The Chateau Diaries #183 Stephanie Jarvis will always be a charlatan, rather than a chatelaine, full stop!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just so disgusted. I won't even look at that vlog. I rarely watch her vlogs, but this one, there is no way I'm watching that, the thumbnail tells me all I need to know about her making everything, even someone's death, about her. So disgusting.
@Lady Rosalie and anyone else that hasn’t watched it yet, don’t. You will never get those 26 minutes and 59 seconds back. It’s just not worth it and you will feel better about human kind by just skipping this one.❤

• Heart
Reactions: 55
If Stephanie was truly grief stricken wouldn't she see fit to donate the funds from today's video, and any video featuring Ian Hamilton, to a charity fighting against the disease Ian sadly died from. What a great statement that would make! (And a PR coup for you, Fanny Four Flues). I also think her dreadful GAG channel should donate September's revenue to the same charity.

We had the new slave precariously hanging off a window ledge to edge in the paint. Your beloved "Ian the Plasterer" has died and you are taking careless risks with unpaid volunteer's life..... will she ever learn?

Screenshot 2022-09-25 at 22.33.03.png

Outrageous to label a clip with this.

This was truly embarrassing to leave this in. Fanny Four Flue's grief is clearly so intense than she has to do 3 retakes to strike the right tone with her viewership. It's so tasteless and is beyond performative with her whimpering voice. Stephanie, Ian Hamilton's sad death is not about you. It is about him and his family's loss. And yet, you made is all about yourself once again. It deeply sickens me that you are profiteering from his death too.

Rest in Peace Ian Hamilton.

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 46
I'm sure there is a lot more to Ian's story and life than just his plastering at Lieland but you'd never know that from her despicable flog would you. Shameless. Putting on an such act of grief when it's not actually about her 😡. And people are giving HER money in his name, WTAF??? I feel terrible for his fiancee having to deal with this. Truly sickening.

To be reduced to just Ian The Plasterer - no mention of his full name. No means to pass on condolences to his partner and his family.

This is a female who claims to have an English degree from Oxford and yet she chooses to handle the death of one of her contractors like this on an online platform. It wasn't remotely heartfelt and was a complete publicity stunt.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 48
Ian: There's not much I can say about the recent vlog that you all haven't already said. It was sad and disgusting. Ian deserved a stand alone In Memorium vlog with ad proceeds donated to Lisa and this month's Cadeaux going to Ian's charity. F you, Fanny for making it about yourself. Ugh, and don't get me started with the "left-in 3 takes to get through the scene" BS! I'm glad Ian's passing finally inspired them to get off their asses and paint the damn tower!

Amaury: Many of you already know what I recently went through so I was devastated to hear of Phoebe's passing. So sad! Amaury must be kicking himself for missing a year of her life.

Dan: The re-hashed Patreon vlog was a let-down. Friday he eluded to seeing clearing and cleaning up of the grounds in today's vlog - but we got nada!

Billy: Please have Ryan take the shuckin' and jivin' down a notch! He'll erode your brand like PJ has Fanny's (though she does a fantastic job of that herself!)

@Beau Monde Come back more often!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
@JackSpratt - I'm so sorry to read the sad news of your sweet Mum. Devastating for her and so tough on you and your whole family. I hope when her time eventually comes, that she slips away peacefully and with no pain. Let her know that your many Tattle friends from far away are thinking of her. With love and gentle hugs for you all. Be safe. ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 28
@JackSpratt my prayers are with you and your Mom. As a hospice nurse I understand how hard it is to be supportive as well as coping with a loved ones illness. Be assured that you are doing the right thing by being there for her. There is a lovely place on the other side for our loved ones, I am sure of this.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I don't think I've ever commented about Dan until now.
I may be wrong here but I think (& strongly suspect) Dan has got his new shell because he has signed a contract to be on TV. This might be the reason why 1. He fixed his teeth 2. The parts he filmed with Armaury (helping with the Marquis apartment) was not shown on Chsteau DIY. 3. He borrowed filming equipment (months ago) to film the shell so he could submit it as an application to the production company. 4. He has launched this on YT (patreon) because he wants funds for the project which will be mostly revealed on TV just like SJ (& some others) are doing. 5. It doesn't make sense for someone who has been receiving donations through patreon & barely completed renovation of his home to buy another which will cost much more to renovate. They always say it's none of our business so why announce it? They must think viewers are too stupid to see what they're doing.
He may have an agreement with the owner to share profits or ownership if he can successfully restore it.

The problem here is: 1. NONE of these people should be given a public platform (especially on TV which has a much higher moral standard) because their aim is to exploit the vulnerable for donations & they are not good examples even to anyone.
2. The aim of these shows is to mislead viewers into thinking these people are bold, have genuine interest to save buildings & have saved up money for it. The production companies do not include the real narrative of crowdfunding & e-begging on the show. The main aim is to manipulate & deceive viewers.

