The Chateau Diaries #182 Nobody likes anybody in Lalande. They play with genitals, drink, food and power

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Billster has enough on besides it is Gwen with the $$$.
I don't see that connection happening at all apart from Billy watching Dans and Dan Billys vlogs exchanging the odd suggestion / idea.
Dan needs Fairygodparents and Stephs top tier Patreons to cough up to get into dizzy heights of money streaming in as he will require some DEEP pockets for the ruin he has got hanging around his neck.
Billy only made a comment on Dan’s vlog, I hope that’s all it was.

*Whilst I was typing this out Billy was autocorrected to Bulky.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Hope Dan had Solicitor check his Deeds for Rights of Way if it is true he does not own the grounds around his ruin or he may end up like this woman.

this sort of things always happen in France...we wanted to buy an old mill..as an investment...for renting out...it was lovely...we went to see the place...i said to the agent...does this house behind the mill also belong to the property? he said..oh no...grannie lives there..and the family likes to come and stay with her....i said..wtf...so you are saying...grannie lives in our backyard and all her family has excess over our road?? yes he said...ok i told him..forget it...i dont want granny in my backyard..and i dont want to share the road...find another fool to buy this..and i have to tell you....he didnt mention this situation beforehand...France and real estate is a nightmare... :eek:

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
i thought they only could see the grand trianon? its also worth a visit thats for sure...i have been there a few times...you have to visit the garden in summer...it also takes you a day...if you want to see it all...and another day visit in a less touristic time to visit the inside...you cant do it in one day...
You can rent bicycles now I think that’s a great idea, the grounds are so big and it’s a shame to miss the petit hameau, we rented a golf cart to visit chateau Rambouillet but couldn’t get to see the Queen’s dairy, the staff take a two hour lunch break lol

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
He said he’s been working on this for two years so who knows how many suckers he has talked to in pursuit of this folly. I remember when he first tried to raise the money to buy it he said he thought the grounds should be available to the public or some such bullshit. There was a huge backlash about it. He’d been on YouTube for five minutes and was basically pulling a Selmar/Tatti scheme. He shut it down right away and got his narrative back on track, but apparently he didn’t let it go and went into stealth mode. I’ll bet he set some goals. Like building the channel, fixing his teeth, taking a film class, building a studio, doing bigger jobs at Lalande instead of mowing the grass. Maybe he even wrote up a business proposal and got some funding from somewhere. Realistically, if he grows his channel to Fannys level, starts a Patreon, and does a decent job filming work and getting things done, he might be able to pull it off. He’s got to have money to do projects though, or there’s nothing to watch. I don’t see him going furniture shopping before putting a roof on, like someone we know. He also knows how to do basic stonework, etc. He’s going to need some help though.
Dan works.
It's a hard and difficult project.
He'll be doing it on a shoe string.
My three major criteria for DIY reno.
Martijn Doolaard has 324K subs and is doing an honest job on a much humbler place, a shepherd's hut in the Val Pelicce. If Dan is one quarter the man, and cinematographer, Doolaard is, he will be successful. Admittedly, half the thrill is watching Doolard execute six-man jobs by himself, without killing himself. Doolaard acknowledges this by wearing an Indiana Jones hat to work every day. He is totally aware of the is-Heather-Mills-gonna-fall-off-her-prosthesis-on-Strictly frisson that watching somebody do dangerous things on video provides. Dan may be too, but he's not as smart a worker/planner/video chess strategist as Doolaard.
I'll watch if you post them.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
You can rent bicycles now I think that’s a great idea, the grounds are so big and it’s a shame to miss the petit hameau, we rented a golf cart to visit chateau Rambouillet but couldn’t get to see the Queen dairy, the staff take a two hour lunch break lol
although i am Dutch..i never use a bicycle...or a golfcart...to go on a bicycle trough the grounds of Versailles...quel horreur..i walk...or go by car 🙄

• Heart
  • Haha
So I guess Snorts won’t be able to show his purchase at the Disney gift shop without risking prosecution 😢 😆

View attachment 1600564
Only if he doesn’t try to make money off of it!🤮

i have been there only once...when it was open for three months..in 1992...once was quite enough...i think i went into 4 attractions...waited for hours...and paid more than 15 euros for a bad hamburger and a louzy coke...by then i had it.. 🙄 never ever again..
Never been to any of them. I don’t actually care for “theme” parks. I’d rather travel to the original inspiration and see that.

