The Chateau Diaries #180 Warning! They are cilantro people! You either love them or hate them!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just watching her odious chats on Patron and she talks about being Paris with Dan a few weeks ago and being happy to watch people in expensive cars and we should all be happy when other people have things you don't. About the terrace at the end of July she had another builder come, he is coming to look at all the stairs and the capping stones of the moat but she is still making the old company finish the terrace. She says none of this will happen till next year because work takes so long. Then Mummy on hard sell of the chapel. Fanny says "Mummy I have to make videos and I can't get quotes on work too". Mummy says she wrote to 12 people about Chapel and only one person has come back and he has been back again and he will suggest things for future and quote and they can do the whole lot of the Chapel. She says that there is a lot of damp in Chapel coming from ground and need a French drain around the whole building to preserve it. They will also be grifting to find the cellars under the old part of the shitto. Ends saying they're driving back from Paris and will be home at 4am-poor Fanny. P.S a man asked her how you tube has changed her life--s he said Freedom he said what has provided that freedom (she knows it is wads of money) but Fanny said freedom to make her dreams come true. She will be buying a new sofa etc for the marquis salon she says she saves money buying Antiques in England. Oh and also she was meant to have her travel channel flogs out fortnightly but is sooooooo busy she just hasn't had the time
I noticed that comment about Dan too. What the heck was she doing in Paris with Dan? Guess that’s why he’s not posting as much.

• Wow
Reactions: 19
Stick insect brooch on Camilla
View attachment 1579235
Jewellery is symbolic especially with royalty. The stick insect 'a praying mantis'
Overwhelmingly in most cultures the mantis is a symbol of stillness. As such, she is an ambassador from the animal kingdom giving testimony to the benefits of meditation, and calming our minds. An appearance from the mantis is a message to be still, go within, meditate, get quite and reach a place of calm.

Poor Megsybaby. Not getting access to the royal jewels?

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
I thought that “lonely carrot” was....
somewhat disturbing.....🤦🏼‍♀️
Don’t ask me why...
It just was....🤷🏼‍♀️

😆😆😆
Bless his heart! 🙄
Ok. I'm going to burst your bubble on the lonely carrot in the Camembert. I too thought it was a carrot at first look and thought how weird and then moved on. But something compelled me to go back and look again, probably because I couldn't believe what I was seeing. It is a knife with a particularly nasty orange, plastic handle. No class.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Ok. I'm going to burst your bubble on the lonely carrot in the Camembert. I too thought it was a carrot at first look and thought how weird and then moved on. But something compelled me to go back and look again, probably because I couldn't believe what I was seeing. It is a knife with a particularly nasty orange, plastic handle. No class.
You were expecting class?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Just watching her odious chats on Patron and she talks about being Paris with Dan a few weeks ago and being happy to watch people in expensive cars and we should all be happy when other people have things you don't. About the terrace at the end of July she had another builder come, he is coming to look at all the stairs and the capping stones of the moat but she is still making the old company finish the terrace. She says none of this will happen till next year because work takes so long. Then Mummy on hard sell of the chapel. Fanny says "Mummy I have to make videos and I can't get quotes on work too". Mummy says she wrote to 12 people about Chapel and only one person has come back and he has been back again and he will suggest things for future and quote and they can do the whole lot of the Chapel. She says that there is a lot of damp in Chapel coming from ground and need a French drain around the whole building to preserve it. They will also be grifting to find the cellars under the old part of the shitto. Ends saying they're driving back from Paris and will be home at 4am-poor Fanny. P.S a man asked her how you tube has changed her life--s he said Freedom he said what has provided that freedom (she knows it is wads of money) but Fanny said freedom to make her dreams come true. She will be buying a new sofa etc for the marquis salon she says she saves money buying Antiques in England. Oh and also she was meant to have her travel channel flogs out fortnightly but is sooooooo busy she just hasn't had the time
busy doing what?? getting up long past midday...do some filming and gets her feet under the table...eating the food somebody else made...offcourse she has no time...its just a lazy piece of tit..I was out of my bed at 4.30.this morning....then you can get things done...and i even find time to be inhere 🙄 :LOL: mostly when i have to wait i have to say..

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Better late than never.
I haven't had the stomach to go back through my notes. However, the live chats are enlightening, so here is Sunday's, 9/11/22, CD's live chat highlights.
Patron Days at Lalande, more like all hands on deck. No mention or view, of the newly planted jardin anglais and no Davy.
Maybe, he was a no show because he is waiting to be reimbursed, like the chapel restorer. Well played Davy. 👌
I am starting to believe Philip Janssen and artist Andie W. are related.
Michael Potts, Andie Wieringa and Philip Janssen had a side hustle for some extra pocket money.
Why was Stephen Cole following Stephanie Jarvis like a love sick puppy, whilst she was checking on everyone before the patrons arrived???
I would not be interested in eating desert with armpit hair attached. Not to mention the lunch that was served.
Tree Nick finished off a tree for fun.
Stephanie Jarvis and Co. were treated to hot dogs before hipping and hooraying (edited out) for the Queen.
SHAMELESS!!! Remember, the higher the rise the greater the fall. It will come.

