The Chateau Diaries #181 I really don't have it in me to deal with more 🐒💩

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Whoa check out snorts hairline in the thumbnail for latest grabeaux at the shitoo. Beanie working overtime.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Nathan six visits by June, when Am gave Steph the heating talk re cost.

Why oh why doesn't Nic the tree do heating ? I think he is the only person ever to set foot in HMN who knows what he is doing and has the correct equipment, how to use it and gets on.

• Wow
Reactions: 20
Hello All WTF is Fanny wearing on grab a lot just clicked the thumb nail -it is the sort pf frump fest outfit that looks as though it should have a matching sun visor. Seriously I am obsessing but it is astounding how much her dress sense has changed since she met the fashionista Philippa.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I approved of her close-to-the-head Westminster Abbey hat, noting for once her hat was not bigger than the Queen's.
Markle's hat was very pretty, but it is a '30s movie star hat not a 2022 state funeral hat. That she thought the shape suitable for the Jubilee was suitable for the funeral is tone deaf. As usual.
That hat was good if she wanted to hide under it.

I haven’t been able to read the threads since before Her Majesty’s service, so did it look like Mrs Harkle was already having a go at, as in being nasty towards “my husband” in the car, as soon as they left St James?

Reactions: 3
Whoa check out snorts hairline in the thumbnail for latest grabeaux at the shitoo. Beanie working overtime.
Can’t watch this as it makes me so cross but this is a comment from YT

Michele Lynn
10 minutes ago
Philip I hope you enjoy researching the silver marks on the beautiful items.

Has some lunatic really sent those shitheads real silver. Sickening

Also as divine retribution may all his hair fall out in the next few days that beanie will then be glued on tight.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
Well ..... I guess if people are mad at Fanny for doing that Birthday / Gift Grab with the Queens funeral and all........ she can blame the Squirrel !
It was so boring I stopped it.

Oh the bloody heating again! Look sister - if you did not buy all that $$ crap and $$ travel all the time that heating would have been in and working years ago now!!!
Freeze witch! :devilish:

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Nathan six visits by June, when Am gave Steph the heating talk re cost.

Why oh why doesn't Nic the tree do heating ? I think he is the only person ever to set foot in HMN who knows what he is doing and has the correct equipment, how to use it and gets on.

Is this the latest Patreon video? I thought she posted it so it couldn't be shared....unless you did what @ComtesseRose or someone else here suggested? Whatever you did, thank you so much!

Reactions: 11
Is this the latest Patreon video? I thought she posted it so it couldn't be shared....unless you did what @ComtesseRose or someone else here suggested? Whatever you did, thank you so much!
No, it's an old one. But interesting in that Armoire says 6 visits so far... and Nathan didn't know that after all that, Fanny flue-kins has a problem with her fires. Were the heating my problem, I certainly wouldn't be hiring Nathan. He seems to have bugger all idea in what he's doing. I'd have fired him on the spot for turning up with two cherry pickers. Why? Because it screams amateur hour in showing he has no concept of the height of or roof angle he's dealing with. It's simple logistics at which he failed. That tells me, his was the lowest quote for the job.

And Fanny dear... when you're only prepared to pay peanuts, you get monkeys.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Wendy Grim again she IS a totally gullible Patreon. Off to next Chateau also. Glad she is not my relative being so taken in with the HMN.
What is Snorts wearing ? Those green trousers look like Simon Cowell cast offs

For Snorts

I know Snorts is tall but I am sure he is wearing Stephs birthay Louboutin heels, his legs look double length

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Do you think Lalanders especially those with allergies know that old taxidermy animals have arsenic in their stuffing?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
No, that's from the 20th June where she talks about the heating and Nathan's visits.

Reactions: 6
Manor & Maker
Did someone already mention her choice of footwear for the Venice costumes?
Also, it sounds like she's trying to call her mother "Mummy." She goes from Mum, to Mom, to Mummy throughout the vlog.
BTW, I like Andi. She reminds me of my late grandma who was also an artist. She shares her mannerisms and even clothing style.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
No, that's from the 20th June where she talks about the heating and Nathan's visits.
I was just trying to add "fuel to the fire" that Bullshit spews forth from ALL at Lalande. That no one is ever capable of doing a correct job, everything is half cock, last minute, a mess, unfinished or not even started.

No way could I live like that, I expect things to be done on time, done correctly and a correct agreed price and then paid for. The exception to this is dealing with local authorities who only have one speed ..slow, but you just have to be prepared for that and apply months in advance.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I assure you Gwen is absolutely no doormat 👈 anyone thinking that better have their head examined.
One does not have to be a doormat to become vulnerable due to life circumstances. Being vulnerable does not equate to being weak.
I'm not saying with any certainty that Gwen is either, but rather admitting it is a possibility and not a crazy one at that.

the whole case has to do with money....I think the household tried to keep Megan under controle...but she is too demanding...so i think they thought..let them eat cake...they will come back with their tails between theirs legs...btw i am sure they will...not just now..but they will...eventually...
Meghan is used to getting what she wants. Keep the narc happy and all you'll do is delay the inevitable. Better off to cut up their supply as early as possible. They'll snap back at you, for sure they will, but have faith they can't keep their façade forever, at some point they will have alienated enough people in their life as to render their tactics largely ineffective.

Apart from chimneys, wouldn't an insurance company get twitchy if an unstable building like the chapel is not fenced off to restrict access? This is a b&b allegedly.
I don't think that it falls under the category of b&b. It is more like a clubhouse for the patrons, the higher the patreon level the more the privileges, like higher priority when it comes to booking a stay at the club.
Yes and yes.
She has to provide proof for regular maintenance and testing of chimneys, open fires/log burners and electrical installations in the house. In the UK (with some exceptions) electrics must be inspected every 5 years if any letting of the property occurs. Chimneys would usually have to be swept annually for insurance compliance.

She's had an electrical fire before as per Clara's statements. She should know better!

The chapel would have to be totally off limits by securing the perimeter otherwise that is an accident and a liability claim waiting to happen, and this doesn't apply just to the paying B&B guests, but also the slave labour.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.