The Chateau Diaries #181 I really don't have it in me to deal with more 🐒💩

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This photo was just posted by Wendy on Brenda's FB.. looks like Steph and Phi met up at a festival togetherView attachment 1594088

As someone of Christian faith, I do believe in forgiveness, but I just hope that Selmar and Tatyana both understand that Stephanie Jarvis & Co are still protecting Natalia Oliveto, who bullied them out the HMN. Those are the actions that speak louder than words.

and none of Fanny's four flues are seeing any action in the foreseeable if you catch my drift

Come now, her rear flue is spouting tit as usual.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I tried but couldn't finish the gift grab. Tried it just now. I've noticed this before, SJ is deeply unhappy if she isn't the center of attention all the time. Even while Phillipa was unwrapping the gift of that stupid squirrel table, SJ squirmed for attention. This was enough for me and I had to exit the sick-making video and ban it from my YouTube feed.

I will say though, after joining tattle I'm taking a great interest in Phillipa's hairline. It has a life of it's own!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
PJs 'new' trousers. They are horrible, high waisted, pleats in front and the colour... definitely an emaus buy. At least his manhood has a chance in comparison to his usual style. Perhaps the woman who can't dress himself is responsible for these.

• Sick
Reactions: 11
PJs 'new' trousers. They are horrible, high waisted, pleats in front and the colour... definitely an emaus buy. At least his manhood has a chance in comparison to his usual style. Perhaps the woman who can't dress himself is responsible for these.
Manhood used in the context of Phillipa? I think that's an oxymoron lol

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Freesia54, post: 11828536, member: 188061
Kathy has a new flog up and a brilliant name for our Chattalain...Fanny Four Flues...she questions the pre 'log burner installations' inspections and then the Disney trip for adults.

I remember in a very early video or it was a comment from fanny in the comment section four flues had stated dick Strawbridge's visit and advised her to get those chimneys fixed etc and exactly what was wrong and why she could use them. I am guessing the video has been edited out now with that. Fanny 4 flues have always relied on us having poor memories and the circus acts to cover her ass. so I did a search and looked back yes I believe I am correct it's been taken out and it may be on the original behind scenes dyi episode still but correct .here is evidence he did assess the pizza oven and i am damn sure she wrote in a comment confirming he looked over the rest of chateuas flue systems
The Chateau Diaries 057
Mar 28, 2019
1663751372951.png

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
As someone of Christian faith, I do believe in forgiveness, but I just hope that Selmar and Tatyana both understand that Stephanie Jarvis & Co are still protecting Natalia Oliveto, who bullied them out the HMN. Those are the actions that speak louder than words.
Selmar is a strange guy but a kind guy and he loves and cares for animals , so like you Trengilly I do hope Selmar and Tatyana do Not forget that she did nothing about Nasty Natti !
Oh Karma should also come to Natti - big time!

Nearly 50, unattached, the looks she's traded on all her life now fading, Phillipa never had a chance. For the time being SJ will suck him dry, figuratively only I hope. Potts is back. SJ and Potts are vaguely believable together. If Potts and Franny got together nothing really would change for Phillipa. Franny and Phillipa will still spend their time playing in narnia. I wonder if being out in the sticks has turned their minds? The more I watch the surer I am that SJ has found in Phillipa the sister she's always wanted. And Phillipa found the female it always wanted to be.

Reactions: 20
Seriously- trying to get through the grab- it is so bizarre watching grown adults coo over gifts a 7 year old girl with ringlets would consider too gIrly and young for them. Just look at Mum's face when Fanny and Phi Phi cuddle in a gross way she can't hide her distain. Fanny keeps bringing everything back to me and mine she can't help herself. Phi Phi says he feels like a 1930's housewife- Freudian slip, only difference is housewives in that era actually worked. Someone has actually sent the Tube a stack of silver unbelievable how can you accept so much from strangers it is such bad form.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Just realized on second look...
SJ is wearing pants and top here....
Garanimals maybe??? 😆
Someone mentioned those to aid her in matching!!! @Le Baiseur? Was that you...or @MRShavershamsdress? Not sure....
Palazzo pants we used to call those wide legs!
But I do think it’s refreshing after all the dresses cut down to you know where!!! 🙄
It wasn’t me, but I wish I’d thought of it!🤣

You have to wonder with some of them, if they say "if it's black it'll do"... Eugene looked like she belonged in the 1920s!
She’s dressed like an Edwardian parlormaid on her way to church before her once a month half Sunday off.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Nearly 50, unattached, the looks she's traded on all her life now fading, Phillipa never had a chance. For the time being SJ will suck him dry, figuratively only I hope. Potts is back. SJ and Potts are vaguely believable together. If Potts and Franny got together nothing really would change for Phillipa. Franny and Phillipa will still spend their time playing in narnia. I wonder if being out in the sticks has turned their minds? The more I watch the surer I am that SJ has found in Phillipa the sister she's always wanted. And Phillipa found the female it always wanted to be.
I have been meaning to ask you about your Southbroom connections. Do you know Potts’ parents and brother? Do they read here?
I was interested on what you had to say in your report of Fee Halstead. I think originally she was helping the unemployed in the area but the business model has got lost in its success. The working conditions we witnessed on the vlog Stephanie did were dismal. We here, very much doubt that the artists are benefiting from the international success. The prices are eye watering and not affordable to the average South African.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Just going to leave this here, for your interest. How much the Pethericks make on YouTube.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I have been meaning to ask you about your Southbroom connections. Do you know Potts’ parents and brother? Do they read here?
I was interested on what you had to say in your report of Fee Halstead. I think originally she was helping the unemployed in the area but the business model has got lost in its success. The working conditions we witnessed on the vlog Stephanie did were dismal. We here, very much doubt that the artists are benefiting from the international success. The prices are eye watering and not affordable to the average South African.
I don't personally know any of to the Potts family and the house we inherited from our grandfather is used as a holiday house although a cousin resides there full-time in his retirement. I may go at the end of the year to escape winter in the UK.
I do know that people from Southbroom read here. Feedback so far is that they think they are weird!

Re Ardmore. It's really priced far beyond the South Africans. Having said that a lot of people here in the UK would find it too expensive as well. The nouveau riche will fall over themselves to buy these expensive items no matter how hideous they are simply so they can show off their wealth. I think that the artists are benefitting. Otherwise they'd leave and do it themselves.

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Do you think Lalanders especially those with allergies know that old taxidermy animals have arsenic in their stuffing?
True. When posted to rural Peru in the '30s, as a side hustle, my parents sent specimen skins of the local birds to museums around the world -- all preserved with arsenic.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Just going to leave this here, for your interest. How much the Pethericks make on YouTube.

Makes me think one of the reasons they bought the convent is to generate content irrespective how boring it is.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.