The Chateau Diaries #180 Warning! They are cilantro people! You either love them or hate them!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Mutton is so strong tasting! I even find lamb, many times, to be too gamy for me. Defo an acquired taste.
Maybe a silly question but is Mutton sold as mutton because I can’t remember the last time I saw any.

Reactions: 8
I can’t believe anyone would think that a limited print for an unknown photographer deserves this price tag. Let me be clear only those watching the grifting shyster Ms. HMN on her faux poor princess channel even know who this ‘pampered’ pathetic has been boyfriend is.. He’s a grifting shyster looking tor his own golden egg …… GROSS
I totally agree.
What I am finding hard to understand is why on earth would anybody wish to hang any of them in their home, it's just the HMN. And how would you explain why if anybody asked about it? God forbid, you would have to admit to being a "super fanatic" of a Z-list YTuber - can you imagine the looks on your guests/people's faces. let alone what they would be thinking! :D

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
KiKiGee, post: 11707631, member: 216710
Thank you @Clara Burnett.
After @QuebecQueen announced, (in the last 🧵), Curtis Ryan Woodside was in Egypt, (👋 Hi, Curtis),
I started wondering who may be traveling with Stephanie Jarvis in October???
Let's not forget, it was Isabelle and Percy, that introduced Curtis to Stephanie.

View attachment 1574758
View attachment 1574735

👇We now know, Isabelle is still calling some of the shots.
Will they be camel ridding??? Will Curtis' mother join them???
How many YT channels will this trip be flogged for???

View attachment 1574647

Sidenote, Isabelle Jarvis is ready. 👇 The, (picture below), is from the now closed/original Lalande website.
Which, was closed days after I posted this.
Like I said before, that website was a treasure trove of information.
Much like Marie Wiik's blog, that has been locked up, (permission to log in).
Who, advised Marie Wiik to do so and how much did it cost??? A trip to Africa???
Isabelle Jarvis, you are late to the game. I did my research before my first post here.

View attachment 1574652
Comments from April 18, 2022

Curtis Ryan Woodside
5 hours ago
hahaha Ill take you to the real temple of Amun-Ra soon! happy easter!

Isabelle Jarvis
3 hours ago
Can it match the Lalande one????

Curtis Ryan Woodside
3 hours ago
@Isabelle Jarvis nothing compares to LaLande 😘 but Egypt is a good place to find a temple to Amun Ra haha

thankfully here in Egypt, you can now take photos on the street without a permit and don't risk arrest. I have However as an unmarried couple they risk arrest and a whole lot of drama going down in most hotels. I witnessed many times arrogant tourists here flaunting the long-standing Egyptian morals and ending up on the street. Seeing as she reads here great caution needs to be taken near the pyramids its gotten a bit desperate financially here and you will be absolutley hounded for your others patreon money.
And for heaven's sake Fanny... dress appropriately when you're in a Muslim country. The Egyptians are very welcoming and can forgive most faux pas, but don't wear short dresses - cover your legs and cover your arms. Don't be loud. Your privilege (which is only in your head btw) counts for nothing if someone takes offence to you flashing your fanny, or wearing heels in a holy place, or neglecting to cover your head when necessary. A word on drugs too... apart from Neurofen, no idea what pain you're on for your (allegedly) bad back, but whatever they are, leave them in France. Put up with the pain (a fair trade off for the pain you've inflicted on others through your grifting). Egyptian prisons can be extremely brutal, and a doctor's script for carrying certain drugs dolled out like candy by French doctors, wont mean squat if you take forbidden medications into a country where they are banned. Yes, you can argue that you've been to Egypt before, but perceptions can and do change rapidly in a country that is Islamic at heart. Better stay in France where you wont do any more damage (apart from the aforementioned grifting, lying and being a greedy cow), insult anyone or get your gay boyfriend arrested.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Lo

Lovage is my absolute favourite herb for soups, chopped up in salads, used really when you might use parsley. It has such a lovely fresh smell and taste. It took me a while to establish it in the garden but it grows in abundance now.
I have a patch of lovage that I grow here in the US. It stayed sort of small for a couple of years and wasn't much. This year, though, it's really robust and at a point where I can really harvest and enjoy it. I cut down stalks of it and lay it in a pan with some chicken and lemon and it is delicious. I also make a tea from it. Like you, I use it as a parsley substitute, as I don't really get a strong celery taste to it and trying to grow parsley here is useless, as it bolts so quickly. It's as you said - both fresh tasting and smelling when chopped up.

