The Chateau Diaries #193 It’s time to put photos of the accountants on milk cartons & c if they're found

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OK forgot to say thank you to Nordic Outdoor in Bruntsfield for your friendly help.

Reactions: 10
Flip flops you’ll make the young cringe if you call them thongs 🤣

I call them flip flops and I wear flip flops everyday. My sister-in-law from Virginia calls them slaps. She’s got a lot of odd names for things.
Probably where the term slapper came from, for immoral woman, as in F4F is a right old slapper

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
I’m thinking the chateauverse might be eating it’s young. Lots of new channels popping up with either a slant on Chateau Diarrhea’s name including one with a direct rip off of Doing it Ourselves. They’re just putting an @ in front. Will they be so anxious to be associated when the grifters are hauled off and shut down?😲

• Wow
  • Sad
Thanksgiving is going to be held by Jeff and Patrick inviting friends uhmmmm who will it be???

Imagine Ash and Terry from escape to the deam, Jane and Tony from Not quite a Chateau DIY and Stephanie and Philip. I think she will decline as we ahve seen how rude she has been Lacelle two and Jane and Tony would not also be up to her class of aquaintences.

• Haha
Bloody hell! She's insane! By the time she got to the HMN, she could have flown to Singapore, on to Australia, hung about there for a few hours and still have had plenty of time to get to New Zealand! I know where I'd rather go.
She travelled one third of the time taken to get to the moon! Just to get there. And I’m sure everyone at the farmhouse was counting down the minutes until she got there.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Ha ha. This is going to start a whole new polémique!

Thongs - a pair of knickers that go up your bum.
Tongs - flip flop type sandals with a post between big toe and next toe.

However,
Thongs - a pair of knickers that go up your bum is pronounced tongs in France.

And a pair of sandals with a post between the toes are also thongs and are also pronounced tongs in France.

Confused? You will be!
Actually, in underwear, thongs and g-strings are two different garments. The g-string has fabric at the front only, while the thong has fabric at both front and back. Some Aussies wear g-string underwear/swim wear and practicallly everyone wears 'thongs' (aka flip-flops) on their feet. The word 'thong', to describe that type of footwear, is derived from the Javanese reed/natural fiber woven sandals of the same design; Australia being very close to Indonesia. British folk call them flip-flops, NZedders call them jandals (the original brand name for Japanese sandals) and I've heard Americans call them a wide variety of things, including slippers. Every country has their own name for this type of footwear. As far as undergarments go, we've seen many unwanted visions of Fanny wearing g-strings when she doesn't realise the sun is shining through her skimpy clothing. She mistakenly wears dark g-strings under light coloured clothing, stupid woman. Philipp probably chooses her undies (she seems incapable) but neither of them has any clue of how to dress appropriately. No idea what she'd call that type of g-string underwear, but she probably has some silly cutsie teasing name for them in the belief it makes her feel and look sexy. 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
The Columbians, Stewie and Patsy, sure missed the mark on that new paint colour on the exterior trim!
View attachment 1723210
God, did they ever!

Actually, in underwear, thongs and g-strings are two different garments. The g-string has fabric at the front only, while the thong has fabric at both front and back. Some Aussies wear g-string underwear/swim wear and practicallly everyone wears 'thongs' (aka flip-flops) on their feet. The word 'thong', to describe that type of footwear, is derived from the Javanese reed/natural fiber woven sandals of the same design; Australia being very close to Indonesia. British folk call them flip-flops, NZedders call them jandals (the original brand name for Japanese sandals) and I've heard Americans call them a wide variety of things, including slippers. Every country has their own name for this type of footwear. As far as undergarments go, we've seen many unwanted visions of Fanny wearing g-strings when she doesn't realise the sun is shining through her skimpy clothing. She mistakenly wears dark g-strings under light coloured clothing, stupid woman. Philipp probably chooses her undies (she seems incapable) but neither of them has any clue of how to dress appropriately. No idea what she'd call that type of g-string underwear, but she probably has some silly cutsie teasing name for them in the belief it makes her feel and look sexy. 🙄
The only time I wear thongs is on holidays when we are away, in the shower.
No fungal infections for me, thank you very much.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Phi Phi dreams this was his life…😆

I’m pretty sure we’ve seen footage of Phyllis doing that hand motion (come here/praise me) to his SSB. I just can’t go back to find it; the memory is gross enough.
E21ED77F-B31D-4143-AFF5-46186F63F94A.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Thanksgiving is going to be held by Jeff and Patrick inviting friends uhmmmm who will it be???

