The Chateau Diaries #193 It’s time to put photos of the accountants on milk cartons & c if they're found

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm pretty sure only the US does the missing persons on milk cartons thing.
I've always wondered if it makes a difference?
When I taught school in the 80's we had three students in one year that had been abducted by their non custodial parent with photos on milk cartons.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
She keeps him around as without him there would be absolutely NO content?
Good one.

Speculation: It has to do with the failure of the revolution Clara touches upon at Patreon day. I get the strong feeling she was expecting support from the entourage which was not forthcoming. And that retrenchment is part of the strange lack of renovation, progress, and weird holes in Dan's and the new handyman's stories....Something is up, and Clara seems to be saying it would be unwise for her to talk about it. She hints she thinks SJ knows who she is. Definitely a change in the weather, having to do with money. No other explanation for prioritizing the Jardin Anglais and the thrice-stupid Burgundian junket channel at this time. Her only content for the year.
Maybe the move to Venice has been bought forward? Maybe the stashed funds have been a deposit on a damp, smelly "palace". Could the dump be for sale?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Why are F4F’s nord vpn ads in the CD videos so boring? I know F4F loves to copy others. Here is an embedded nord vpn ad by the Jolly crew ( Josh is speaking first, Ollie sings and dresses up.) Fanny would be a natural, in Ollie’s role in the nord vpn ad. Go to the below video. The ad starts at 3:02 with Josh speaking and then Ollie joins the video, rapping, singing etc. Ollie is on the right eating fries in the thumbnail.. Their nord vpn video puts Fanny’ nord ad to shame.

Time to up your vpn ad game, F4F!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Maybe the move to Venice has been bought forward? Maybe the stashed funds have been a deposit on a damp, smelly "palace". Could the dump be for sale?
The Palazzo Diarrheas? Quick somebody claim the name on YouTube.🍝🍕🍷🍾➿🦚🦔👢💰

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I lost my son to suicide two years ago, he had made several attempts and we were in the dark about his mental condition as he put on a brave front hiding his torment from us. I’m happy for you and your son, I hope that he is open and let’s you know if things are getting too much for him. Now that I belong to the club no one wants to join, I try to distract myself and stay busy, and the famous 15 make me laugh they’re really not such terrible bunch ❤
I am so very sad to hear this and wish I could think of something to say which would help you but I don’t think my words would help. I met a few young men with mental health conditions through those years and it breaks my heart to think that many try and put on a brave front as you son did. My sister also battled mental health conditions for many years and eventually succeeded in taking her own life 15 years ago at the age of 41 leaving a husband and a 7 and 14 year old.

I agree about tattle being the perfect entertainment at times,the famous 15 are really a wonderful bunch.
Sending you lots of love and virtual hugs. 💕💕💕

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Why are F4F’s nord vpn ads in the CD videos so boring? I know F4F loves to copy others. Here is an embedded nord vpn ad by the Jolly crew ( Josh is speaking first, Ollie sings and dresses up.) Fanny would be a natural, in Ollie’s role in the nord vpn ad. Go to the below video. The ad starts at 3:02 with Josh speaking and then Ollie joins the video, rapping, singing etc. Ollie is on the right eating fries in the thumbnail.. Their nord vpn video puts Fanny’ nord ad to shame.

Time to up your vpn ad game, F4F!!!!

Jolly show more talent in a single thumbnail than La Dame du Quatre Vents does in a year of vlogs!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I am so very sad to hear this and wish I could think of something to say which would help you but I don’t think my words would help. I met a few young men with mental health conditions through those years and it breaks my heart to think that many try and put on a brave front as you son did. My sister also battled mental health conditions for many years and eventually succeeded in taking her own life 15 years ago at the age of 41 leaving a husband and a 7 and 14 year old.