Reactions: 14
I have been this summer. It was hell. Don't think there is a less touristic time. 😢 I was as a teenager in 1990,too.But back then more interested in boys than in art. 😉 Was actually even in Disneyland, I believe Stephanie didn't even stay for the parade otherwise she would have shown it. I am certainly not a micky fan or a show or parade girl, I went because of my son (who found haunted house lame) , but even I enjoyed the parade at the end of the day. I guess she spent all the entrance money to have some fast food since at her age she would be sick for days if she tried any of those rides. Anyway, I can't see her waiting 2 hours in a line for a ride
I have been this summer. It was hell. Don't think there is a less touristic time. 😢 I was as a teenager in 1990,too.But back then more interested in boys than in art. 😉 Was actually even in Disneyland, I believe Stephanie didn't even stay for the parade otherwise she would have shown it. I am certainly not a micky fan or a show or parade girl, I went because of my son (who found haunted house lame) , but even I enjoyed the parade at the end of the day. I guess she spent all the entrance money to have some fast food since at her age she would be sick for days if she tried any of those rides. Anyway, I can't see her waiting 2 hours in a line for a ride
We used to go to Disneyland Paris every other year starting when my son was a toddler. I ended up hating those parades with a passion. The only reason we went was because the Eurostar was free and a huge discount on the hotels. We also visited Versailles around late Oct, early November one year and it was perfect. No queues that I recall, but I agree you can’t see everything in one day.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
that midnight disneyland parade...it was nice ..all the lights...but that song they played over and over again...haunted me for months... :eek: i could not get it out of my head...
You were lucky you didn’t get dragged onto ‘Its as small world’ daily by a 2 year old. 🤬🤬
Just so you don’t feel left out. You have to sit in a boat and there is no escape until the very end.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
You were lucky you didn’t get dragged onto ‘Its as small world’ daily by a 2 year old. 🤬🤬
Just so you don’t feel left out. You have to sit in a boat and there is no escape until the very end.

Don't tell anyone, but I actually love this ride (the original in California.) It has a great message and Mary Blair's designs are genius.
1663969303978.png
1663969362807.png

• Haha
  • Heart
if Billy is involved...its all because they want to take Fanny Flash down..its as simple as that...they both loath her..i guess we just have to wait and watch.. ;) those Pethericks are also nasty...never let one good opportuntity go to waste..to bring Fanny her Yt and griftingimperium down....:LOL: oh i would love this....never a dull moment...who needs adventvlogs...with snort getting his orgasmes on cutlery and porcelaine...a Yt war...oh yes please...all to get that nasty grifting lying woman down..her high heels up to high heaven...her bare ass exposed...with her snout down in peacockpoo... ;) Mummy will get a nervous brakedown...and percy all around to cover her bare ass...snort nowhere to be seen...he was chasing a big dicked hedgehog..
Did you say drama?! Oh no? Where??

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 12
He hated those birds!

Have we all noticed how boring shitoo dairies is that a pile of bricks has kept us going. While SJ hate is tattling about her squandering away patreon monies, she would hate it more if we don't talk about her at all 🤣
Yes...I thought that this morning! The last couple of days, maybe two or three pages go by a day, not much to say about nothing, right? I missed your posts, too! Now, all of a sudden - WHAM! PAGES go by! We all have something to say about Dan and his dream of a manor home or chateau, whatever it is. And, I get to read your interesting posts!!

I'm reserving judgement on Dan's shitoo until I see what develops. It's super interesting, more so than Stephanie and her man-child, her mother and Percy and her whacky design sense. I'll take Dan ANY DAY over that because Stephanie's stuff has gotten tired (that sounds like a personal issue, doesn't it? LOL!!!). Like a few have mentioned, my only real wish is that Dan siphons off Patrons and does way better than Chateau Diaries does. Who cares about what he does with the chateau at that point - the owner that sold it to him will keep him honest, I'm betting!

I just want to see Stephanie's grift start to lose its shine!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
but then you miss out the view of the church...and the grave yard... 🙄 we laughed about Manor and maker...but the fleuries also have a grave yard next door..:LOL: not in a million years i would pay that amount to stay there..its not even a chateau...its a manoir...nothing special at all...
I would love to have a graveyard next door....the dead make the best neighbors👻

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Considering that you have to book months in advance and still queue for hours and then being rushed through the chateau I tend to believe people only go there to see Versailles without the crowd. Might actually be worth it.
I have friends who stayed at the hotel that is attached to Versailles. It was very, very expensive so they only stayed for two nights, however it included private tours of Versailles, breakfast and wonderful dinners and the accommodations were superb. I think that's how I would do it if money were no object!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.