The Chateau Diaries #182 Nobody likes anybody in Lalande. They play with genitals, drink, food and power

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I guess when Percy goes, Fanny will have a 5 video tribute. I’m sure Percy’s family will be thrilled.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
She will probably use this as an excuse to put in a plea for money to “restore” the chapel.
“ We wanted to have a memorial in the chapel for the Dump crew but it was far too dangerous for use to enter the building. (Huge sigh and woeful look by Fanny). But we are hopeful one day we can afford to fix the chapel…….”

:sick:She is going to stay it was not mentioned earlier so they could give the family time to greve. That might be true. I hate giving her credit for anything.
They were busy getting ready for their Disney trip.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
I am betting that the finance will be unhappy with the video in this format. She probably had in mind a 3 min video with RIP ian, sweet clips and we will miss you rather than this diabolical disease.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
And Fanny has to have the dramatic “artsy” video still of herself with eyes closed in her mourning outfit complete with her purse over her shoulder ( so she could dash off to Emmaus or there was a memorial and she had the photo taken at the service - which would be beyond tacky and disrespectful).

• Angry
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.