The Chateau Diaries #182 Nobody likes anybody in Lalande. They play with genitals, drink, food and power

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dan is full of (himself) big talk and big ideas with little to no follow through or skills. He’s been taught by the best and worst, Stephanie Jarvis.
I’m thinking in the beginning that he tried hard, When he was doing all that plastering and things like that but he just lost his umph

Reactions: 12
I absolutely love it. Even perhaps, buy a brick/building materials type shareholding, rather than ultimate ownership scenario?
He could have Nic the tree man clear an area in the grounds as a campsite for visiting young people/schools, volunteers and families of those that were there during WWII - maybe even part of their European gap years for some?
Or much like most UK schools do, a fieldtrip that my son once did - came home looking like he hadn't washed for the entire week but enjoyed it immensely. I even had to scourer his legs to remove the built up dirt! :D
Lots of community colleges would love the opportunity for their building/landscaping/horticulture students to work on such a project - it happens in many historical buildings in the UK - why not France? I would have jumped at doing so when I was studying.
Obviously, firstly Dan would need to install a campsite type bathroom block, initially will have to spend money, but longer term would make absolute sense.
But how does he do any of this if he needs permission to use the drive up to the property? I still don't fully understand the drive thing.

Reactions: 7
I have wondered this too. She was NOT happy about him wanting to buy expensive camera gear, so then he starts doing the daily vlogs, which I'm sure also meant more time away from the family ... that's right about the time we started seeing much less of Annalise ...

That's going to be Chateau de Breeze block .... is there such a thing as Art Deco breeze block?!!
Tons of breeze block styles. Some may be art deco, but I think they look more mid-century.
1663957429638.png
1663957529655.png

1663957832996.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Now you see, this is what irritates me. You've posted a simple message and I'm confused. Are you referring to Phillipa or SJ when you mention high heels? They both wear high heels.... This gender bending amongst SJ's lot is giving me a toothache!
LOL :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: I just died...Laughing!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I don't know... He will need a month to clean up the woods. Should start now before winter. Then check the walls and start with the roof. About 100000 € only for roof. Can he do it all by himself? When he couldn't even afford 60 euro to get some bricks delivered home? And he mentioned continuing with his own home. And still working at lalande? And vlogging? He acts like he has no kids to care for. Even if he is in no rush to finish it he still has to pay taxes and fees for it. He doesn't seem to plan to put some money aside for the kids? Like for drivers licence, college fund, anything? Probably doesn't even have any life insurance. I feel he is hiding something there...
College funds? An average public university in France costs €170 per year for a Bachelor's degree. The cost per annum for sitting a Masters is €243. A PhD will set you back €380 per year. A contrast to this, and in France it's considered expensive, an engineering school averages out at about €600 per year per student. A drivers licence will cost €1.300 for the test itself, with online interactive tuition costing anywhere from €20 to €150 per session, and takes about 20 hours. On road lessons come in at anywhere between €30 per session and €70 per hour depending on the driving school. More is charged in Paris where, despite the manic traffic and all evidence to the contrary, everyone takes the Metro. University fees are not that expensive when compared to, for example the USA, where the cost of a degree is many thousands of dollars and will lug the student with a lifetime of crippling debt. I have an archaeological colleague in the USA and she's struggling with a Masters in anthropology where her college fees are $485,000, whereas I've got a French colleague in the same position who's fees are €972.00 and their course work is practically the same.

• Wow
Reactions: 19
I definitely think Billy Petherick is involved in some way with Dan's Crapeau Chateau.

Billy has the money to invest, he has the renovation skills and he owns a helluva lot of building equipment.

Also, on his daily vlog today he talks about a big surprise in his Sunday vlog, with someone we all know. Who could that be?

I think on Sunday we'll see him and Dan teaming up to renovate this crappy building.

More money than sense.
Oh my giddy aunt! I effing hope not! Billy’s got enough problems with taking on that wanker!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Dont remember which one it was but, watching one of Terry and Ash's vlox, I once counted Terry saying "absolutely amazing" 23 times in the course of one video... and subsequently lost the will to live.
And their other favourite go to is Fantastic.....FRK's "Wows" pale into insignicance... mind you that said she has currently posted on IG her Safari trip and is still using Wow and oh my goodness... Do we know how she is managing to fund this trip.. I heard she was doing some 'Chefery' (no that's not a real word I've just made it up) in South Africa yet she's living her best life... When she bounces back from the lows to the highs she does it impressively.

College funds? An average public university in France costs €170 per year for a Bachelor's degree. The cost per annum for sitting a Masters is €243. A PhD will set you back €380 per year. A contrast to this, and in France it's considered expensive, an engineering school averages out at about €600 per year per student. A drivers licence will cost €1.300 for the test itself, with online interactive tuition costing anywhere from €20 to €150 per session, and takes about 20 hours. On road lessons come in at anywhere between €30 per session and €70 per hour depending on the driving school. More is charged in Paris where, despite the manic traffic and all evidence to the contrary, everyone takes the Metro. University fees are not that expensive when compared to, for example the USA, where the cost of a degree is many thousands of dollars and will lug the student with a lifetime of crippling debt. I have an archaeological colleague in the USA and she's struggling with a Masters in anthropology where her college fees are $485,000, whereas I've got a French colleague in the same position who's fees are €972.00 and their course work is practically the same.
I got the impression he has already cleared the space around the ruin, we don't know when he actually videod this footage, his teeth will be an indicator of time line, did anyone notice if they were Turkey teeth? Shouldn't there be some form of safety structure around the place? He said the external walls and balconies are all in good order... well they may be to him but I'd prefer a room attached to my balcony.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Meanwhile in other news....I notice that Ms Fanny Four Flues was filming in Disneyland Paris...wouldn't it be awful if she had broken the rules again :D
4.2. Commercial Photography, Videotaping or Recording : Any picture, video, sound recording or photo taken by a visitor in either of the Parks may be used only for personal purposes. All commercial use of pictures, videos, sound recordings or photos of the Parks taken by a visitor shall be subject to express prior written authorisation from Euro Disney Associés S.A.S.

