The Chateau Diaries #180 Warning! They are cilantro people! You either love them or hate them!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Good evening, my loves! Goodness, I have spent a few hours catching up, as the Fab 15 have been quite busy (and suffice it to say, I had to stop midway throughout #179 to make popcorn- quite the drama fest.) Thank you, @ComtesseRose for whipping us up a fresh new thread (you are amazing as always), and to @M&MsMom for nominating the thread name. Also, @KyBourbon, I am incredibly sorry to hear about the loss of your mum- my hugs and prayers are with you. ❤

I did get 'round to watching Fanny's Patron Day vlog, and the highlights of it to me were- Amaury's dogs (which are ridiculously adorable labs- and I am wondering HOW on EARTH he lived without them as long as he did?!?), and the Tree Guy just being real. It was also good to see our beloved goat cheese man. While the Patrons did look happy to be there (I felt they were caught up more in the Lalande "Disney" experience), I was disappointed that by Day 3, Potts had to wake our Chartelaine up, as she was already over it, but the team had already been up at the crack of Spud to plan the day. A prime example of how Fanny doesn't really stick to anything. Also, back to Amaury's pups, why does he have them NOW after a YEAR of being at the Shitoo? We all know Herr Nuti does NOT at all like animals- I certainly hope he's not just using the puppers to drive a wedge between them (as he lacks a spine, and does not seem the confrontational sort.)

Also, thank you @Clara Burnett for your fabulous reporting. I'm pretty certain you ARE real, and have had my suspicions since Day 1 of joining the Tattleverse as to your identity... I will keep your secret safe, as now I am 99.9% certain. ;) But, please exercise caution with your posts- some may reveal too much, and make you identifiable, even to the dimwit Shitoo dwellers. And to those wondering, "Who is Clara?".... Here's a hint- she is NOT the goat cheese man! @Clara Burnett, there is no need for the Tattleverse to ever know who you are, as we'd lose our insider. Thank you for scrawling "Elvis was Here" on the downstairs loo wallpaper, ala Banksy! Fanny will just try to sell it on eBay when it falls off the wall from damp!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 43
Life imitates Art Photoshop

11.png

1.png

If this happens in front of cameras imagine what happens behind closed doors... Actually, for your own health, don't.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 36
Anyone watch “Living in the Loire” on YouTube? I just found them, could be something.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Well we are heading towards a full moon. Apparently according to astrology (which I don’t follow on the regular) emotions run high leading up to the harvest moon. Wherever it is in the zodiac. Working in a hospital setting we were well aware of when there was one as we would experience all sorts of weirdness.
Impossible to disagree. I've said it before...it's cyclical. Phases of the moon.

A rather - and this is just my somewhat wearied observation - tiresome internecine war.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
To keep on topic:

You guys know I love my math (& food)
So watching the Sunday serving: here are my calculations:

Wine: they bought 56 bottles of wine from Ed&Anna Chateau: they opened 2 to do a tasting upon FiFi's arrival.
We are left with 54 bottles.

There were about 24 Lalande crew:
on average there were 35 Patreons on a day.

Over these 3 days 35 +24 =59 people
18 bottles per day / people there = 0.30 per person to drink. That's one glass max! however I only saw 1 bottle on the table.
So over these 3 days I think they only used 18 bottles tops for patreons. Further more I noticed there was a orangy juice like thing and I think white wine was served in a PITCHER! that must be the boxed wine, because the Ed&Anna bottles where placed on the table in their original bottle.

I did notice 4 bottles of Champagne (couldn't see the brand but it wasn't a Moet or Bollinger)to welcome the patreons with mini pain au chocolate.

Further Feta cheese is quite a cheap cheese because it does not have to sit for ages.
Goat cheese for the potato pie, wasn't the most expensive either.
potato's, tomato's, a leaf of lettuce, and 1 cured ham. To create that plate it has cost her 2 Euro tops per plate!

I have also noticed that there was water bottles and a stupid plate of chocolates on the table while Miss Jarvis chatted to her patreons in the winter salon. Really??? No tea served? there were literally 25 people walking around in your crew and no one could bake 2 simple cakes a day to serve it with tea?

ooooooooh before I forgot, she mentions that the plates are from a charity shop... I guess her patreons are waaaaaay to low of visitors to bust out her spode or better China!

So overall: Miss Jarvis has spent about and this is a high guestimate 10 euro per patreon on food and drinks. 1050 euro tops!
I bet the goat cheese man was allowed to sell his cheese during patreon days, in return she expected him to cook the meals.
Many of the patrons preferred water over wine and from what I've seen I gather she saved at least half of the Ed & Anna wine for herself to enjoy. The white wine was indeed from boxes and the meat from the supermarket, where it was on sale. Your estimate on what she spend per person imho is way too high.

• Wow
  • Haha
I'm happy and delighted that SJ has at last got the sister she always longed for😂
Let's see if she takes him with her on her next well deserved holiday to Egypt, dressed like that. She's "dragging" her ancient mother and her even older husband along too. I guess the entourage is shrinking towards family only...

• Wow
  • Haha
Let's see if she takes him with her on her next well deserved holiday to Egypt, dressed like that. She's "dragging" her ancient mother and her even older husband along too. I guess the entourage is shrinking towards family only...
Oh sea God, poor Percy, dragged to Egypt. UE looks pretty mummified already, they might worship him!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Is he doing the Can Can?

I don’t care if people cross dress or they’re non gender binary or whatever. Those two are extremely up themselves and there’s no reason for that, given they’re so obnoxious

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.