The Chateau Diaries #19 How Tattle saved my vlog!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
walking freely in the forest of lalande - unable to conquer their media couverage
they decided to walk free in public ....with no apparent need to consider their actions....

paging DR DOOLITTLE ....thats you selmar

cage 4 escaped :p :p :p :p :p ....retrieve please:cool:

witchgrass

And everyone is entitled to their own response to Michael getting liquored up in Spain with an instagram model. I think it's hilarious considering his fan base. Sorry I'm not angry enough about it because I am actually Stephanie.

Who knows how he'll navigate his future with patreon. It doesn't seem to be going well and he's setting himself up to fail on a lot of levels. This is also the first time he has done anything openly gay on the internet since before debuting on ETTCDIY. It looks to me like he's trying to flush out the homophobes in his fanbase, and it isn't working out so well.

was there a full moon and I missed it ???

IMG_0622.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 18
walking freely in the forest of lalande - unable to conquer their media couverage
they decided to walk free in public ....with no apparent need to consider their actions....

paging DR DOOLITTLE ....thats you selmar

cage 4 escaped :p :p :p :p :p ....retrieve please:cool:

witchgrass

And everyone is entitled to their own response to Michael getting liquored up in Spain with an instagram model. I think it's hilarious considering his fan base. Sorry I'm not angry enough about it because I am actually Stephanie.

Who knows how he'll navigate his future with patreon. It doesn't seem to be going well and he's setting himself up to fail on a lot of levels. This is also the first time he has done anything openly gay on the internet since before debuting on ETTCDIY. It looks to me like he's trying to flush out the homophobes in his fanbase, and it isn't working out so well.

was there a full moon and I missed it ???

View attachment 448189
I love the idea of Selmar as Dr. Doolittle!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Firstly it must be difficult for Micheal stuck in the middle of nowhere ( his sister in law’s chateau) to meet other gay men. He probably feels compelled to stay in the closet by his family ( judging by billy snide homophobic remarks) have total empathy for that situation, everybody deserves to find love and be happy.
Now he’s semi outted himself has he decided to press the self destruct button? I bet he feels stuck in the whole situation and will do anything to get out of this overwhelming power he has handed to his patreons and viewers, he is no longer in contol ....the Vlogs are........ he has created a monster that he can no longer control and his friends and family all are on that bandwagon too.

If this isn’t the case then he should be embarrassed begging for money and then going to Madrid and partying in a pandemic....... using patreon cash to act like Mr Big.
It’s no shame to be gay Micheal but it is shameful to be greedy, predatory and deceitful .

• Heart
Reactions: 38
@Marquis de Potpourri Ahh, that wacky Michael at another Co-vid super-spreader gathering. I wonder if he will have his dad over to do some more work when he gets home and give him a big hug. gstvo_ has so many fun pictures on his Instagram. In one, he is about to lewdly suck the icing out of a cake decorating bag. Wow, Michael could really learn a lot from Gustavo and bring these culinary techniques back to the cottage kitchen for his YouTube audience. Maybe he'll show his appreciation for everything Gustavo has taught him by using any remaining Patreon money to buy his Spanish friend the almost 1000 Euros in red SMEG kitchen appliances Gustavo has thoughtfully listed on his Amazon wishlist and highlighted for his male admirers on Instagram.
Cmon, if Dan the gardener can go to Paris MP the brother of the châtelain can go to Madrid. 😂😂

Reactions: 8
Firstly it must be difficult for Micheal stuck in the middle of nowhere ( his sister in law’s chateau) to meet other gay men. He probably feels compelled to stay in the closet by his family ( judging by billy snide homophobic remarks) have total empathy for that situation, everybody deserves to find love and be happy.
Now he’s semi outted himself has he decided to press the self destruct button? I bet he feels stuck in the whole situation and will do anything to get out of this overwhelming power he has handed to his patreons and viewers, he is no longer in contol ....the Vlogs are........ he has created a monster that he can no longer control and his friends and family all are on that bandwagon too.

