The Chateau Diaries #183 Stephanie Jarvis will always be a charlatan, rather than a chatelaine, full stop!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
One of the worst parts was showing a clip of them singing happy birthday to Ian and then putting the text on the bottom of the screen, “Little did we know this would be Ian’s last birthday”. Just terrible.
Can you imagine if they had known? Would they have done anything differently? I dread to think.

• Angry
Reactions: 10
I posted this earlier but please take a look at Canceractive website and also book an appointment with Chris Woollams anything is worth trying and he helped Mike Gatting the cricketer when everyone said nothing could be done [email protected] this is diet and supplements to help starve the cancer it can't hurt xxx
Thank you! I must have missed this. So thoughtful of you. Xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Thank you all for your kind thoughts. After Friday nights scare, Mum's back on track and said she's still not ready to go anywhere. It's taken it out of her fir sure and we've adjusted things accordingly. I'm extending my stay another week at this stage and we'll see, the hospice have said she'd been given 2 months a year ago so the fact she's still here says a lot for her determination. We're still managing to have a laugh which is something. I'm missing home terribly but Mum's my best friend.
Warm hugs to you and your Mum JackSpratt .

• Heart
Yeah, I'm not going to watch. I just finished dinner and was soaking my dishes and reading here in the interim.
There's nothing I could even say that hasn't been said by all of you. I am just disgusted by her ability to stoop this low!

I'm reminded of the quote by Maya Angelou. It's a damn shame people don't see her for what she truly is - a low class, user of a person who cares about no one except herself. Lord knows she's shown herself over and over!
A very wise lady Maya Angelou...

dCqqUPkaLpeNlTIQ-NLtESPQ=s88-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

numbereightyseven
16 minutes ago (edited)
The problem with a history of mild clickbait, like this channel, is that today I was led to wonder, between seeing the title and starting to watch - had a person passed away, or had a peacock or hedgehog died? There's no silver lining to clickbait. It cheapens the times that are of a serious nature. It had laid a foundation of sensationalism to me discovering what had actually happened.
Show less

tMdBES7OibSBiuM_yBB_v7Zg=s88-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

Zed Blackworth
0 seconds ago
This whole vlog is not a proper commemoration for someone's life from the odious title--(something like remembering Ian would have been more appropriate) and the whole thing just about him and a link to the animal shelter charity of his choice. Filming outside the crematorium monetising a vlog and then showing what a jape they all had painting the tower. I am honestly appalled and shocked. Three takes showing Stephanie upset-if she was that choked and had some respect she would not have been filming at the poor mans funeral. Ian died on the 13.9.22 she wasn't too sad to go to Disney. I used to love this channel so much but it has become just a scripted license to print money. Please remove this vlog.

• Heart
Reactions: 59
Lots of comments to Billy happy about his shout out to Dan.

I love the idea of you supporting Dan on Escape to Rural France. Would be great to see you two together on screen

The Pethericks

8 hours ago

i would love to help out!

5 hours ago

Agree! That would be a dream team!
Dan said in the comments that he speaks to Billy every day. So it looks like Dan and Amaury's bromance is well and truly over, despite all the beer Dan had on the kitchen table during the time he was cooking dinner - a true friend would have put those beers in the fridge. 😄

I don't remember, but have Billy and Dan ever met in person? Is there footage of them together, without the transportation of Michael being involved?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Thankyou. It has been a shocking diagnosis. We cannot catch up to all the rapid medical information and the changes he is already showing.
I lost both my parents in 2018 a week apart. My father went first, unexpectedly, which was a huge shock. My mother died a week later which was expected because she was riddled with cancer and on palliative care. I got to spend months with her saying goodbye and that helped. They were 4 months away from their golden wedding anniversary and ended up having a joint funeral which I think was rather beautiful. All I can advise is spend as much time as possible with him and be as open and honest as you can be. Sending you all my sympathies.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
Stephanie Jarvis,

I may be quiet here but know I have not been quiet. Your days are numbered. Your "success" is fleeting.
I will be here to enjoy your fall. It is coming.

Sincerely,
KiKiGee

• Heart
Reactions: 53
To clear up my earlier post, we all know what Stephanie is capable of and are disgusted at her vlog. However talking about Ians financial situations should be off limits.

Her YouTube output is now a far cry from her very first flog about wanting to document her Chateau Life with her friends and family.

It’s now about hashing together selected parts from a couple of days as quick and easy as possible to appease the easily pleased and keep the algorithm ticking over. The integrity of the channel is non existent. She has deduced that people watch her for escapism - this is true. With that in mind she is feeding them drivel and they are kept amused by it. She’s getting views and serious earnings and she thinks she’s hit the sweet spot.

She has in fact lost all integrity just like her flogs. She records a circus act with a small handful of people willing to perform with smiles on their faces to create a false illusion in return for money and money alone.

Her mask slipped the same time this forum was created but she will remain watchable to a large group of people who don’t like to be mentally challenged and who need the world sugar coated.

The woman who has always been a shallow superficial show off, dependant on other peoples money and attention has trapped herself in a shallow, superficial world full of other peoples attention towards her and is even more so ever dependant on other people to drip feed her money. A stark lesson in being careful what you wish for!

She’s used charity, religion and death as a money making tool - she truly is odious.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 41
Her YouTube output is now a far cry from her very first flog about wanting to document her Chateau Life with her friends and family.

