The Chateau Diaries #193 It’s time to put photos of the accountants on milk cartons & c if they're found

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
While having my saturday morning coffee I watched Damoury's serving. (See what I did there 🤣)

They do look good supporting movember. They brought in a huge amount of money in for this cause last year which isn't talked about enough. I'd listen to a podcast of Damoury on suicide prevention, early diagnoses with a guest speaker(s)

It is telling that they do not include Queen Phillipa in their movember bromance.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I don't think the new handyman is Kirsty's boyfriend. He loves the camera too much. Why would he suddenly shy away from it? I'm sure @Clara Burnett can tell us who the mystery man is. It's a shame we won't get to see him. All the current "characters" are boring AF. Lalande is in desperate need of some new faces. Fanny should have hired someone else.
Because it's selmar again?

Well done @arwensgal1975 on your VIP-ness. Tonight in the VIP lounge is going to be a riot with all the new VIPs and existing ones of course! Pity @Heathcliffe has chosen to take a step back. I really thought he was going to make it!
@Heathcliffe is only working on his speech for when becoming VIP

• Haha
Reactions: 12
How the heck did he get 7 servings out of that scrap of meat? I bet he bought just enough for the recipe, not allowing for the honking great bone and all the sinew he cut off.... idiot... No wonder they needed a cheese course at the end...
I noticed that…. He was careful to tell us how he was making the recipe up one fourths….. more but he didn’t mention the meat weight.
I am guessing Maria shopped for the ingredients and 7 …loaves of bread. Looking forward to seeing what Maria makes with ALL those breadcrumbs 🥴. And she will make a bone broth.
just another vapid vlog.
Find the child an activity to deflect some heat off princess

Flipity floppity…
At this time of year, socks- merino. They go on straight away. We don’t wear slippers in our household, but our baby boomer parents consider them as important as reading the newspapers! We live in a climate that gets proper cold in the winter. It’s a balmy -10 c now; this is warm! Most folk have central heating here, so our homes are usually warm as to our control/budget.
After a day of work/school, the socks usually get pulled off. I have Birkenstocks. I LOVE THEM. Birks for summer indoors, outdoors… just acquired wool lined bougie Birks- no toe peg. They’re a bit desperate housewife, so have become my house shoes- ain’t no no housewife here!!
Start warm, stay warm here… this often means becoming flushed with heat when entering a warm and cozy home after a -30 C affair.

Oops❤
Had I been wearing house shoes as usual I would not have stubbed my toe so badly, that last week I broke it.
I now have to spend a couple of weeks with frozen peas on my foot and keeping my leg raised. I will of course have time to Tattle and watch some old vlogs. Like this one. We can see the stone when fanny said it was concrete. And just look at the lack of respect for things. The piano covered in dust with a paint brush and tray on it😡

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
Missing KiKi G - taking a break?!
No. However, I have been busy. 😉

200w.gif

Marcia Hughes
1 hour ago
How many permanent staff do you have now at La Lande

200w (1).gif

146agi122
11 hours ago
It came to me during my recent viewing of Ms. JARVIS's vlog, like a lightening bolt, that she has an uncanny resemblence to the world famous DALIDA, who was a french/italian singer in the 60's 70's 80,'s born in Egypt. She sang in 11 languages. Her appearance and even her height are the same.

Hi Curtis,

1668245641268.png
1668245764516.png

1668246009242.png
1668246441416.png

Let's not forget, Dana is also a dear ringer for an older Dalida, but Stephanie Jarvis also fits the bill.

From the CD, 8/26/21 comments...
MoiNature
15 hours ago
Dana is a dead ringer for the late singer Dalida.

SJ robe.png
1668245878413.png
1668245891754.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Fill-Up cooked dinner all day. I guess Emmaus was closed and eBay was offline for maintenance.

View attachment 1720583
Guys Im so sorry, I need a willialm. Euraopian. What have I done+I founf out my X that Im still vrtu mried to. Still in lie with I hate to adamit.
Traditionally velvet slippers/loafers are only acceptable as at home wear. A black or white tie event would call for evening slippers/pumps. Mine are the style on the back left. Very simple, goes with everything.

View attachment 1720963
nice shoes......I need your help/ I need a William. I know how did I get into this shiny. Ugggggggggggg! It started with my Ev who is still very married to me, Seeing an old girlfriend Named Jeanette, We both went to great schools before iy was over I sent myself a post on my Facebook page about something sappy and stupid from a William. Geeez,,,, Iy happened so fast. I need a William, European Wiliam it's fake it UI are I re madley in love with me. I don't care gay the hater is better, Come on Gays are better lovers. tit, What did i DO? Buck up. It will be Funny as long as you dont humiliate me, any anybody up for a game? Yu have to be William

Good thing you included a picture.
Us frenchified yanks know commode can refer to a small chest-like piece of furniture...
But it can also be a toilet on wheels... At on this side of the pond...

What are you referring to, please. I have given up on watching the videos...
Sorry
If I watch a flog, I am running the cursor along the line thing that pops up showing the time stamps. I stop when a thumbnail looks interesting... Or else I am clicking on the arrow so it jumps every 5 seconds...
I gave up on speed two because if a screech laugh erupts it scares the bejesus outta me...
I can't remember the last flog I properly watched...
I actually don't even know if snorts still snorts...