Reactions: 12
What is truly sad is that it seems to be a trend in the other way, going up: she's on €34,668 now. I think you were watching the numbers in pounds instead of euros.
Yes bugger!! It's showing me pounds. Never mind, I'm a patron now. I need and am entitled to some info from them.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Again wasting money. So she gets all the time reports back that we want her accounts, that we think she is lazy, etc etc.? By now she should know. Also the rest of the crew. Meanwhile someone is getting paid for having a great time reading here on tattle while she is not changing anything 😂
I wonder if these reports include all the latest news about Johnny the Bonny :p

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Even though I agree with your message, this is also nothing new. It's part of how things work, I guess, because of the anonymity that allows us to speak freely. Also, there has been many incidents with flying monkeys, troubling enough to allow a certain level of suspicion. If one doesn't take that too personal, one will be fine.
Anonymity indeed, anyone can pretend to be what they want. Male for Female, Old for Young, and so on...

Reactions: 10
S: what have you to report, please?
XY: they ask for your accounts
S: can't do. Next?
XY: they find your boyfriend disgusting
S: Me, too. Next?
XY: you shouldn't travel so much
S: I always travelled a lot , even when poor . Next?
XY: they don't consider you poor with the London flat and all.
S: Next?
XY: You are not animal friendly
S: ok, can pet Ruby next time. What else?
XY: they ask for Marie
S: It's either Ruby or Marie
XY: you never cook
S: ok, will vlog in the kitchen next time
XY: You mean cook?
S: OK, will look into the pot while someone cooks
XY: you should cook yourself
S: OK, will lick a spoon
XY: no, you should COOK
S:OK, will cut a tomato in half. Next?
XY: some rich surfer named @Heathcliff with a holiday house in the Caribbean thinks you are hot.
S: how do I create an account on tattle?

Anonymity indeed, anyone can pretend to be what they want. Male for Female, Old for Young, and so on...
Strange, why pretend to be someone? Anonymity rather makes me be myself 🤔😁

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
I have a patch of lovage that I grow here in the US. It stayed sort of small for a couple of years and wasn't much. This year, though, it's really robust and at a point where I can really harvest and enjoy it. I cut down stalks of it and lay it in a pan with some chicken and lemon and it is delicious. I also make a tea from it. Like you, I use it as a parsley substitute, as I don't really get a strong celery taste to it and trying to grow parsley here is useless, as it bolts so quickly. It's as you said - both fresh tasting and smelling when chopped up.
I'll definitely try your chicken idea - thank you.

Reactions: 9
You are correct. However, the kiss photograph is from the staged photos, taken at Lalande to promote the production.
Here is one from the performance.
View attachment 1575484
Of course it was staged... Fanny doesn't know how to hold or use a broom correctly in real life. Imagine the director of the production...

'Grab the broom by the handle Stephanie (head in hands), no that’s the brush part Stephanie (crying now), no, you've got it upside down Stephanie.' And whispering to the prop master, 'Can't you add a bit of cord or something to the broom to hang it, so she knows which way is up? Okay everyone, let's do the scene again, ready Stephanie? Yes, you look paaarfect darling! Here we go - take 26, and action!' 🎬

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I think you’re confusing that with Fanny, she mutton dressed as lamb
One need look no further.
Actually I think I used to see mutton at Costco. Frozen from NZ. We have it around here as it's primo Navajo cuisine.
I make what I call fake Navajo soup (meaning it's kinda Navajo flava but they don't make it) with browned lamb shanks, bone broth, butternut cubes, a very few pinto beans and a glug or two of barbecue sauce. Lush.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.