The Chateau Diaries #183 Stephanie Jarvis will always be a charlatan, rather than a chatelaine, full stop!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
St Kathy of Lidl, FKA Queen Kathy has spoken...

The whole video was in poor taste - I rewatched this morning and I standby my comments. If Stephanie, Fanny Four Flues, felt compelled to document Ian Hamilton's sudden death and funeral it should have been a standalone video with only Ian, a thumbnail of only him, a title with some modicum of respect to his grieving family, the use of his full name and a link to the charity of his choice. Then if she really wanted to monetise her Sunday scheduling she ought to have made a usual video as normal.

Reactions: 46
like you put it out...correctly...its how we are raised we behave...well most of the time..there are exceptions...but i dont think in Fannies case that the plum hasnt fallen far from the tree..meaning that her parents were and are just like her...that nasty old piece of skin from SA is just the same bitch..

Reactions: 21
Ha ha my aunt inherited an estate. 36 bedroom house, park, five tenanted farms. It had been lived in continuously but times change and even with the rental income it was draining money. So she decided to sell it. What a palaver! Relatives all over Europe bleated that she was selling family history. Mind you, they didn't contribute to it's upkeep. Long story short, the farms were quickly sold to the tenants but the house and park took five years to sell to a company. In the meantime there had to be staff looking after the house, heating expenses, general maintenance, the cost of maintaining the public paths through the green areas etc. The heir didn't want it, didn't even live in Europe. I guess things change.
A YouTube income is no where near enough cash to cover expenses, and if you want to do the b&b thing correctly then maintenance is crucial and expensive as, I'm sure, these types will discover. And that is retribution enough for SJ and co.

Reactions: 14
Social media has become the newest opiate of the masses and YouTube is one of it’s most successful pushers. They’ve proven they’ll give any shill a platform to dupe these tragic fools.

Reactions: 15
Could someone please update me on who this Jared type is? Apart from the fact that he's obviously a fine example of a perfect chivalrous Knight, is he just a paying guest? He fits in so well with the cast of characters at SJ'S dump.

Reactions: 7
Stephanie has handled Ian's death really poorly. You can't film business as usual vlogs between his passing and the service, then chuck in a mourning section for his funeral followed by some reno, cooking and putting down a dog.

By your 40s you should be able to act with some decorum around death. If she has taken any advice from Phillip or her YouTube person, their lack of maturity in making these decisions makes more sense. We know life goes on but make a public show of pausing. Acknowledge it as immediately as given permission from his loved ones and honour him in a stand alone post or video. The all caps title is gross.

I really hope his fiance isn't offended by the lack of respect shown and gives CD barely a second thought. I am very sorry for her loss and for his other mourners as well.

Reactions: 28
I think you will find that the rot set in when Phillipa became media manager or whatever title he has as a cover for her to pay him to stay at the château with her.
She was rotten long before he turned up. A prime example of this is her lake lies. Lying on camera, with her mother sitting next to her, telling her audience that she was frightened, intimidated and alone - when in fact Pots, Mummy and Baghead were there with her when the water police told her to empty the lake. Picture Pots trying to save the fish. I read here they all thought it was hilarious seeing him floundering about in the mud, not trying to rescue the fish for any conservation or altruistic reason, but so he could eat them. Then there's all those drinks (and drug) fancy dress themed parties with guests continually gorging themselves and swapping bed partners each night. Think about her continuing to cry poor long before Philip darkened her door. She still had money to party and drink. Remember her being chucked out of the Workaway program because of her treatment of the volunteers, the breaking of Workaway rules, the serial sexual intimidation of volunteers while under her roof. She took pleasure in her power over others. The exploitative manner in which volunteers were treated. The looooong hours they were forced to work. The food the volunteers were denied! Consider also her absences from the chateau. So much to be derived from that, and she took off in all weather's and at all times long before Snorts was around. Consider too her horrible neglect of the animals in her care - that rot didn't begin with Snorty.

Snorts has only been instrumental in bringing her stench closer to the surface, because he's a kindred spirit.

Last edited:
Reactions: 36
What she should have done, out of respect, was to not put up a video at all. A plain screen with Ians name on it and details of the animal refuge of where donations could be sent. They all disgust me.

Reactions: 30
I watched one of MMM's latest vlogs and I hope they're reading here because I want to say you have no business being so privileged and moaning about the money required to fix that building, when you don't have even the most basic of DIY skills to put a lick of elbow grease into it yourselves. How riveting, watching a couple of rich arseholes gets quotes and film tradespeople and whine about the cost and inconvenience out one side of their mouth then brag about the building out the other.

Genuinely - you want people to pay you for liking nice things - you don't have the depths of funds required despite being many times better off than the majority you are putting the begging bowl out to, and you don't have a sliver of the skill of the original builders or current craftspeople. It's the epitome of pointless wanky bullshit, and the only reason it's not completely infuriating that you're attempting to fleece people, is that if you're living there and still married in 5 years, you can add miraculous to your embarrassing alliteration. You won't cut it

Reactions: 20
Why don't these guys have more views and subscribers? I really like them.
I really like them too. I like that they have the money to do the chateau renovations, the drive to make their place better, love their clean style and dry sense of humor. Don’t forget the donkeys, cats and three legged dog. I think if they stick to it, they could be at the top of the chateauverse sooner rather than later.

Reactions: 19
Definition of cunty
stephanie jarvis is a cunt
she acts like a cunt
therfore she has cunty behaviour!

Reactions: 22
She removed the video!
Edit: And posted it again.. Title: Lalanders in mourning!

Last edited:
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.