'Moron' is such an excellent word.
commode🤪

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She travelled one third of the time taken to get to the moon! Just to get there. And I’m sure everyone at the farmhouse was counting down the minutes until she got there.
Fixed it for you:
And I’m sure everyone at the farmhouse was counting down the minutes until she left there.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
So Brenda is dumping photos and details of her trip to HMN in FB. Staying in the Marquis Suite, which I also thought this was one (or only) "showcase" room. So much not done here as well.....
.......And our suspicions confirmed. Definitely no lock on the door. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
And Natti...come on you know Brenda is going to film every cm of the place. One room could be at least presentable. Even the IBIS Budget wouldn't leave the glaring need for paint let alone a need for a door lock as was pointed out by Headhunter.

In New Zealand bare feet are common place. But I do put shoes on to go out!

What are toe pegs?
@Sparrowsfart Flip flops or shoe thongs perhaps??

Actually, in underwear, thongs and g-strings are two different garments. The g-string has fabric at the front only, while the thong has fabric at both front and back. Some Aussies wear g-string underwear/swim wear and practicallly everyone wears 'thongs' (aka flip-flops) on their feet. The word 'thong', to describe that type of footwear, is derived from the Javanese reed/natural fiber woven sandals of the same design; Australia being very close to Indonesia. British folk call them flip-flops, NZedders call them jandals (the original brand name for Japanese sandals) and I've heard Americans call them a wide variety of things, including slippers. Every country has their own name for this type of footwear. As far as undergarments go, we've seen many unwanted visions of Fanny wearing g-strings when she doesn't realise the sun is shining through her skimpy clothing. She mistakenly wears dark g-strings under light coloured clothing, stupid woman. Philipp probably chooses her undies (she seems incapable) but neither of them has any clue of how to dress appropriately. No idea what she'd call that type of g-string underwear, but she probably has some silly cutsie teasing name for them in the belief it makes her feel and look sexy. 🙄
Thanks for educating me!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
giphy (1).gif

Stephanie Jarvis and Co. are getting worried.
Another month with negative numbers.

your-desperation-is-showing-relax.gif

She has hired Antoine and filmed him @8:00...

Bettina H
15 hours ago
The patreon card i got ages ago still smell amazing
Hasret
16 hours ago
Received my card a couple days ago -- thanks so much for that! You all looked fabulous in the dresses!
RowanDrift
21 hours ago
My patreon card arrived this week, I think the whole street knew I screamed in excitement, its got pride of place on the dresser and smells lovely Xx

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Exactly. So many questions regarding Brenda. Is she, the Brenda who is the one who constantly appears in the HMN vlogs as, "she who knows everything"?
Might also be the one who was recently fleetingly featured in SJ's CD vlogs too, perhaps?
If not then, for someone who gives so generously, so frequently, why not be given more vlog time?? :unsure:
I don't recall a surname being given....I can't see Brenda Gibbons sending those dresses although still a devout SJ loyalist her gifting seems to have waned I think she stopped her patreonage or at least reduced it.

Reactions: 11
No. However, I have been busy. 😉

View attachment 1724408

Marcia Hughes
1 hour ago
How many permanent staff do you have now at La Lande

View attachment 1724411

146agi122
11 hours ago
It came to me during my recent viewing of Ms. JARVIS's vlog, like a lightening bolt, that she has an uncanny resemblence to the world famous DALIDA, who was a french/italian singer in the 60's 70's 80,'s born in Egypt. She sang in 11 languages. Her appearance and even her height are the same.

Hi Curtis,

View attachment 1724339 View attachment 1724343

View attachment 1724357 View attachment 1724372

Let's not forget, Dana is also a dear ringer for an older Dalida, but Stephanie Jarvis also fits the bill.

From the CD, 8/26/21 comments...
MoiNature
15 hours ago
Dana is a dead ringer for the late singer Dalida.

View attachment 1724360 View attachment 1724347 View attachment 1724349
Oh those poor deluded people. How empty must their lives be if this is the best that they can cling to!

Good to see you @KiKiGee I did see you pop up yesterday 😘

• Heart
What a shame those dresses weren't sol

What a shame those dresses weren't sold/auctioned with the proceeds donated to those in genuine need. They could have been donated to a school where less fortunate girls may have an opportunity to have a prom dress like their more fortunate peers. Lots of our local schools are running similar schemes.
I noticed on social media this year that many people were gifting their previous years prom dresses, even bridesmaid dresses to those who could not afford. It was a lovely thought and the dresses were spectacular. I only noticed it with the dresses though and not with the boys attire although I suppose you can get a good few uses out of trousers and shirts unlike the magificence of some of the dresses.

Oh right so it was BG... I am surprised... especially for a woman of her age to still have this strange fan crush for an almost 40 year old woman.. maybe the daughter she never had?

While having my saturday morning coffee I watched Damoury's serving. (See what I did there 🤣)

They do look good supporting movember. They brought in a huge amount of money in for this cause last year which isn't talked about enough. I'd listen to a podcast of Damoury on suicide prevention, early diagnoses with a guest speaker(s)

It is telling that they do not include Queen Phillipa in their movember bromance.
The cause is rightly deserved but I did wonder, if after our discussion on tattle, after the initial shave off day, that Dan read our comments regarding the lack of information given regarding the Movember theme and decided to throw together a vlog to go into more detail. We should get a cut of his earnings given we provide the ideas for his content.

Martin Freemam played a Fluffer in Love Actually.
My favourite feel good film ever....he was a very good fluffer. :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Thank you for responding and in turn returning KiKiGee!
Now if we can just get MoJo D to return!

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.