The Chateau Diaries #193 It’s time to put photos of the accountants on milk cartons & c if they're found

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I agree which is why I bought my bolthole on the cliff top at MOS….Maybe we can have an anti chateau meet up in HampSHIRE…at the Beach House? I recall a debate here about the pronunciation?
I’m now looking near Shaftesbury for my main home.
We are lucky to have such lovely villages to choose from …..
I was lucky enough to inherit a small pied-a-terre in Chelsea. Handy for the museums etc.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
So this week some gates were painted and put back together........ right........
Very good, no heating, render falling off the walls ( great first impression for guests or captives ?) but there is peeling wall paper, the gaps are filled in with crayons!, damp, leaking rads, pests (multiple legs as well as two), no keys to your rooms. But there is a veg garden covered with bird poo, a half built arbor. In the back yard there is a swamp (sorry lake) and a “garden” behind a chapel that’s suffering from subsidence due to the removal of loads of trees. The “patio” should be condemned as it’s probably going to collapse. Great place to stay, no local attractions, no star rating and unfinished rooms make to look good but don’t function.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
How are my two favorite Netherrealm daddies doing? Hopefully better?
i am doing fine...Had to be in Amsterdam and Den Haag from last wednesday untill the weekend..it was exhausting, and i am very glad to be back at home..the left side of my body is getting better.although still a bit black and blue...but....i am walking like a peacock again... ;)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
i am doing fine...Had to be in Amsterdam and Den Haag from last wednesday untill the weekend..it was exhausting, and i am very glad to be back at home..the left side of my body is getting better.although still a bit black and blue...but....i am walking like a peacock again... ;)
Strutting? Like Mick Jagger? 🕺

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Well I fell for the click bait! I haven’t watched a Lalande video in ions, until tonight. Anybody else watch? So looking forward to your comments.
Oh my bad some of you have commented. I best go back and catch up. Skimming doesn’t work.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Crikey I can’t say I relate to any of the characters but I absolutely loved that series one of the best things I have watched. I binge watched the whole thing in one go during lockdown. I loved the book and loved the series. Don’t lock me up!
LOL. I find the whole aspect of "they're incredible geniuses but suffering from mental health issues, yet not seeking treatment, because everybody goes through it and it makes us quirky" very eye-rolling. My good Judy and I really hope she stops writing, so that we will not have to suffer through another one of her books...

I love Chesterfields.
Hopefully you don't paint them like Angelina from Château Life. My goodness was that insufferable!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
That is a lovely finish and shade…..
You have many months work at HMN getting rid of those hideous things squirrel made/ adapted should you volunteer there🤣
I did notice that the Herend lamp he made for Valentine’s Day is not on her dressing table.
At the parliament talk…… Philip was introduced as ….someone who helps Stephanie a lot at the chateau NOT her BoYFrienD
Thank you. It is an Vanessa Arbuthnot fabric which is lovely to work with, expensive to buy but I usually wait for her sales . I’d love to burn to hideous shades they have😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Isn't Dan supposed to be doing a video on his ruin on Sunday evening? Or has that whole project petered out?

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Same ... I'm waiting for someone else to watch and report back.
First went the Tattlers!!! Careful Fanny others will follow-your flogs are boring

Thank you. It is an Vanessa Arbuthnot fabric which is lovely to work with, expensive to buy but I usually wait for her sales . I’d love to burn to hideous shades they have😂😂
Ahh my Mum loved her fabrics they are beautiful she used one with swallows on it was a gorgeous linen

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I watched clickbait well done, she does nothing, I am not interested in seeing the bloody garden everytime. Watching Maria cook and hearing Philip yet again doing nothing. So she went high to get her lake, Paris Uhmmmm REALLY!!!!!

No one really has any content and just doing it for the patreon money and stardom. I'd rather watch littlest Cahteau where they take the mickey out of themselves.. Are they really that inept????? At least I laugh.

Just watched an apocalyptic movie and I imagined a senario at lalalnde with Stephanie, walking around with a pink phone in her hand talking about nothing. Dressing up her costumes and dancing with Philip as the world collapses around them no internet no power no heating and a 100 peacocks and hens. Find me a script writer

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I do predict a Wedding is in the air !
Oh Squirrel will be beside himself with glee ! 🐿:p A life of luxury travel , to the Manor Born Posturing and Never to work again !!!

Everyone , even Squirrel's parents are coming for Christmas ..... well, extra bodies means extra body heat in that cold place!
I believe the dinning room is the warmest place in the farmhouse .... so said Fanny in her dressing gown -said in the morning .... could not sleep.
Probably worrying about what lies she has to say in her coming speech for the Assemblee in Paris ...... a meeting that looked like a few sad people were roped into.
Was it me or did the audience look bored and feed up and the women there were giving that designer dress the "once over" too !!!
You just know those women where thinking that the Free money is not going into reno's but on her back and to that weird little toad with the camera videoing everything going on here!

Fanny went into the garden where she saw lots of mushrooms/toadstools coming up ...... feed them to the "Allergic One" I say!
Talking of the forth coming Groom ...... I bet he took off the black nail polish when in Paris !
I bet they stayed in a $$ Hotel too.
Well...... Bun Boy has a new friend to talk too.
Nasty Natti's family are looking into their heritage in Spain..... wondering what part of the family tree the bullying and nastiness started I guess.

Why oh why does Marie still stay there cooking ? I am sure she could get a great paying job in a up- market B&B any where and have a room that is heated and not falling down !!!

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Clickbait vlog title again!
Just when we think she's getting her comeuppance, it's an appearance to explain how wonderful she's doing with Patreon!
Why would you have to explain Patreon unless wrongdoing is suspected?

• Heart
  • Haha
I am soooooo over the Fleuries. Their whole long suffering nagging wife, bumbling spendthrift husband is getting very old. Frankly I want to witch slap the lot of them. Spoiled, indulged brats!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Isn't Dan supposed to be doing a video on his ruin on Sunday evening? Or has that whole project petered out?
Maybe the walls have all fallen down with no tree's to hold them up and......... there is nothing to see anymore, just a pile of bricks ! :rolleyes::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 21
And surely watching a man do physical work that is useful is much more attractive than a wimp painting his nails demanding a Greek salad from the ‘ cook’for his supper.
The talk about Christmas was announced in the vlog it will be a family occasion with PHi phis family there,Nattys family there, Tante and Toncle🤣 Percy and Mummy. And maybe.. a wedding!???. I must admit to adding the part about the wedding
Family are just making up the numbers as her old friends have done a runner since snorts arrived

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
I am soooooo over the Fleuries. Their whole long suffering nagging wife, bumbling spendthrift husband is getting very old. Frankly I want to witch slap the lot of them. Spoiled, indulged brats!
Can't watch them anymore ..... bigger scammer than Fanny I feel at the moment ! :devilish:

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I’m the other side of Lymington. MOS

Which is why Camilla’s affected accent is her own making …..
Lymington and Highcliff are lovely. I'm from nearby Poole but I have now retired to Spain where it's still sunny today and I've been for a swim in the sea 😊

• Heart
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.