The Chateau Diaries #180 Warning! They are cilantro people! You either love them or hate them!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was wondering how many times the monarch's equerry has walked in a state funeral/monarch's cortege. He is one of a very few people in that non-military, non-security dudes, family section. I don't know who the people on either side of him are.
He was a serving officer!

Reactions: 3
Sigh, no answers. I guess back to the millions of threads I go...
ok here goes a very short version of events.

1. No idea re Dan. Just speculation SJ became fed up with him and his vlogs from the Chateau when he lived there after breakup from Annalise.

2. Not alot just grown apart, still loved each other, staying friends because of the kids. Video was weirdly shot. Very arty farty and he had a lot of flak over it. Allegedly SJ offered both of them a home at the Chateau. Clearly Dan lost. Speculation that he had a 1 nighter with a volunteer and got caught out.

3. AnneMarie was bought in over a year ago to work on the new panelling in the Grand Salon. (That’s French for Big Salon, PhiPhi told us). He’s yet to start. As for Nutti, if you were stuck in the heap in the middle of nowhere, your options are clearly limited.

4. Selmar revealed on a now deleted vlog (it’s on the wiki though) that life at the Shitoo became unbearable as Nutti made life difficult for him which came to a head when Tati arrived and Nutti would not give her a room. There was an almighty row. Selmar felt they had to leave for their own sakes. SJ has not to date commented on this, Nutti lay low for a while, and @Clara Burnett has indicated there’s a recording of Nutti going nuts at Tatti. We’re rather looking forward to hearing it.

Right, that’s yer lot. No more sighing please, we’re busy watching Bonnie Johnnie right now 😉

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Here's a piece on Camilla's brooch.
Catherine's has been lent by the Queen previously. Nice touch to wear it today.
Thanks @billybudd How I missed that I’ll never know 🤪

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Not 100%. Im trying to find the photo of the girls together. I cannot !Perhaps someone else can confirm?
Oliver and Camilla have been married for 8 years.
The oldest daughter is most likely from Camilla's first relationship.
Oliver would be her stepfather. It does not matter as long as she is loved by all.
I have a stepdaughter, that I refer to as my bonus child.
So, she is Oliver Strong's bonus child.
Now, can we get back to the grifters and the grifting.

Lalande harem.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Yes I did but I am puzzled they always took about the children (plural) but you only ever see one little girl in the videos. Why is that?
Usually, when I see a family on YT that excludes a child, unless something seems suspicious, I always assume the child asked not to be filmed in general or that they provide consent to be filmed infrequently. With that said, I've never watched their vlogs, so what do I know about their family dynamic and if it's suspicious or not.

Reactions: 2
Jewellery is symbolic especially with royalty. The stick insect 'a praying mantis'
Overwhelmingly in most cultures the mantis is a symbol of stillness. As such, she is an ambassador from the animal kingdom giving testimony to the benefits of meditation, and calming our minds. An appearance from the mantis is a message to be still, go within, meditate, get quite and reach a place of calm.

Poor Megsybaby. Not getting access to the royal jewels?
Meghan was wearing some diamond and pearl earrings given to her by the queen.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I have on occasion the homeless hanging out in front of my café.
My rule is this, If you’re standing out front requesting money for cigarettes or alcohol I move them on their way. If your hungry come in and I will make you a sandwich nobody should be hungry. If I was homeless I would want to be on drugs or alcohol how easy would it be to while away the days blissfully unaware.
I’ve always thought that too.

Reactions: 8
I absolutely agree with all this and am I right in thinking you are a patreon. If so I do have a question for you and any other Tattlers that are also patreons as I genuinely and seriously do not understand it. It is a big challenge for me to understand why you continue to give her monies and I just don’t get it.
If anyone can explain it to me I would be grateful as I would begrudge her and the other hangers on my last penny.
I do have patron purely so I can see what she is saying I wasn't a patron until I started really doubting her and then I signed up out of sheer nosiness to be honest.I hate that I give her money at the same time but it is a small price to pay to build up the picture and the inconsistencies. It is now a weird addiction, I am stunned each week as she trots out more crap and the gushing patrons lap it up. I am getting increasingly exasperated that they don't see she has probably taken more than $1 million and does sweet Fanny Adams in terms of renovations, doesn't publish accounts and they still see her as poor. I used to like Fanny in the beginning but then noticed the me me me tendencies, the blatant lies and now I actively dislike her and all she does. I was about to cancel and glad I didn't as it can't be featured here. I know I sometimes come across as strident but it is because I am incensed and just want her to stop. I don't mind anyone making money and lots of it but not through duping people. This has just appeared as a response to some chump asking for updated renovation plans:

Stephanie Jarvis
Paris was lovely :) I don’t think there’s anything new to share with the renovation plans at the moment. The Grand Salon is starting, the lake will have its next update next month when the final survey will be completed, the chapel quotes should arrive soon, I’m waiting for the terrace and moat quotes, the heating begins in the new year (with the log burners going in this year) and the facade is waiting as the chapel, lake and heating will dominate the Patreon income for some time. The 2nd part of the jardin a l’anglaise is planned for this autumn 🍂

May I also add that week on week there are less and less patreons questioning about work, it is hardly mentioned-she isn't even really pretending now. I mean honestly who puts a garden and lake above the facade!!! What is the point of panelling the big sitting room before getting the structure sound and heating installed. It is bloody bonkers and a ruse

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Hi everyone, new poster but very, very long time lurker. I tried to make my way here through all of the threads chronologically, but by gods, I have been reading for a year and I wasn't anywhere close. I even witnessed the advent of our own Clara Burnett and all her juicy info.
Because I've had to jump ahead, can anyone explain to me:

1. What happened around Dan's departure from the chateau?
2. What was in his tell all video regarding the break-up?
3. Why is Amaury at the chateau - moving his entire workshop and dogs is no easy task. How come he's with Nutty now?
4. What happened to Selmar and Tatiana? I know the Selmar departure was sour due to Nutty but wasn't Stephanie visiting the Selmar chateau at some point?