It’s now about hashing together selected parts from a couple of days as quick and easy as possible to appease the easily pleased and keep the algorithm ticking over. The integrity of the channel is non existent. She has deduced that people watch her for escapism - this is true. With that in mind she is feeding them drivel and they are kept amused by it. She’s getting views and serious earnings and she thinks she’s hit the sweet spot.

She has in fact lost all integrity just like her flogs. She records a circus act with a small handful of people willing to perform with smiles on their faces to create a false illusion in return for money and money alone.

Her mask slipped the same time this forum was created but she will remain watchable to a large group of people who don’t like to be mentally challenged and who need the world sugar coated.

The woman who has always been a shallow superficial show off, dependant on other peoples money has trapped herself in a shallow, superficial world full of attention towards her and is even more so ever dependant on other people to drip feed her money. A stark lesson in being careful what you wish for!

She’s used charity, religion and death as a money making tool - she truly is odious.
I think you will find that the rot set in when Phillipa became media manager or whatever title he has as a cover for her to pay him to stay at the château with her.

Reactions: 13
I don't remember, but have Billy and Dan ever met in person? Is there footage of them together, without the transportation of Michael being involved?
I think so. There was one vlog in which Steph and Dan visited Billy for some drone training.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I’m confused about the Fleuries vlog. They bought a chateau at 33 by being turned down for 4 bank loans because of a bad business model and only got the loan for it because a friend vouched for them? That seemed like such an odd vlog or did I miss something?
All I learned that they will probably move on, too, once they are finished with this château. Hope patreons realise it, too

Reactions: 8
I think you will find that the rot set in when Phillipa became media manager or whatever title he has as a cover for her to pay him to stay at the château with her.
He 100% didn’t help the situ and changed the whole vibe. I’ll lump him in with the ‘odious’ title too.

She’s the host to a parasite feeding off her now. How the tables have turned. That’s been her MO to seek out the monied to live off. Karma. He’s holding up a mirror to her.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
What the F Is fanny's click bait title? 'Death comes to lalande? ' obviously trying to play on death comes to pemberley, but omg how crass!!!! She is unbelievable.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I wonder if next winter, 2023, these château owners will be quite so happy. Economies are suffering globally. There will be more people out of work etc. Already the cost of living is skyrocketing. But by next year!!! How much will it cost to heat these places? They will be millstones around their necks because they'll be unsaleable. Most already are... Who would buy lelande? Cash will be very tight and even the cult members will balk at funding SJ and Phillip's lifestyle. Karma doesn't always rebound the way you think it will😁
Châteaux and country houses had farms and land to support them. Now that land has been sold off so mostly all you get is a large decrepit house. They won't be able to support themselves through farming and rents.
Places like lelande will be like ducks with toes. Not fit for purpose.
so true...in the old days estates were selfsupporting...meat, food, vegs, eggs, wool, wood etc..The children from the tennanats worked in the big house..mostly before they got married..It was a community by itself..

Later wealthy industrialists built big houses..then there was other support en money..it was more a way to show off...not selfsupporting anymore..those chateaux run out of money when labour became expensive and people didnt want to do the heavy jobs in the big house..so many off those chateaux first sold of the land....then the outbuildings en they kept the house as a summerhouse for the whole family..mostly they all were owner...an none wanted, or could pay for the upkeep...so they fell into disrepair..

Your exactly right...and i keep saying it..when you have no means to live in a house like that...dont buy it..those places are a moneypit believe me i know...and there is always something the matter..not a day goes by without issues..and a lott of paperwork and sometimes lawcases..the community wants to lay a road over your property....or they want to use your land for building...the list is endless..if you want taxdiscounts..a lott of paperwork...it is that we have the place..and it has to keep in the family...but a lott of the time i wish we didnt had the big house...it surely would make life a lott easier...i dont get this peoples fascination with chateaux...and especially all those crappy ones..

Reactions: 24
I am completely and utterly disgusted by it and truly think she went too far this time. She did not even know Ian, apart from the few times she came in the room with her pink camera when he was working for her. He told her he did not appreciate being filmed, she replied that it was part of the deal if he wanted to keep working for her. He stopped, but returned later on because he really needed the money, having just bought a new property and still in debt for another project that had gone bad. Stephanie Jarvis pretends to have been so close, yet she met Ian's fiancé for the first time at his funeral. That's how close she was. She even tried to film during the funeral, but was told off by several of Ian's friends.
Part of the deal? Yet she has said repeatedly stated that there is no pressure for anyone who lives and works at lieLande to be filmed. To be on camera is entirely their choice. What did Ian's friends say to her about filming? I would not have kept my temper.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Ps … I just want to publicly praise @KiKiGee. Gurl, you have all the receipts ❤ While I’ve been bitching and moaning you’ve been head down compiling, amassing evidence, following the bread crumbs and linking up all the dots.
May the weight of your research sink her rotten ship full of ill gotten gains. 🙏🏻
xx

• Heart
Reactions: 44
Thank you all for your kind thoughts. After Friday nights scare, Mum's back on track and said she's still not ready to go anywhere. It's taken it out of her fir sure and we've adjusted things accordingly. I'm extending my stay another week at this stage and we'll see, the hospice have said she'd been given 2 months a year ago so the fact she's still here says a lot for her determination. We're still managing to have a laugh which is something. I'm missing home terribly but Mum's my best friend. Tattlers - take that witch down.
lotts of love to you and your family from a stormy and rainy Netherlands..

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.