I agree about tattle being the perfect entertainment at times,the famous 15 are really a wonderful bunch.
Sending you lots of love and virtual hugs. 💕💕💕
I grieve with for the loss of your precious sister and wish you peace and continued healing ❤‍🩹

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I lost my son to suicide two years ago, he had made several attempts and we were in the dark about his mental condition as he put on a brave front hiding his torment from us. I’m happy for you and your son, I hope that he is open and let’s you know if things are getting too much for him. Now that I belong to the club no one wants to join, I try to distract myself and stay busy, and the famous 15 make me laugh they’re really not such terrible bunch ❤
I was just fixing to come on here and make snarky remarks about how the flying monkeys are bored and I'm bored, etc - your post really touched me and brought me back to the real world. Thank you and others for sharing!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I watched Billy’s vlog from yesterday where he discussed his insurance woes on the convent. First, I had to get over the way he said “everythink” throughout the vlog. 🙄 once I got over that…😆 In the US, if a bank lends you money (a mortgage) to buy a structure, the bank requires insurance on the property. If the property isn’t insurable, the bank won’t lend you the money to buy it. Billy said he had an extremely hard time getting the convent insured. So, either the laws or rules are different in France, or he paid for the convent “in full” and didn’t need to borrow money to buy it. I recall he said they spent $500K to buy the convent. If they paid that total in full, with no borrowing, they could have easily funded the gardeners cottage restoration. Michael’s gofundme account claimed that Gwen and Billy didn’t have the money to spend in the cottage. My guess is that was totally untrue. They just didn’t want to spend money on Michael’s folly.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
I watched Billy’s vlog from yesterday where he discussed his insurance woes on the convent. First, I had to get over the way he said “everythink” throughout the vlog. 🙄
LOL! That was driving me crazy. And, they obviously have more money than sense. I've been so bored with all of these rich youtubers I went and gave Mo a try, lol! It made me laugh when he said this . . . .
Alexander.JPG

And, Sherrie turned 60. The whole dynamic with Mo and the family is weird.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
When I taught school in the 80's we had three students in one year that had been abducted by their non custodial parent with photos on milk cartons.
But do they get found? Does having them on the milk cartons make a difference?

Reactions: 7
LOL! That was driving me crazy. And, they obviously have more money than sense. I've been so bored with all of these rich youtubers I went and gave Mo a try, lol! It made me laugh when he said this . . . .View attachment 1726634
I had a smile at this comment when it came up on the screen.
It came out of nowhere.

Alexander has done a beautiful job of the curtains.
The labour involved in making them would easily run into the thousands if not ten of thousands.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Alexander has done a beautiful job of the curtains.
The labour involved in making them would easily run into the thousands if not ten of thousands.
What is he doing there? Seems so many of these really talented people are just hiding out at these chateaus in the middle of nowhere.

Reactions: 18
I watched Billy’s vlog from yesterday where he discussed his insurance woes on the convent. First, I had to get over the way he said “everythink” throughout the vlog. 🙄 once I got over that…😆 In the US, if a bank lends you money (a mortgage) to buy a structure, the bank requires insurance on the property. If the property isn’t insurable, the bank won’t lend you the money to buy it. Billy said he had an extremely hard time getting the convent insured. So, either the laws or rules are different in France, or he paid for the convent “in full” and didn’t need to borrow money to buy it. I recall he said they spent $500K to buy the convent. If they paid that total in full, with no borrowing, they could have easily funded the gardeners cottage restoration. Michael’s gofundme account claimed that Gwen and Billy didn’t have the money to spend in the cottage. My guess is that was totally untrue. They just didn’t want to spend money on Michael’s folly.
That account should be reported to gofund me with the evidence.

LOL! That was driving me crazy. And, they obviously have more money than sense. I've been so bored with all of these rich youtubers I went and gave Mo a try, lol! It made me laugh when he said this . . . .View attachment 1726634
I watched Mos video on metal detecting as I wanted to see she he found. Talk about boring. A lazily concocted video with very little editing or story line. In the end I didn’t even see what he found as I fast forwarded so much I missed it and then couldn’t be bothered to find it.

I would say it is lovely the way the Petheriks have accepted him into the family even tho he is only the BF. He probably has no other family in France and is battling to make a living. I don’t know his back history.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
I would say it is lovely the way the Petheriks have accepted him into the family even tho he is only the BF. He probably has no other family in France and is battling to make a living. I don’t know his back history.
[/QUOTE]

I agree with you. It is lovely how the Pethericks have have accepted Mo.
He is one of the family now.

I don't know why he was originally in France or what his job was but he and Sadie met through a dating app.
He also has a clothing shop in Algiers.

What is he doing there? Seems so many of these really talented people are just hiding out at these chateaus in the middle of nowhere.
From what I understand, Billy explained Alexander is a friend of the Petherick family.
I believe he comes from Switzerland and is a fashion designer.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.