If this isn’t the case then he should be embarrassed begging for money and then going to Madrid and partying in a pandemic....... using patreon cash to act like Mr Big.
It’s no shame to be gay Micheal but it is shameful to be greedy, predatory and deceitful .
I think Michael has gotten very comfortable in his grifting, maybe even feeling a bit beyond reproach but because of that he's now getting sloppy.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I think Michael has gotten very comfortable in his grifting, maybe even feeling a bit beyond reproach but because of that he's now getting sloppy.
I like to think the best in people ........ I’m usually wrong ........... yes I think he’s probably above the mortals in his mind ...... just seems like a sad lost broken drifter in his videos to me .........

Reactions: 12
Poor Michael. He accidentally earned himself thousands of complaining old women with a dog as their profile picture. Give Becky back her five dollars.
I knew he would mess up the little advantage he got from the whining video. What I didn't know that he would do it so soon 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I like to think the best in people ........ I’m usually wrong ........... yes I think he’s probably above the mortals in his mind ...... just seems like a sad lost broken drifter in his videos to me .........
Same, but there were so many red flags with all of them and thats what led me here.

I knew he would mess up the little advantage he got from the whining video. What I didn't know that he would do it so soon 😂😂😂
Since the whining video & the How YouTube Saved My Ass video I haven't the stomach to watch any since.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Who knows? Maybe he will post a video from the palazio real? He can always claim he only came to show his viewers a chateau double the size as Versailles or Buckingham. Only the best for the patreons😂😂
Then he will cook the famous cocido in the aga... Et voilà... fans are happy again.
(You are welcome Michael!)

• Haha
Reactions: 9
It’s an age thing, it’s not a real job unless it’s science, manual labourer, medicine, engineering blah blah. Thankfully young people (not necessarily age related) have more vision and creativity in this century.
Do they? Ok, let's look at SJ, although whether you can describe her as 'young' is quite another matter. She spends 70 hours a week showing thousands of other people that she has done - and continues to do - nothing. And the viewers do nothing while they're watching her doing nothing and gain nothing from the videos showing SJ doing nothing. In a desperate quest to show she's doing something - she even tried to convince herself that she was doing something (unsuccessfully, in my opinion) in her vlog entitled 'How YouTube Saved my Château' -, she is in fact merely highlighting the fact that she's doing nothing. if one were to convert this into a mathematical equation the result will always be nothing. it is the video equivalent of her father's 'paintings' - nothing purporting to be something that is, in fact, nothing. it's a celebration of nothingness.

And making YT videos isn't a métier - anyone can pick up a phone and make a video. None of them have had any training in film-making and it shows.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Who knows? Maybe he will post a video from the palazio real? He can always claim he only came to show his viewers a chateau double the size as Versailles or Buckingham. Only the best for the patreons😂😂
Then he will cook the famous cocido in the aga... Et voilà... fans are happy again.
He could stop at Lalande with a new drone on his way back (also mentioned here earlier) to tide everyone over.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Stop giving him bankable ideas 😀 its time to push the fledgling out of the nest & let him flyyyy

Reactions: 8
Right? And old money gets a pass too, even if they've never had to lift a finger to keep investing their old ass family money.
Get a room, you two.

Their level of impertinence might shock us, but by not addressing it in public it will always be just us, the tiny angry minority, as SJ labeled us in her answer to MPK's sobbing, words that were meant disparaging, but let’s wear them like a badge of honor. Better tiny, angry and a minority than to be complicit to her emptiness. When she started the whole gift grabbing tit, her bff and business partner Nic opposed. Instead of taking his concerns serious, she ridiculed his considerations in her vlog as a way to shut him up and make him look foolish and obviously she didn’t stop there. She turned him into this cartoon character so stupid nobody would ever think twice about him having serious objections to her appalling behavior. To further weaken his position she got his wife and underage stepson seriously involved in the vlogs, no way back, both are now infected with her greed. Nic’s wife can act all integer, she’s corrupted and so is her poor son, by accepting the small gifts, small compared to SJ’s bigger fishes to fry. There was a time SJ felt very threatened by Marie’s entrance on the Nic stage. She was convinced Marie would take over the tit-show-shat-o and turn it into something French. Oh, if only. She made sure that will never happen. She has won another battle before it even started.