I did the check the Wiki but nothing there. Sorry for derailing.
Have you tried Youtube?

Bit of a nerve if you ask me.
They're likely the only thing the Queen ever gave her. She must have had them couriered when news broke.

• Angry
Reactions: 10
ok here goes a very short version of events.

1. No idea re Dan. Just speculation SJ became fed up with him and his vlogs from the Chateau when he lived there after breakup from Annalise.

2. Not alot just grown apart, still loved each other, staying friends because of the kids. Video was weirdly shot. Very arty farty and he had a lot of flak over it. Allegedly SJ offered both of them a home at the Chateau. Clearly Dan lost. Speculation that he had a 1 nighter with a volunteer and got caught out.

3. AnneMarie was bought in over a year ago to work on the new panelling in the Grand Salon. (That’s French for Big Salon, PhiPhi told us). He’s yet to start. As for Nutti, if you were stuck in the heap in the middle of nowhere, your options are clearly limited.

4. Selmar revealed on a now deleted vlog (it’s on the wiki though) that life at the Shitoo became unbearable as Nutti made life difficult for him which came to a head when Tati arrived and Nutti would not give her a room. There was an almighty row. Selmar felt they had to leave for their own sakes. SJ has not to date commented on this, Nutti lay low for a while, and @Clara Burnett has indicated there’s a recording of Nutti going nuts at Tatti. We’re rather looking forward to hearing it.

Right, that’s yer lot. No more sighing please, we’re busy watching Bonnie Johnnie right now 😉
Major Eye Candy

I do have patron purely so I can see what she is saying I wasn't a patron until I started really doubting her and then I signed up out of sheer nosiness to be honest. It is now a weird addiction, I am stunned each week as she trots out more crap and the gushing patrons lap it up. I am getting increasingly exasperated that they don't see she has probably taken more than $1 million and does sweet Fanny Adams in terms of renovations, doesn't publish accounts and they still see her as poor. I used to like Fanny in the beginning but then noticed the me me me tendencies, the blatant lies and now I actively dislike her and all she does. I was about to cancel and glad I didn't as it can't be featured here. I know I sometimes come across as strident but it is because I am incensed and just want her to stop. I don't mind anyone making money and lots of it but not through duping people. This has just appeared as a response to some chump asking for updated renovation plans:

Stephanie Jarvis
Paris was lovely :) I don’t think there’s anything new to share with the renovation plans at the moment. The Grand Salon is starting, the lake will have its next update next month when the final survey will be completed, the chapel quotes should arrive soon, I’m waiting for the terrace and moat quotes, the heating begins in the new year (with the log burners going in this year) and the facade is waiting as the chapel, lake and heating will dominate the Patreon income for some time. The 2nd part of the jardin a l’anglaise is planned for this autumn 🍂
And you could see from the patreon daze that no further work was done on her boudoir or Nutti’s apartment it so infuriating and people continue to send her money

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I would imagine the Queen would be horrified by Charles public displays of the equivalent to a temper tantrum. Not once but twice.
im sure she suffered through all the antics by her children and grandchildren while alive but not to rise to the occasion after her death🙁

• Sad
Reactions: 19
Bit of a nerve if you ask me.
They give her credence and significance in her tiny mind. The one item she has that really pisses me off is Diana’s gorgeous turquoise ring. I’m not sure why exactly, just wish she never had it. I can imagine it going up for auction one day. Oh that and Diana’s watch. She wears it alot. Fanny has the same make I think 🤔

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Jewellery is symbolic especially with royalty. The stick insect 'a praying mantis'
Overwhelmingly in most cultures the mantis is a symbol of stillness. As such, she is an ambassador from the animal kingdom giving testimony to the benefits of meditation, and calming our minds. An appearance from the mantis is a message to be still, go within, meditate, get quite and reach a place of calm.
As @kiki Gee pointed out, the Mantis devours the male during intercourse, which is the only thing we less spiritual gits know about it so I found it curious Camilla wore a brooch of it at this crucial time, and wonder if anyone has dared make a joke about it before 😜 Pretty touchy subject.
If a mantis had appeared at that subdued, Asian themed party , I'm sure they'd have given it its oriental value not

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Who is this Stephanie you all seem to love so much? Does she have any family that live with her or occasionally visit? She is so pretty, she must have many boyfriends and suitors, does she? This lovely Stephanie person seems to be British, but she lives in Italy? What’s the story with that? How many people live in her Italian castle? Seems like so much fun and oh what delicious food. I love pizza. Pretty Stephanie has such lovely hair, I wonder who does it for her? Does her hairstylist have a family of her own? I wonder what her husband does for a living? I bet he is a sexy bloke, good with his hands and fixes things properly the first time. Stephanie is very photogenic, I wonder if she is close friends with benefits with a professional photographer? Are we able to buy his photos? Can you post a link to his work that is probably very affordably priced considering how handsome and famous he is? Thanks in advance for filling in these gaps for me. I’m sure I’ll have lots more questions for you to answer for me very, very soon.

XX Derailer

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.