The Chateau Diaries #180 Warning! They are cilantro people! You either love them or hate them!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Trying to come up with a name for the second account I’m sneaking in here using my VPN.
@MillyMudd?
@NarcsRUs?
@NousSommesIsabelle?
@YankeeSpanker?
@TheButlerDidIt?
@SeditiousRecipes?
@SnortyIsBogartingMyHRTTabs?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Trying to come up with a name for the second account I’m sneaking in here using my VPN.
@MillyMudd?
@NarcsRUs?
@NousSommesIsabelle?
@YankeeSpanker?
@TheButlerDidIt?
@SeditiousRecipes?
@YankeeSpanker 100%!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I would imagine the Queen would be horrified by Charles public displays of the equivalent to a temper tantrum. Not once but twice.
im sure she suffered through all the antics by her children and grandchildren while alive but not to rise to the occasion after her death🙁
To be fair, the first time he lost it, the ink well and pens were put in front of the Documents instead of at the back. It was all laid out wrong. I couldn't understand why they had done it that way.

Reactions: 12
Who is this Stephanie you all seem to love so much? Does she have any family that live with her or occasionally visit? She is so pretty, she must have many boyfriends and suitors, does she? This lovely Stephanie person seems to be British, but she lives in Italy? What’s the story with that? How many people live in her Italian castle? Seems like so much fun and oh what delicious food. I love pizza. Pretty Stephanie has such lovely hair, I wonder who does it for her? Does her hairstylist have a family of her own? I wonder what her husband does for a living? I bet he is a sexy bloke, good with his hands and fixes things properly the first time. Stephanie is very photogenic, I wonder if she is close friends with benefits with a professional photographer? Are we able to buy his photos? Can you post a link to his work that is probably very affordably priced considering how handsome and famous he is? Thanks in advance for filling in these gaps for me. I’m sure I’ll have lots more questions for you to answer for me very, very soon.

XX Derailer
Thank you for making me inhale my coffee 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
omg this was so funny....the poor man hasnt got any luck with his pens and inktstands this week... :LOL: Now you can see why this relationship works so well, the man needs a motherfigure...not a real beautifull wife, who gets attention..like Diana..He is very needy...demanding...and can be very moody when he doesnt get his way...a bit like a spoiled child i always think when i see him..behind close doors its even worse...
English journalists (Tina Brown and a recent one in the Times) see a Freudian resemblance between Camilla and Charles' beloved nanny, Mabel Anderson. Or maybe Helen Lightbody. I don't see it. But I believe it.
Screen Shot 2022-09-15 at 8.39.10 AM.png

Screen Shot 2022-09-15 at 8.40.46 AM.png

Who is this Stephanie you all seem to love so much? Does she have any family that live with her or occasionally visit? She is so pretty, she must have many boyfriends and suitors, does she? This lovely Stephanie person seems to be British, but she lives in Italy? What’s the story with that? How many people live in her Italian castle? Seems like so much fun and oh what delicious food. I love pizza. Pretty Stephanie has such lovely hair, I wonder who does it for her? Does her hairstylist have a family of her own? I wonder what her husband does for a living? I bet he is a sexy bloke, good with his hands and fixes things properly the first time. Stephanie is very photogenic, I wonder if she is close friends with benefits with a professional photographer? Are we able to buy his photos? Can you post a link to his work that is probably very affordably priced considering how handsome and famous he is? Thanks in advance for filling in these gaps for me. I’m sure I’ll have lots more questions for you to answer for me very, very soon.

XX Derailer
I think you should take up horror movie writing. This is kinda giving me the shivers.
So much to learn here among the 15.

