it.
Well investing in property in France is not savvy as prices have hardly increased and in some areas not at all. Chateau are the lowest property prices per square metre as people don't want them. Being savvy invest in Paris where prices have grown and have something you can rent out

Thanks. Are these structural issues you described the same one Potts referred to in their rear facade video with Nic about where Nati's and Gerry's windows should be placed? Afterward, he went around the corner from the botched terrace repair and showed the camera and SJ where the lower wall of the old part of the chateau was visibly bulging out and posed with his hands pushing it back, and pointing upward, and talking about, second story and roof damage above it.
Can you talk about the departure of common sense around her? Or, in more general terms, why there seems to be such a big change in the weather there, with no projects going forward? Is it the looming expense of structural repair for the grand salon? What happened to her scheme for doing ads to make up the €300K for heating? Is it Isabelle's presence -- and is she machinating against a financial takeover by Philip?
A million questions, you don't have to answer any, TIA
She has done a few ads for fake Peerages and wine I think

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Well investing in property in France is not savvy as prices have hardly increased and in some areas not at all. Chateau are the lowest property prices per square metre as people don't want them. Being savvy invest in Paris where prices have grown and have something you can rent out
Exactly. Also, don't move on to a new project before you've finished the current one otherwise you're stretching yourself thin.

• Heart
Reactions: 16

It’s very possible that he’s asexual or even pansexual. His behavior over the years (I cringe even as I think it’s been years plural) has always seems wildly varied.

Reactions: 11
The investment is in her marriage, peace of mind, and mental health. The purchases keep him busy so he 1. stays out of her hair, and 2. doesn't have time to stray.

Reactions: 15
I sometimes get the sense that someone here has a vested interest in the Pethericks (for whatever reason). Has nothing but praise for Billy and Gwen…It’s just my sixth sense saying something seems off, I guess! 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.