1663232310400.png

Sweet Baby J I’m glad you’re ok @Jason Dubey, I wish you the best!
Jason Dubey Hi Sweet Baby!!!! @Sweet Baby J
Sweet Baby J Speaking of the winter salon, I just saw pic of the secret loo posted on insta, soo beautiful with Daddy’s bespoke wallpaper. I didn’t know there was a loo in the winter salon.
Sweet Baby J I thought all the chateau railings were painted black?

Potty's prints (3).png

Michael Potts F1 Good evening everyone!
Jimmy Connolly I hope there will be no shop lifters
Sweet Baby J Oh, I thought Michael Potts was giving away his pics to the guests, still a deal!
Jason Dubey Don't use art glass if you are planning to ship art back. It breaks. We ship worldwide at the Genius gallery and always use shatterproof plexiglas

1663228671600.png

Milagro Guardiola
$1.99

BJJ hidden door.png

Sweet Baby J Oh the stories that secret door could tell

1663229545098.png

Sweet Baby J I always gave a hard time hearing what Amaury is saying
Sweet Baby J [message retracted]
Sweet Baby J I always have a hard time hearing what Amaury is saying

1663229628868.png

Sweet Baby J Are Stephanie & Philip watching live with us?

BJJ PD (2).png

Sidonie Jansson Philip doesn´t seem to be tired

1663228287560 (2).png

Sweet Baby J Goat cheese man is soo handsome!

cake (2).png

Sweet Baby J That local bakery makes the cutest cake trees!

1663200023478.png

1663231547692.png

Sweet Baby J What kind of meat is rolled up on the salad?

giphy.gif

The Chateau Diaries Hello lovely people! I’m so sorry we haven’t been in the premiere so far, Philip and I are having dinner with our lovely b&b guests
Jason Dubey @the Chateau Diaries Hi Stephanie, this is really nice. As you may know we are in a major fire crisis here with a wildfire burning nearby. full evacuation order in place.
Jason Dubey @the Chateau Diaries You can see it on Escape. My mother has gone now, and it's just the two of us and the dog. We are ok for now, but we had to stay to protect the house.
Sweet Baby J @Jason Dubey, what are you waiting for, why haven’t you evacuated yet
Jason Dubey @Sweet Baby J Because someone could get into the house and start a fire. We have to stay until the last moment if we have to leave
The Chateau Diaries @Jason Dubey You must be so worried
Jason Dubey @the Chateau Diaries Yes, but the sun is shining at the moment with no wind, so that's good!
Sweet Baby J @Jadon Dubey, I hope you’re ready to leave at a moment’s notice, sometimes that all you get. Be careful

1663228981689.png

Sweet Baby J @the Chateau Diaries, did Josie ever get her favorite apron back?
The Chateau Diaries @Sweet Baby J Gerry posted the apron to Josie ages ago

1662883815987 (2).jpg

Sweet Baby J @the Chateau Diaries, how many patrons in total came to patron days?
Michael Potts F1 More Patron days please
Sweet Baby J @the Chateau Diaries, do you know how many patrons were able to make it for Patron Days?
Sweet Baby J @the Chateau Diaries will next years Patron Days be held on the same days in September?

Cat and Nutti.png

Sweet Baby J Cat is always full of surprises!

1663199043445.png

Sweet Baby J It would be so funny to watch everyone leaning over to smell Nicks hand!
Sweet Baby J I think Josie has a new boyfriend (Tree Guy Nick)
Jack Dawson As much as I Love La Lande. My greatest disappointment….the loss of family trees
The Chateau Diaries @jack Dawson The trees we removed were a crop of pines planted in the 1970s or 80s. They were designed to be cut

SJ Andrew (2).png

Sweet Baby J It always hard for a lady to eat a hot dog, especially on camera
Cathy Tilghman oh Steph! Hotdogs are must here in the states too! @the
The Chateau Diaries @Cathy Tilghman They were the best hotdogs I’ve ever had!
Jimmy Connolly I love a hotdog but, it has to be a vegetarian one

the gang.png

The Chateau Diaries Thank you all for joining us!!! I’m sorry for the abrupt end of the vlog, but it reflects the reality that day - we were stunned to hear such news on a day of celebration!
Jason Dubey The tribute to HRH was totally appropriate and well received
The Chateau Diaries Goodnight everyone
Chateau Diaries sincere condolences in the loss of the Queen, my dad's people from Kent, we mourn with each of you

1663227390986.png

@25:20

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
The Queen would never have had a tantrum about a pen. Shows the immaturity of this 73 year old.
Also he gives the leaky pen to Camilla so she can have ink stained hands too? Then gets a handkerchief out of his pocket and I thought he was going to give it to Camilla, but no he just looks after himself. Not very gentlemanly. The lady in the background (maybe Camillas lady in waiting?) is trying very hard not to laugh.