Imagine Ash and Terry from escape to the deam, Jane and Tony from Not quite a Chateau DIY and Stephanie and Philip. I think she will decline as we ahve seen how rude she has been Lacelle two and Jane and Tony would not also be up to her class of aquaintences.
The Chatelaine Dame d’Arwhore will decline Thanksgiving with the Colombian gays. Too much temptation for poor Fill-Up….Patsy, Stewie, Theresa and Ashtray! Just imagine the orgy. Leather f*ck benches, glory holes, slings and rimming seats everywhere. Fill-Up would really get stuffed.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 2
I’m hesitant to say this (because as soon as I do, something will happen!)...but we haven’t seen any flying monkeys here for a while. I wonder if that means SJ’s minions are finally waking up to her bullshit? They see the mass exodus of past figures (Teabag, Dan, FRK, Selmar, Taty, etc.), they see the lack of progres, they see the trips, the frivolous spending…and eyes are starting to open? Or…maybe SJ’s ostracized the ones in her circle who were her flying monkeys? One can only hope!

Open invitation to Stephanie Jarvis…why not join Tattle as yourself and address the criticism and questions? If everything is legitimate, you have nothing to fear. Honestly, you really have nothing to lose by coming here to “set the record straight!“
All very calm since Open day at the same time@Clara Burnett did say that she has plugged a lot of holes. She has fewer people around her so it’s much easier for her to control leaks and the narrative. Even our Clara is nervous.

Instead of fixing her farmhouse, she does this. Must be difficult for her seeing how much better other chateaus are. And her followers seem to agree it's a good thing. 😳
I watched Amoury at Castle ten Berge last night pottering around his castle doing some odd jobs and maintenance. It was quite refreshing watching some actual work been done. He even managed to strip old wall paper off just before fetching his kids from school. He is a hard worker, unlike F4F.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Flipity floppity…
At this time of year, socks- merino. They go on straight away. We don’t wear slippers in our household, but our baby boomer parents consider them as important as reading the newspapers! We live in a climate that gets proper cold in the winter. It’s a balmy -10 c now; this is warm! Most folk have central heating here, so our homes are usually warm as to our control/budget.
After a day of work/school, the socks usually get pulled off. I have Birkenstocks. I LOVE THEM. Birks for summer indoors, outdoors… just acquired wool lined bougie Birks- no toe peg. They’re a bit desperate housewife, so have become my house shoes- ain’t no no housewife here!!
Start warm, stay warm here… this often means becoming flushed with heat when entering a warm and cozy home after a -30 C affair.

Ok. Enough already. I'm done with the whole slipper, shoes, no shoes, thongs thing. I'm going to bed. Nite, nite...
Oops❤

• Haha
Reactions: 14
A screenshot of the commode, as the individual pictures are too big for Tattle - yes, he compares his French commode to the one in Louvre... :rolleyes:
View attachment 1722416

Try checking the threads leading up to the 100th thread, a lot of gold to be found and unused. - Nothing has progressed in two years, so I'm sure the thread titles would be au currant - LOL!

NOOOOOOOOO.... Then what would we all laugh at?!
Good thing you included a picture.
Us frenchified yanks know commode can refer to a small chest-like piece of furniture...
But it can also be a toilet on wheels... At on this side of the pond...

The whole evening gown skit was perfectly awful! Does Fanny deliberately make sure that she is Cinderella and all the other women are the ugly stepsisters? Of course, Fanny takes the pink princess dress for herself. Kirsty, played the fool because she knows none of those dresses would work for her. Pavlova struggles with a flat chest to fill out the bust and Maria wisely passes. Fanny is either completely clueless to other's feelings or just plain mean. She knew, of course, that she would look the best in the dresses. What a witch! 😡
What are you referring to, please. I have given up on watching the videos...
Sorry
If I watch a flog, I am running the cursor along the line thing that pops up showing the time stamps. I stop when a thumbnail looks interesting... Or else I am clicking on the arrow so it jumps every 5 seconds...
I gave up on speed two because if a screech laugh erupts it scares the bejesus outta me...
I can't remember the last flog I properly watched...
I actually don't even know if snorts still snorts...

OMG!! And he put ALL that dredging flour in the pot! Moron.
'Moron' is such an excellent word.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.