The Chateau Diaries #19 How Tattle saved my vlog!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well @lalablahblah it sounds like you are correct! I did NOT watch the video but from what it sounds like, he was interviewing the kids on camera to broadcast on YT? That is incredibly exploitive, and dehumanizing. If his school is for profit than he is just a disgusting leach. If I was one of those kids I would not want to be YT'ed but then I would not want to hurt my chance to get a scholarship...
My assumptions but I have a pretty good feeling there are many ways he could get loads of money especially if he is legit: grants from the government, heck one of the fancy French designers could pay, 5 K is NOTHING for them! Donations from graduates who want to give a kid the same education they had. There is also work study... The students could created dresses that are auctioned twice a year...
Crikey my measly little grammar school raised 50K by hosting a dinner, doing a raffle and silent auction.

Reactions: 20
A Donegal for fellow Tattlers

So my lingering doubts about La Lande became a battle
And with curiosity I chanced upon a site called Tattle
With like minded folk
Who with honestly spoke
Their whispers created a rattle

On initial inspection, what seemed quite delightful
A year later, it's all turned a little bit spiteful
A Chatelaine once fair
And a sidekick less than debonnair
I'm afraid the situation is frightful

We were enconsed in the romance, the history and grandeur
Which turned into Thermomix's, Smegs and Candellabra
Oh please help us save this chateau so devine
And let us rejoice with our stocks of boxed wine

The render, the drains, the lake and the chapel
Which shall we save? Let's have a raffle
So the good hearts of people drove the funds through the sky
Whilst all over the world needy people cry
If what you have, you can spare with a few
Make sure they are not more privileged than you!

Hello Tattlers!

A bit deflated with the new thread title sorry, usually it's LOL.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
In Dan's latest vlog from Paris, he said they'd been awake since 2am due to fire alarms waking the boys. In the comments, some dear said, "Maybe Stephanie and the gang can babysit next time while you two take a long extended second honeymoon... lol 😊 That would be a super fun vlog !!"
Someone replied: Ya, right. In my crystal ball I can really see Stephanie babysitting- not!

I wouldn't trust Stefanie to babysit a plant, let alone two toddlers! She'd make Diane Keaton's character in the film Baby Boom look like Super Nanny!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
Poor Michael. He accidentally earned himself thousands of complaining old women with a dog as their profile picture. Give Becky back her five dollars.
Better yet pay with PayPal then file that you didn't get what you paid for and every ripped off patreon can get back 3 months worth of payments. Also report his GoFundMe and have them get the funds back from his scam.

Reactions: 22
Meanwhile, last night.... Gustavooo and his invincible (to COVID) friends, including The talented Mr. Petherick, were out partying at a posh Madrid nightclub.
I surely hope Gustavo & Co. are good at speaking English. I can't imagine sir Trotter is well versed in Spanish. He can hardly speak French.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Better yet pay with PayPal then file that you didn't get what you paid for and every ripped off patreon can get back 3 months worth of payments. Also report his GoFundMe and have them get the funds back from his scam.
Technically he hasn't done anything reportable, so all that will happen is that he'll lose followers.

I surely hope Gustavo & Co. are good at speaking English. I can't imagine sir Trotter is well versed in Spanish. He can hardly speak French.
They're all speaking the universal language of drunk one night stand.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Technically he hasn't done anything reportable, so all that will happen is that he'll lose followers.

They're all speaking the universal language of drunk one night stand.
He isn't delivering on his patreon videos that's taking payment with no delivery. He raised funds to complete a cottage he hasn't delivered on that and claims to be out of funds. Gofundme can, has and will take the funds back from his or any other fraudster bank account. His donors need to file a complaint.