And wouldn't it be even more awful if someone :ROFLMAO: 👆...after days of emails...had received this response :
"We welcome reports of suspected infringement of any of these rights. Please direct reports to us via one of the following methods:
Email:
[email protected]
Voice Mail:
818-560-3300

Have a lovely evening Tattlers.
And unlike Sissinghurst, Disney will not go quietly into that good night!🤣 They like to publicize their prosecutions to discourage others!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
And their other favourite go to is Fantastic.....FRK's "Wows" pale into insignicance... mind you that said she has currently posted on IG her Safari trip and is still using Wow and oh my goodness... Do we know how she is managing to fund this trip.. I heard she was doing some 'Chefery' (no that's not a real word I've just made it up) in South Africa yet she's living her best life... When she bounces back from the lows to the highs she does it impressively.

I got the impression he has already cleared the space around the ruin, we don't know when he actually videod this footage, his teeth will be an indicator of time line, did anyone notice if they were Turkey teeth? Shouldn't there be some form of safety structure around the place? He said the external walls and balconies are all in good order... well they may be to him but I'd prefer a room attached to my balcony.
🧵I’d prefer a room attached to my balcony.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
My nephew is about to finish at an Ivy League university. I was horrified to discover his coursework was $70,000 a term! Four terms a year! My entire university career was a tenth of what my brother is paying for just one term! And mind you, I paid for my own education! I had to sit down and catch my breath!

• Wow
Reactions: 12
If you're going to tell the story behind a building then at least do your homework and get the facts right. A dicitionary may be useful too, as the use of terminology eg 'Blows my mind' or Unreal is not the most descriptive of phrases. One thing SJ does is tell a story, they may not always be factual, well usually they're not but she is articulate so can at least it make it sound feasable.Obviously Tattlers are onto this but for the besotted cult it must be right because she said so. Right? :unsure:
In my family the quote is ‘ if you say it in a convincing enough voice they WILL believe you’….!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
My nephew is about to finish at an Ivy League university. I was horrified to discover his coursework was $70,000 a term! Four terms a year! My entire university career was a tenth of what my brother is paying for just one term! And mind you, I paid for my own education! I had to sit down and catch my breath!
It is completely ridiculous what has happened with the cost of higher education in the US. The costs aren’t supported by what you can actually make once you have that degree. It isn’t sustainable in my opinion. My advice to young people here in the US is go to school for plumbing, construction, electrician, air conditioning, any trade. You will always have a good job. Study history for $200K and you’ve fucked yourself. Also, I’d start them out with a little business by 14. Teach them how to make money for themselves and to save it and invest it in other money making ventures. Anything that interests them. Making things to sell, doing yard work, cleaning or detailing cars, painting, anything. The American Dream has gotten pretty expensive.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Dont remember which one it was but, watching one of Terry and Ash's vlox, I once counted Terry saying "absolutely amazing" 23 times in the course of one video... and subsequently lost the will to live.
you were so involved you could count!
I commentated negatively ages ago and was told to go and get a life if i was so jealous.
I think it was when they were telling us how they would paint the new gates with gold tips. And I said how naff and un French-like!
They think they have class🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
It is completely ridiculous what has happened with the cost of higher education in the US. The costs aren’t supported by what you can actually make once you have that degree. It isn’t sustainable in my opinion. My advice to young people here in the US is go to school for plumbing, construction, electrician, air conditioning, any trade. You will always have a good job. Study history for $200K and you’ve fucked yourself. Also, I’d start them out with a little business by 14. Teach them how to make money for themselves and to save it and invest it in other money making ventures. Anything that interests them. Making things to sell, doing yard work, cleaning or detailing cars, painting, anything. The American Dream has gotten pretty expensive.
That’s one of the ways the U.S. has lost the plot. Not everyone needs a liberal arts degree but now we seem to expect that for everyone. And we do it at the expense of a vocational/technical education where it’s more appropriate!

Reactions: 15
Oh my giddy aunt! I effing hope not! Billy’s got enough problems with taking on that wanker!
if Billy is involved...its all because they want to take Fanny Flash down..its as simple as that...they both loath her..i guess we just have to wait and watch.. ;) those Pethericks are also nasty...never let one good opportuntity go to waste..to bring Fanny her Yt and griftingimperium down....:LOL: oh i would love this....never a dull moment...who needs adventvlogs...with snort getting his orgasmes on cutlery and porcelaine...a Yt war...oh yes please...all to get that nasty grifting lying woman down..her high heels up to high heaven...her bare ass exposed...with her snout down in peacockpoo... ;) Mummy will get a nervous brakedown...and percy all around to cover her bare ass...snort nowhere to be seen...he was chasing a big dicked hedgehog..

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.