This is why this is a scandal waiting to happen for Channel 4 & the production companies because this will eventually end up in the UK press & that is what TV companies don't want. We are currently dealing with the Philip S & Holly situation which is very minor compared to these greedy, deceitful grifters. Philip & Holly have got 70,000+ signatures against them mainly because of their arrogance & thinking viewers are too stupid to notice they lied. The chateau group are the same, they have become more arrogant, bolder with grifting & irritating & they think viewers are too stupid to notice they are delaying content for TV or notice they use words like 'abandoned' ,or 'before & after' to get more views. I don't know who started equating them with other subscription & donation services like Wikipedia, Web archive, Netflix, disney+ etc. They are completely different, lets be honest they make home videos like kids & teenagers (who have more views & following) have been doing for years.

I think Dan may be on CDIY, 'Help We Bought a Village' or a new property show. If you google 'Help We Bought a Village',you will notice that Ch4 used the profile picture of another chateau grifting couple to advertise the show. Channel 4 is now a patron sponsored grifting channel.

SJ should have just written a dedication at the end of her video like most experienced companies do.
@KittCatt! I made a similar post last thread. The filming equipment, and C4. I think it will be a renovation TV series, with eye candy Amoury. It will be a cheap version of the original Escape to the Chateau, except neither Dan nor Amoury are talented like Dick.
Well, if Dan did get a deal, I hope it’s one of those C4 deals where he doesn’t get paid.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I think dimwit Philipa is responsible for the insensitive and stupid sub titles.
Her acting is atrocious.
RIP Ian

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Show your disapproval on her monetizing his death by clicking the youtube dislike button!
I will watched the next Fanny CD in the morning (right now ) then pop over to Tattle so I am sort of "up to date" but .......... today.
OMG she went there!
Like you all - words fail me! She even slipped in her "daddy" .

Abuela I clicked the "dislike" button and I hope it sends that message .

Unbelievable..... the woman has sunk to a new low.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
@Lady Rosalie and anyone else that hasn’t watched it yet, don’t. You will never get those 26 minutes and 59 seconds back. It’s just not worth it and you will feel better about human kind by just skipping this one.❤
Yeah, I'm not going to watch. I just finished dinner and was soaking my dishes and reading here in the interim.
There's nothing I could even say that hasn't been said by all of you. I am just disgusted by her ability to stoop this low!

I'm reminded of the quote by Maya Angelou. It's a damn shame people don't see her for what she truly is - a low class, user of a person who cares about no one except herself. Lord knows she's shown herself over and over!

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Since we know these threads are monitored by inhabitants of the Shitoo.

Dear LaLande Brand Manager,
Perhaps the grotesqueness of using an employees death as click bait needs to be spelled out in PR terms from a PR & social media professional : it is tone deaf & insensitive to both the deceased family and to individuals who know a loved one or are they themselves dealing with cancer, to use Ian’s death as clickbait to generate ad revenue and Youtube views. By also, inappropriately dismissing his passing to get back to life as normal in the same video, many have considered this disrespectful to his passing as well as incredibly offensive.
As a thoughtful remediation, it would behoove you to remove the offending video. By doing so, it would demonstrate your remorse for causing his family or your viewers any unintentional pain. Separate the content. Do a proper video with testimonials & a thumbnail to celebrate Ian Hamilton, not Ian the Plasterer. Record an apology for being perceived as insensitive as the intro. This approach by righting a perceived wrong with an apology costs you nothing while going a long way to win back customers/viewers.
Warmly,
Twisted Cookie

P.S. These kinds of PR disasters are totally avoidable but often happen when you don’t have trained professionals running your brand. Phillip, please go back to school to get real PR & social media brand training. This video never should have happened.

• Heart
Reactions: 58
Ashtray’s chest is rather “perky” in today’s Escape to the Nightmare vlog!

EFE7A99F-19BA-4D3E-B837-B8798CDC3D42.png

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The Flowers (Influencer and wife) have no real content yet again. Do you think they put a pause on all patreon contributions until they have actual chateau work to show????? 😂

2BA456C5-83A3-4FDA-B827-41552EBC4F76.png

• Haha
Reactions: 13
And he's no better either! Insensitive arseholes the lot of them!
Dear Jack Spratt
Sending you strength and love from afar.
Your mum is fortunate to have a caring daughter with her is this phase of her life.
And you are fortunate to be able to care for you mum, it is a privilege.
May the days ahead be calm and loving. x

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I had to turn it off . I’m not watching so she gets paid to profit off someone else’s death ! An announcement at the end would have been perfectly fine . How disrespectful!

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.