The Chateau Diaries #180 Warning! They are cilantro people! You either love them or hate them!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I presume you mean CDIY - I'm just about to watch myself.
I thought yesterday that C4 must be showing some old footage as Amy was pregnant and Selma/Marie were featured in some intro clips too - got be approx 2 years old.
CDIY has been strange of late. It seems they're re-using old footage and projects from previous seasons' cutting room floor.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Bit of a nerve if you ask me.
I wonder if the Queen knew that she'd given them to her? Perhaps she borrowed C'est Moi's swag bag,
Strange as MM has gone to such lengths to point out how badly she was treated.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
I'm not sure what that means. Why would the military equerry, and none of Charles' other 200 retinue, walk in the cortege?
Johnny the Bonnie was there because it's an honour given to the former Queen's senior most body guard. He was not there in his new role of equerry to the new king. The gossip is that his placement in cortage near Harry and Megs was due to the perception that they are the royals most likely to be targeted, but he would have been made part of the lineup regardless because it was the Queen's wish, her thank you to him. To answer another question of yours from a previous post, those also in the honour guard of royals that you didn't know, were the Duke of Gloucester, HM's cousin and the Earl of Snowdon, son of Princess Margaret.

Reactions: 16
Trying to come up with a name for the second account I’m sneaking in here using my VPN.
@MillyMudd?
@NarcsRUs?
@NousSommesIsabelle?
@YankeeSpanker?
@TheButlerDidIt?
@SeditiousRecipes?
@SnortyIsBogartingMyHRTTabs?
@waltermitty? although @NarcsRUs is supremely apt.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
WOW all these quotes and surveys all of a sudden. It's amazing that all the contractors have become available right after Mummy showed up... I think Isabell has lit a 🔥 under her ass.
As an added bonus getting surveys and quotes make it seem like there is work going on at the farm house, (when in reality it's paper work, which should have been done YEARS AGO) and and they'll be able to carry on the grift a bit longer...
Seems to me that she’s always getting quotes and surveys just fails to follow through on any of them

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Bit of a nerve if you ask me.
In royal circles it is completely expected of her to wear a gift from HM in public and especially in these circumstances. She would have been dammed even further had she not worn jewellery gifted by the Queen. It's not a "bit of a nerve" but something she would have been strongly advised to do to maintain royal dress code standards. She can't just rock on up and say, 'Oh these gorgeous little things? I got them off Etsy."

Reactions: 20
I presume you mean CDIY - I'm just about to watch myself.
I thought yesterday that C4 must be showing some old footage as Amy was pregnant and Selma/Marie were featured in some intro clips too - got be approx 2 years old.
Yes same today, sparky Ian (who we’ve not seen for ages!), FRK, Sara M&M, Selmar all waiting outside at the table so Fanny and PhiPhi could make an entrance. It was quite excruciatingly cringey!

*eyes rolling* I'm sure all these Patreon's just loved eating their lunch packed like sardines next to the stacks of fire wood. Why? This is a Shiteau full of large scale rooms, isn't it? Steph? Why didn't you have a better elegant experience for all these idiots who are paying your way? Where's the money?

They literally ate among rusty nails and chateau junk. No amount oh newly hemmed tablecloths will change the fact you're serving them in a dump, Stefeniiieeee! I'm hearing this was planned last minute (duuh), can anyone give me the deets behind this?

• Sad
  • Haha
Click on the pink wiki button at the top of the page. Read through those and you will be up to speed.
None of the issue I asked about are in the Wiki. I did specify in my original comment I have read the entire wiki before asking.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 5
Johnny the Bonnie was there because it's an honour given to the former Queen's senior most body guard. He was not there in his new role of equerry to the new king. The gossip is that his placement in cortage near Harry and Megs was due to the perception that they are the royals most likely to be targeted, but he would have been made part of the lineup regardless because it was the Queen's wish, her thank you to him. To answer another question of yours from a previous post, those also in the honour guard of royals that you didn't know, were the Duke of Gloucester, HM's cousin and the Earl of Snowdon, son of Princess Margaret.
@Iolair You've really been swotting up on the Royal family and the ranks - I thought you said your interest was with cadavers..😃

• Haha
They literally ate among rusty nails and chateau junk. No amount oh newly hemmed tablecloths will change the fact you're serving them in a dump, Stefeniiieeee! I'm hearing this was planned last minute (duuh), can anyone give me the deets behind this?
I'm sure that same number of tables would've fit in the entrance hall, what a disgrace of a hostess to the people who are supporting your lifestyle and lies!