• Wow
Reactions: 21
@Marquis de Potpourri Ahh, that wacky Michael at another Co-vid super-spreader gathering. I wonder if he will have his dad over to do some more work when he gets home and give him a big hug. gstvo_ has so many fun pictures on his Instagram. In one, he is about to lewdly suck the icing out of a cake decorating bag. Wow, Michael could really learn a lot from Gustavo and bring these culinary techniques back to the cottage kitchen for his YouTube audience. Maybe he'll show his appreciation for everything Gustavo has taught him by using any remaining Patreon money to buy his Spanish friend the almost 1000 Euros in red SMEG kitchen appliances Gustavo has thoughtfully listed on his Amazon wishlist and highlighted for his male admirers on Instagram.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
He isn't delivering on his patreon videos that's taking payment with no delivery. He raised funds to complete a cottage he hasn't delivered on that and claims to be out of funds. Gofundme can, has and will take the funds back from his or any other fraudster bank account. His donors need to file a complaint.
Who has gofundme taken funds back from? I mean I guess if you want to try, knock yourself out, but I there's little chance they will see this as fraud.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Who has gofundme taken funds back from? I mean I guess if you want to try, knock yourself out, but I there's little chance they will see this as fraud.
Several fraudsters if you actually were an American you would have seen the ones that make the news. In fact GoFundMe added a report button to all funds raisers for this very purpose. People were losing trust in gofundmes due to scammers. Gofundme has to maintain public trust because they make their money off the gofundmes. There's consequences for not delivering on what you made a promise to do. It's also in the terms of service you click on to start a GoFundMe. Here's a ss of the policy and how to get a refund. Conveniently Michael has multiple videos on YouTube as evidence he hasn't used the funds for the stated purpose.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
@Marquis de Potpourri Ahh, that wacky Michael at another Co-vid super-spreader gathering. I wonder if he will have his dad over to do some more work when he gets home and give him a big hug. gstvo_ has so many fun pictures on his Instagram. In one, he is about to lewdly suck the icing out of a cake decorating bag. Wow, Michael could really learn a lot from Gustav and bring these culinary techniques back to the cottage kitchen for his YouTube audience. Maybe he'll show his appreciation for everything Gustav has taught him by using any remaining Patreon money to buy Gustav the almost 1000 Euros in red SMEG kitchen appliances Gustav has thoughtfully listed on his Amazon wishlist and highlighted for his male admirers on his Instagram page.
Had a look at @gstavo’s Instagram. Given his choice of photos, he looks like a sex trade worker.
Instagram is where sex trade workers now exhibit their wares. Often their Instagram grid is designed to make them look like “influencers” so they fly under the radar.

• Wow
Reactions: 18
So... Gustavo's name is Gustavo Correa
A male model
He had a previous Instagram under correag17 (doesn't exist anymore)
I was curious as his first picture was from August 2020.
Google him and there will be a photoshoot he did for Chico Magazine, shot April 2020 (chicomag.es).

Reactions: 7
Several fraudsters if you actually were an American you would have seen the ones that make the news. In fact GoFundMe added a report button to all funds raisers for this very purpose. People were losing trust in gofundmes due to scammers. Gofundme has to maintain public trust because they make their money off the gofundmes. There's consequences for not delivering on what you made a promise to do. It's also in the terms of service you click on to start a GoFundMe.
which fraudsters? People who committed actual crime, or people who didn't redecorate a tiny house fast enough?

Had a look at @gstavo’s Instagram. Given his choice of photos, he looks like a sex trade worker.
Instagram is where sex trade workers now exhibit their wares. Often their Instagram grid is designed to make them look like “influencers” so they fly under the radar.
He's a total yachter.

Reactions: 6
which fraudsters? People who committed actual crime, or people who didn't redecorate a tiny house fast enough?

He's a total yachter.
Any that don't use the funds for the stated purpose. You know like saying a completed kitchen by Christmas. When the kitchen doesn't have running or hot water. After the easy investigation all donors funds can be given back.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Slightly OT but not, since we are talking about grifters. This just came up in my youtube feed and it's weird af. He has four videos where he never actually goes inside the chateau, he just fast walks and fast talks from the yard about his future plans for it. It feels like he's just standing in the yard of a vacant chateau hoping to make some quick cash on youtube. Hopefully I'm wrong, but it would be hilarious if I wasn't.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
In Dan's latest vlog from Paris, he said they'd been awake since 2am due to fire alarms waking the boys. In the comments, some dear said, "Maybe Stephanie and the gang can babysit next time while you two take a long extended second honeymoon... lol 😊 That would be a super fun vlog !!"
Someone replied: Ya, right. In my crystal ball I can really see Stephanie babysitting- not!

I wouldn't trust Stefanie to babysit a plant, let alone two toddlers! She'd make Diane Keaton's character in the film Baby Boom look like Super Nanny!
Fanny is not a nanny! How dare T A suggest that?! She is a princess. Repeat after me: She is...(she is)....a princess (a princess).
babysit.png

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.