It looks to me like he's trying to flush out the homophobes in his fanbase, and it isn't working out so well.
It looks to me he feels safe enough to just be himself. The not working out so well is what we agree on.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Relax. As soon as SJ or MPK gets enough subs it's all coming out. SJ will give herself a six year olds version of the academy awards in yet another ugly dress. About a week or two later every sub she has will be recommended a video exposing her. Where do you think all the dirt in the gossip channels come from? Sites like this. These aren't brilliant investigative journalist. It's all here with receipts. It will all be laid out in easy to understand order. All exposed. A narcacist worst nightmare. Just as soon as it's worth it. As soon as she has enough subs to make the veiws worth it. It's coming and no one can stop it.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
He could stop at Lalande with a new drone on his way back (also mentioned here earlier) to tide everyone over.
That is exactly what I think will happen. He will try to and once he's there, she's not gonna refuse, she never does when it's in person. It's all going to be very awkward if you know what's at stake between the two of them. If not, you'll probably say something about the chemistry between the two of them. Yikes. It's such a tit-show, literally.

It's coming and no one can stop it.
No one should want to. Oh, happy days!

Reactions: 6
Tealeaf is Cockney rhyming slang for thief so Sir Teabag's new moniker is rather apt. He certainly does seem to be hitting the self-destruct button, and sadly that seems to be a repeated action given his disclosures in past Q&As. He has admitted to getting obsessed about art, music, make-up, etc and then as soon as he hits a certain skill level with them he loses interest and drifts for a while. He said that his new passion was vlogging and he couldn't imagine doing anything else and he bought all the gear, then boom, less than a year later he just can't be assed. I don't think he gives a damn about his patrons and will just keep on spending until the funds run out. His new money has given him the swagger to come out of the closet, which is fine, but his Madrid antics come across as seedy, after him trading on an image of Beatrix Potter cottages and fluffy bunnies.

Reactions: 28
The faupology video will be hilarious. Let's hope she has enough subs for the behavior analysis channels.

Reactions: 7
The faupology video will be hilarious. Let's hope she has enough subs for the behavior analysis channels.
Can you kindly share a bit more info about the behavior analysis channels?

Do they? Ok, let's look at SJ, although whether you can describe her as 'young' is quite another matter. She spends 70 hours a week showing thousands of other people that she has done - and continues to do - nothing. And the viewers do nothing while they're watching her doing nothing and gain nothing from the videos showing SJ doing nothing. In a desperate quest to show she's doing something - she even tried to convince herself that she was doing something (unsuccessfully, in my opinion) in her vlog entitled 'How YouTube Saved my Château' -, she is in fact merely highlighting the fact that she's doing nothing. if one were to convert this into a mathematical equation the result will always be nothing. it is the video equivalent of her father's 'paintings' - nothing purporting to be something that is, in fact, nothing. it's a celebration of nothingness.

And making YT videos isn't a métier - anyone can pick up a phone and make a video. None of them have had any training in film-making and it shows.
The phrase "fake it till you make it" comes to mind

Reactions: 7
In Dan's latest vlog from Paris, he said they'd been awake since 2am due to fire alarms waking the boys. In the comments, some dear said, "Maybe Stephanie and the gang can babysit next time while you two take a long extended second honeymoon... lol 😊 That would be a super fun vlog !!"
Someone replied: Ya, right. In my crystal ball I can really see Stephanie babysitting- not!

I wouldn't trust Stefanie to babysit a plant, let alone two toddlers! She'd make Diane Keaton's character in the film Baby Boom look like Super Nanny!
She couldn't even mind MP's sour dough starter.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Can you kindly share a bit more info about the behavior analysis channels?

The phrase "fake it till you make it" comes to mind
People trained in the field will analyze a person in a video and say that's indictive of deception, that's distain, that's contempt, etc. They go through the video and stop it at points and point out the behavior or facial expressions. Most of them work for attorneys or used to work for the FBI.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.