Camilla clearly has experience of him being an impatient grouch ….. you saw it in her face when he was hissy fitting about the inkwell on signing The Oaths at the Assession Ceremony. (When our Bonnie Johnny came to the rescue). As you say …. NEVER would the Queen have acted in such a petulant manner in public. She was forever gracious & accommodating whatever she was confronted with.

The fact that all of KC3’s Clarence House staff were given redundancy notices whilst the ceremony in St Giles Cathedral was happening (during a nationally declared 10 day mourning period) plus the fact that disgraced Andrew has been given a place on the Deputy Council for when the King is absent tells me he is not overly aware of the optics of potentially controversial issues. That is worrying.

I loved the Queen … because although massively privileged by mere accident of birth ….her sense of duty and the values she lived by were impeccable. I believe she was of a different generation and her soft power was a significant asset to this country.

Already Charles has a fair few incidents of questionable behaviour ….. and people are really beginning to question the value of a wealthy privileged monarchy when poverty & potential destitution is increasing here in UK whilst the rich just get richer.

He needs reminding that we only have a monarchy by consensus …. & he has huge shoes to fill but I do think it will be down to him whether that monarchical system endures.

At the moment I am on the fence whether he will be a successful monarch or not. One big problem is if we didn’t have that system , what would replace it? Do we even need a Head of State? The idea of a flawed character like a President Boris Johnson could be elected is utterly abhorrent!

Big questions for the UK over the next few years …..

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Jewellery is symbolic especially with royalty. The stick insect 'a praying mantis'
Overwhelmingly in most cultures the mantis is a symbol of stillness. As such, she is an ambassador from the animal kingdom giving testimony to the benefits of meditation, and calming our minds. An appearance from the mantis is a message to be still, go within, meditate, get quite and reach a place of calm.

Poor Megsybaby. Not getting access to the royal jewels?
maybe Camilla had better worn that broche the whole week....to keep Charles calm... 🙄 that is exactly the reason Camilla why dreaded the time he would become king...its all duty..every day...not much fun anymore...its alone hours reading and signing papers...

Reactions: 18
Jason Dubey is answer to Potts prayers, he has an art galley, get all your unsold HMN prints over to USA Michael.
I am sure you could do a mates rates deal between you and give Steph a small introductory % (winner winner chicken dinner).

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Here's a piece on Camilla's brooch.
Catherine's has been lent by the Queen previously. Nice touch to wear it today.
https://people.com/thmb/kYdt0Qxv0yL...on-91422-c296db5509524fbeba251ad604e964a4.jpg

Kate has much nicer earlobes - there is hardly any space on M's for the earrings

• Sick
Reactions: 6
maybe Camilla had better worn that broche the whole week....to keep Charles calm... 🙄 that is exactly the reason Camilla why dreaded the time he would become king...its all duty..every day...not much fun anymore...its alone hours reading and signing papers...
Awful life I think. Imagine having your days planned a year or more in advance?

Reactions: 11
https://people.com/thmb/kYdt0Qxv0yL...on-91422-c296db5509524fbeba251ad604e964a4.jpg

Kate has much nicer earlobes - there is hardly any space on M's for the earrings
Ha ha that's hilarious, now I'll be looking at women's earlobes to see if they're any good for earrings.

An aunt of mine was given a massive ring with a huge stone in it. She was showing it off to my mother... Mother's response 'how fortunate you have such huge hands and can pull off a ring that size!'

I'm off to check out some earlobes ha ha

So I just watched the Magical Merda Maison of Oil of Olé and Clammyknickers. They tried to do an antiquing vlog for their dump’s original furnishings. Further proof they’re idiots and the dealer saw them coming. Poor babies don’t have water at home now due to leaks. Oily was tuning up for a world class whinge when she cut him off. No Matt so far this week. Clammy had to show off her yoga skills at the beach. They’ve gone from sort of charming to horribly dull.
I've just forced myself to watch. Oh dear, just could not make it to the end. I switched off when Camilla told Oily 'Oh Oily, you are such a man!'. Ermmm.... Saying something like that on the internet, even in jest? Or was it?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
there is a device on that platform, so that the coffin is secured...by the look at it...they didnt use it...i thought that the coffin wasnt straight on the carrier..or maybe it were my eyes..and it is the real crown...there is enough security around to keep it safe...
Anybody trying to steal it, would have to deal with Johnny the Bonnie !!!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Actually, Stephanie Jarvis pays someone to read here, so she doesn't have to. She gets reports on the subjects we talk about and more importantly the people we talk about. She then warns those people that they are mentioned on this gossip site.
If Stephanie Jarvis is willing to pay someone to read Tattle Life/The Chateau Diaries, she would also be willing to pay for post here as well.
Stephanie Jarvis and Co. have referred to us as "the 15". Perhaps this is true. Others are posting on Stephanie Jarvis' behalf in exchange for money, to flood the zone, derail the conversation, defend the indefensible.

Now, they have decided, a good offense is the best defense??? They are too late. We see you and always have.

1663234178639.png

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.