• Haha
  • Wow
@MillyMudd?
@NarcsRUs?
@NousSommesIsabelle?
@YankeeSpanker?
@TheButlerDidIt?
@SeditiousRecipes?
Def Yankee Spanker :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Wondered the same- as that was a rough ride on the procession. I feared the whole coffin was going off the carrier!
And surely not “the real” Crown- it must be under lock and key. (With a 317 carat diamond). 😮💎😳
I’ve been readIng everything I can- I find the Royals so fascinating. Sad to see her era end. 😓
It's the real crown. One doesn't send the Queen off with a fake. The top of the coffin is cunningly designed so the crown slots into place and is held firm without screwing up the Royal Standard. There are also slots for holding the royal sceptre and orb. The carrier is a gun carriage belonging to the King's Troop of Royal Horse Artillery and is the same carriage used in previous royal funerals including Queen Victoria. It is made, in part, with ironwork captured during the Crimea War (1853 - 1856). It is housed in the Royal Artillery Barracks in Woolich and guarded day and night in the lead up to a funeral, lest it be tampered with. Laying the traces, training the horses and manoeuvring the whole thing is practiced over and over again, for months on end. During the funeral, the gun carriage will be hauled part way by members of the Royal Navy - a tradition begun during Queen Victoria's funeral when sailors stepped in to pull the gun carriage when the horses broke loose (a suggestion which came from her grandson, the German Kaiser). Notice too the riderless horse being led, it represents a fallen comrade in arms, in this case the Queen.

Though not British myself and in no way a Royalist, I known tons of these small details, thanks in part to working closely (and oft times drinking) with members of the British military, many of whom are close friends; many of whom are also currently on royal duty and closely involved with the Palace funeral arrangements. It's all off topic, but I'm happy to answer a few questions about it all, if the general consensus is that fellow CD Tattlers don't mind. If not, I'll shut up.

Anybody trying to steal it, would have to deal with Johnny the Bonnie !!!
Tackled to the ground by Johnny the Bonnie 🥰😛😘... so worth a try then, you reckon? 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 29
To be fair, the first time he lost it, the ink well and pens were put in front of the Documents instead of at the back. It was all laid out wrong. I couldn't understand why they had done it that way.
He did not handle the situation with grace like his mother would have. He did not rise to the occasion he resorted to the behaviour of a spoiled toddler. I thought the inkwell and pen were gifts from his sons if so inexcusable. He exclaimed I hate that pen! Not good optics.

• Sad
  • Wow
English journalists (Tina Brown and a recent one in the Times) see a Freudian resemblance between Camilla and Charles' beloved nanny, Mabel Anderson. Or maybe Helen Lightbody. I don't see it. But I believe it.
View attachment 1580357
View attachment 1580360

I think you should take up horror movie writing. This is kinda giving me the shivers.
So much to learn here among the 15.
Holy creeps!!! That second one is a dead ringer for her nibs! Ewwww!!!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Charles is an incredible man, very kind and generous. He is smart about art and history. He has helped the restoration of the Alexander Palace since the 80's . He has always been very pro gay. Many of my best friends know him well - none of them has a single complaint about him. Many years ago I dated one of his secretaries a couple of times.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
If I’m not mistaken it’s not only ‘ladies’ who’ll be disappointed. 🙂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Stephanie Jarvis
Paris was lovely :) I don’t think there’s anything new to share with the renovation plans at the moment. The Grand Salon is starting, the lake will have its next update next month when the final survey will be completed, the chapel quotes should arrive soon, I’m waiting for the terrace and moat quotes, the heating begins in the new year (with the log burners going in this year) and the facade is waiting as the chapel, lake and heating will dominate the Patreon income for some time. The 2nd part of the jardin a l’anglaise is planned for this autumn 🍂

May I also add that week on week there are less and less patreons questioning about work, it is hardly mentioned-she isn't even really pretending now. I mean honestly who puts a garden and lake above the facade!!! What is the point of panelling the big sitting room before getting the structure sound and heating installed. It is bloody bonkers and a ruse
WOW all these quotes and surveys all of a sudden. It's amazing that all the contractors have become available right after Mummy showed up... I think Isabell has lit a 🔥 under her ass.
As an added bonus getting surveys and quotes make it seem like there is work going on at the farm house, (when in reality it's paper work, which should have been done YEARS AGO) and and they'll be able to carry on the grift a bit longer...

Reactions: 24
WTF have I just watched on tv. Costume party at shittooville. So magical touching the history of the castle. A bunch of twats drinking on the rotten terrace.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
WTF have I just watched on tv. Costume party at shittooville. So magical touching the history of the castle. A bunch of twats drinking on the rotten terrace.
I presume you mean CDIY - I'm just about to watch myself.
I thought yesterday that C4 must be showing some old footage as Amy was pregnant and Selma/Marie were featured in some intro clips too - got be approx 2 years old.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.