The Chateau Diaries #19 How Tattle saved my vlog!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If he really was clinically depressed and in treatment and therapy he should have learned that a good work-life balance is essential. Doesn't mean no work and only life.

Reactions: 8
New thread title ‘To hell with Covid , I’m off to Madrid’
Maybe for the Pethericks site

Reactions: 11
f he really was clinically depressed and in treatment and therapy he should have learned that a good work-life balance is essential. Doesn't mean no work and only life.
I agree. I don't know if he has a diagnosis of clinical depression or if this is his fall back when things don't go his way. I completely understand how debilitating depression can be and have a close friend who has battled this for many years.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
There's definitely some dysfunction in the whole family. None of the siblings are thriving. Billy apparently hit the dating lottery but can't man up enough to get married. The mother doesn't let anyone out of her nest. Some people never grow up. The sob story saga is going to get old quickly. If he is depressed at a certain age you become responsible for managing your own conditions. He's past that age long ago.

Reactions: 18
Ah this mayonnaise salad/cake... I'm still feeling sick just to think of it !
Don't know where she found this recipe but it's certainly not French gastronomy !!

BTW the comment about Michael in Madrid has been deleted. His YT comments are clean again !

Last edited:
Reactions: 13

Reactions: 7
Ah this mayonnaise salad/cake... I'm still sick just to think of it ! Don't know where she found this recipe but it's certainly not French gastronomy !!

BTW the comment about Michael in Madrid has been deleted. His YT comments are clean again !
Deleting comments always backfires. People see that and realize they must be hiding something. Then they start digging around out of natural human curiosity. Deleting outrageous troll activity is one thing. But trying to hide actual issues that need addressed that just comes off as shady.

Good for him. You'd think the whole my brother's fiancee wouldn't still be in there.

Agree with all of the above!

I wonder if Stephanie is aware she was being used as a beard?

Ma Petherick has been key in promoting the fantasy of Michael and Stephanie being a couple.
This was her post on his birthday

It could be that Gwen and Billy are "Pacsé" ( French civil partnership). Many young (and less young) couples in France prefer this civil partnership to a marriage for many different reasons.
Ma P. might prefer to say they're "legally married" ( can we be "illegally married" ? )

I just hope Gwendolyn got an ironclad prenup. That running around with your buddies while your wife/baby momma is chained to the kids gets old quick.

Reactions: 20
The thing is that Michael still refers to Gwen as "his brother's fiancée". And Billy seems to love joking with his mates about marriage.

Reactions: 9
@OhIDontKnow... Can you tell us more about what Teabag said about his hairdressing failure. When was that?
He owned to it on a Patreon blog a while back. He also owned to failing at Aga conversions, which he initially made a lot of money with. That’s why he had an old left over Aga. He blamed depression for the failures and said he just packed up and went to France to help Billy and Gwen because he didn’t have anything else going on in his life. So, he crashed and burned and tucked tail to the chateau.

Depression or conman?

The hair dressing. He did extensions. They need redone every 6 weeks or sooner. He was too busy with clients (most hair dressers dream) so he had to quit. Purely speculation I smell a substance abuse issue hiding under a pile of bs.

Reactions: 14
Have we been diverted. This thread is CD one, should the chat about the Trotters and MPK be directed to the Pethericks thread instead.

I agree. I feel sorry for Gwen tbh, I bet she had no idea when started a relationship with Billy that his family would keep turning up on her doorstep once his foot was well and truly inside her million pound mansion double doors. Her and Billy appear to be a great match and very happy but what should be a special time starting a family and setting up a home together must be overshadowed by that lot and their friend camped out in every outbuilding. In a recent blog she was driving and when Billy asked her a question about reading a book she replied “I don’t have time darling”. She seems a very capable, able and strong female who has inadvertently ended up supporting the Petherick clan. Yes they do DIY but I don’t think Gwen is short of money and could probably pay for her own DIY. I wonder where Billy’s brother, sister, friend, Mum and Dad would be if he wasn’t with Gwen?!

Reactions: 16
I'm with the folks that want to keep chatting about Teabag on here. Don't care if other Trotter stuff is on the other thread.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.