Yes same today, sparky Ian (who we’ve not seen for ages!), FRK, Sara M&M, Selmar all waiting outside at the table so Fanny and PhiPhi could make an entrance. It was quite excruciatingly cringey!
I'm confused, what season are they on in the UK?

Reactions: 7
@LadyRed Hi.. during your long time lurking have you ever watched any of the vlogs?
Dan left to go and stay at his grandfathers place in France. Possibly outstayed his welcome or Twirled out from the pink room. His grandfather is away, presumably in the UK so Dan looking after the place.
His tell all was merely a vlog about his and Annalises's separation. Not wanting to put too much on the internet as the boys would get to see when they are older. Tattlers have their suspicions re a third party involvment.
Amoury came to work on the panelling for the Grande Salon but became one of the crewe, waiting tables, fixing plumbing etc and then he was seconded to making the panelling for the Marquis apartment. We knew he had dogs and at some point they would be joining him in France, not sure why it took so long to get them here as it's been over 12 months since he arrived.
Without leaving this response I can't remember what else you asked.
I have watched pretty much all CD vlogs since the pandemic. Same for the Fleuries and Doing it Ourselves (although with the pace at which Michael puts videos out he is not hard to keep up with, I now hatewatch him more or less). I don't however watch Dan. I went searching for his "tell all" vlog after reading about it on Tattle but gave up in frustration not being able to find it on his channel (has he deleted it?). I knew he and Annalise broke up as it was mentioned in CD (no reason given, for obvious reason) and I knew Dan stayed and then left the chateau from the CD. With all this ,Tattlers were mentioning some big break down between Dan and Stephanie but I wasn't inferring this from the CD vlogs alone so clearly I am not as eagled eyed as many of you, hence my questions.

Amaury couldn't have come just for the panels alone. He moved his entire workshop there before he started being the chateau handyman and one of the few sensible people around regarding matters of maintenance and repairs. You don't move your entire life like that for one project. The comments in here suggested people knew more but couldn't find any details so assumed it was discussed in some previous threads.

Thanks for the reply.
I have now realised I can fast-track the threads by looking at the recap and most liked posts only so if anyone gets any likes on very old post you know why :D

Reactions: 12
In royal circles it is completely expected of her to wear a gift from HM in public and especially in these circumstances. She would have been dammed even further had she not worn jewellery gifted by the Queen. It's not a "bit of a nerve" but something she would have been strongly advised to do to maintain royal dress code standards. She can't just rock on up and say, 'Oh these gorgeous little things? I got them off Etsy."
Oh yes of course, you must be right. And how lucky it was that she happened to have them with her, seeing as they were caught on the hop so to speak. Otherwise she'd have brought along her Saudi diamonds, good earlobes or not ha ha

• Wow
Reactions: 6
With insects in the wood pile no doubt. Yuck.

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Just remembered that, once upon a time, the 15 tartelletes came to a conclusion: we'll leave children out of the discussion.
This still makes sense to me. Or does it? :unsure:? But then I am only one of the bunch of us filthy animals! :ROFLMAO: 😁
All children except PhiPhi, correct?

• Haha
@LadyRed
This is the only ''tell all'' he has

Everything else is speculation based on what is being said about Stephanie; that she takes married men to her bed.

If you want to search for the Selmar and Tatyana drama, there's Selmargate in the wiki, and I suggest you read the posts and threads wherein French Maid has posted - unsure of the name, as I can't tag that user... 🧐

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.