The Chateau Diaries #183 Stephanie Jarvis will always be a charlatan, rather than a chatelaine, full stop!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm not watching this video....but I have to ask. Did she come right out and ask for donations for the chapel in Ian's memory?
I don't have the stomach to re-watch, but she muttered something about all of the work Ian had done on the chapel and hopes it will one day be restored, blah blah blah.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
To you poor, poor Tattlers who suffered through watching the horrific monetizing of Ian's death, can you please report the vlog. Hit the three dots (...) on the top right, and report for 'harmful or dangerous acts".
I refuse to watch it, but if by all accounts she had a volunteer in a dangerous work environment and then was in the chapel where she was told not to go, it covers why it is being reported.

Unfortunately, there is no button to report "Narc who has used a death to make money".

Also, doesn't the idiot Stef realise that Ian's LUNG CANCER was probably caused by the years working as a plasterer without wearing a mask (at the minimum)?

She can duck right off!
I’m not tech savvy - when I tap the 3 dots on the top right side of the vid, I get options for picture, sound quality and captions?

Reactions: 2
I haven't gone through the comments since mid last week...out and about, but I did see her ladyshit posted a "death" vlog on YT today. Kudo's to one of you last week who called her Cvntness Stephony out she would take advantage of this death to make her the center of attention. If I were nearby I knock her the feck out and break that awfully large Derick Jarhole Nose she inherited!! What an utter self serving C_NT!!!!!!! I will be making a donation in Ian's memory to the charity mentioned. 🥰 🥰 Sup Tattlers! Hope everyone is doing good! Hope the FL tattlers are going to be safe from the latest huricane!!!!

Why don't these guys have more views and subscribers? I really like them.
Well as adorable as they are, they don't have the drame to attract the grannies. :p

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I wonder if next winter, 2023, these château owners will be quite so happy. Economies are suffering globally. There will be more people out of work etc. Already the cost of living is skyrocketing. But by next year!!! How much will it cost to heat these places? They will be millstones around their necks because they'll be unsaleable. Most already are... Who would buy lelande? Cash will be very tight and even the cult members will balk at funding SJ and Phillip's lifestyle. Karma doesn't always rebound the way you think it will😁
Châteaux and country houses had farms and land to support them. Now that land has been sold off so mostly all you get is a large decrepit house. They won't be able to support themselves through farming and rents.
Places like lelande will be like ducks with toes. Not fit for purpose.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Nah, I go to Peachland Publix. Lol
❤

Hope the FL tattlers are going to be safe from the latest huricane!!!!
Good to see you again @RWChatter! Thank you! We helped a few more neighbours put up their hurricane shutters today, and others are calling us freaking out. "Oh my GOD! What are you doing right now?!?" "Um, watching football... <profanity profanity> Pass interference my <profanity>!!! Oh wait, please tell me you are NOT calling me to put up your hurricane shutters. Because I am at zener today." "No, it's about the storm surge- do we need to evacuate to Orlando?" "Um, you've been here like 24 years- and NO- THAT is a bad idea. Everyone from Tampa to St. Pete to here will be doing just that. We won't know anything until tomorrow, so just drink a bottle of wine- and plan to go to Miami or Palm Beach instead in the worst case scenario." SMH- everyone here seems to think I have some party line with the Hurricane Hunters or Jim Cantore is staying in my guest room (he is not). I promised them all that if I had any inkling about a storm surge that would place my sailboat in my living room, I'd let them know. ('Really hope that does NOT happen, but hey, I'll be headed Jules' way to stay at MIL's beach house on the other coast if it does! Chateau Chat with T Rex special guest!)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
God forbid I am definitely not Fanny defending and with her screwing of time lines one can never be sure, but smugmug’s birthday is 12th and Ian died on 13th, so I am assuming that they went to euro Disney before he died. If so there was no disrespect to Ian in going there, that all happened after they got back when Fanny’s behaviour plummeted to a new low. Now filming In the gutter where they all belong.

Reactions: 20
Here’s the latest predicted track for tropical storm Ian.
7C94045F-0E73-4458-8AD3-A2E48E7055CA.jpeg

72BB6C6A-E958-4E28-B0A4-C6E479094ACC.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
I don't usually post a comment, but do occasionally reply to a few. But, today's disgraceful staged 'tribute' to Iain 'the plasterer' was beyond the pale. I was truly sickened by her false tears and the 'sad' music on the drive to the funeral. She has reached a new low. And then to gaily paint the tower and promote Dan's new project..words fail me. RIP Iain.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Welp.....so much for moving to Italy, something my husband and I have seriously considered doing over the past couple of years. Just goes to show you, things can change on a dime. Bloom where you're planted, I guess.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
In Dan's vlog set to premier next Sunday, it says there are 11 people in there waiting and chatting. Looks like he has an eager fan. She posted about herself twice and him making money. She has a youtube channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCiKuw3eq5jFX-XEANEo9FKw/about
Apparently she is Duchess Lizbeth Cappelletti . Danna better keep her eye open:ROFLMAO:

"
EBIARY8Z4H8SAE3p6wl5M4Rh=s64-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

Brique & Bois Publisher (Editorial)So looking forward. Video it per day and your'll be ok. That way, you will receive cash
😉
which helps tones.

EBIARY8Z4H8SAE3p6wl5M4Rh=s64-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

Brique & Bois Publisher (Editorial)
🏆

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Lots of comments to Billy happy about his shout out to Dan.

I love the idea of you supporting Dan on Escape to Rural France. Would be great to see you two together on screen

The Pethericks

8 hours ago

i would love to help out!

5 hours ago

Agree! That would be a dream team!

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.