The Chateau Diaries #180 Warning! They are cilantro people! You either love them or hate them!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Let's see if she takes him with her on her next well deserved holiday to Egypt, dressed like that. She's "dragging" her ancient mother and her even older husband along too. I guess the entourage is shrinking towards family only...
Oh Jeez. Not more flashes of Fanny’s fanny as she rides off on her camel. Will mummy dear join in?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Good for you, but I was addressing Summerbaby. This forum has become something else and I've only been here 5 months...
Nonsense. This forum is exactly like it started years ago, same rules, same subjects, same derailments. We all have to find our way around in the beginning. There's more of us for sure, but that is something to celebrate, I's say.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Oh Jeez. Not more flashes of Fanny’s fanny as she rides off on her camel. Will mummy dear join in?
Didn't she already do Egypt with Gerry. It would have made more sense for Mum and Percy to fly from SA to Egypt and then all head back to HMN together. They struggle to fit life in between holidays. Snorts must think he is a pig in clover the freeloading little sap.

Reactions: 18
Let's see if she takes him with her on her next well deserved holiday to Egypt, dressed like that. She's "dragging" her ancient mother and her even older husband along too. I guess the entourage is shrinking towards family only...
Thank you @Clara Burnett.
After @QuebecQueen announced, (in the last 🧵), Curtis Ryan Woodside was in Egypt, (👋 Hi, Curtis),
I started wondering who may be traveling with Stephanie Jarvis in October???
Let's not forget, it was Isabelle and Percy, that introduced Curtis to Stephanie.

1663060341052.png

1663059259323.png

👇We now know, Isabelle is still calling some of the shots.
Will they be camel ridding??? Will Curtis' mother join them???
How many YT channels will this trip be flogged for???

IJ SJ comment egypt (2).png

Sidenote, Isabelle Jarvis is ready. 👇 The, (picture below), is from the now closed/original Lalande website.
Which, was closed days after I posted this.
Like I said before, that website was a treasure trove of information.
Much like Marie Wiik's blog, that has been locked up, (permission to log in).
Who, advised Marie Wiik to do so and how much did it cost??? A trip to Africa???
Isabelle Jarvis, you are late to the game. I did my research before my first post here.

1663056329043.png

Comments from April 18, 2022

Curtis Ryan Woodside
5 hours ago
hahaha Ill take you to the real temple of Amun-Ra soon! happy easter!

Isabelle Jarvis
3 hours ago
Can it match the Lalande one????

Curtis Ryan Woodside
3 hours ago
@Isabelle Jarvis nothing compares to LaLande 😘 but Egypt is a good place to find a temple to Amun Ra haha

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Just a quick comment, so many times new people come on here and get whipped for their comments and the pack mentality kicks in, can't we all just be a bit gentler in our criticism we might just find people have something to contribute.
Even though I agree with your message, this is also nothing new. It's part of how things work, I guess, because of the anonymity that allows us to speak freely. Also, there has been many incidents with flying monkeys, troubling enough to allow a certain level of suspicion. If one doesn't take that too personal, one will be fine.

Reactions: 23
I have watched his interview on the other thread and just had to come here and say Major Jonny uses the word whilst 😂
I'd give the man a medal just for that, but there's no room left on his chest to pin it.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I'd give the man a medal just for that, but there's no room left on his chest to pin it.
He needs to leave room for the Desk Clearing Campaign Medal 2022 and the King's Furniture Arrangement Award, as well as the DKT and Bar. (Distinguished Kilt Twirling).

• Haha
  • Heart
Didn't she already do Egypt with Gerry. It would have made more sense for Mum and Percy to fly from SA to Egypt and then all head back to HMN together. They struggle to fit life in between holidays. Snorts must think he is a pig in clover the freeloading little sap.
I see a Lawrence of Arabia moment for Phi!lipa as it disappears over the horizon on a bolting camel, dressed in full Arab costume. That would be worth watching. But maybe the Egyptians won't let it into the country.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I see a Lawrence of Arabia moment for Phi!lipa as it disappears over the horizon on a bolting camel, dressed in full Arab costume. That would be worth watching. But maybe the Egyptians won't let it into the country.
A camel toe on a Camel the image is up their with the Charleston

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I have a question. What does Gnatti do? I saw that she was employed to run the b&b bookings. Now, I'm not sure how many rooms there are but her working day must last 1 hour max.
My Uncle and Aunt retired from a very successful business career and bought a run down 11 bedroom hotel. They renovated it themselves during the off season. They worked incredibly long hours. When the hotel was full they had 2 chambermaids doing the rooms but they were finished by lunch. All the rest of the work was done by my relatives, both in their seventies. It took 4 years to completely renovate the hotel and in the fifth year they had got their fifth star and won the award for Best small hotel in our region. UK.
Gnatti being paid to run the b&b side is ridiculous. And to have Queer Phillipa on the payroll, also ridiculous. Grifters, the lot of them. Without sounding mean and nasty, I hope we get to witness Karma, which has a nasty habit of biting!!
Queer Phillipa was a misspelling but it looks right and I rang my gay friend Tristan and he told me to leave it in. He also suggested that SJ was a fag hag but I'm not going to call her that...it sounds too rude.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
The random Kathy bashing is strange. She seems straightforward, decent, kind and funny. I'll miss her comments.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
i think it’s another casualty of SJ’s refusal to mix with the locals. My style of entertaining style has changed massively since moving to France. You give your best to your guests and cut your budget the following week to suit. Apéro is always gin and tonic which is their joke and hostess gift for the English drinking nothing but , as stereotypes dictate. It’s accompanied by peanuts unshelled, it’s a thing round here. You grow or shoot or trade what you can and everyone celebrates it. You make a point of saying you prepared Jean Pierre’s pigeon with home grown raspberry vinegrette. You use the local bakery for bread because he’s lovely and he delivers even though you prefer the delicious sourdough based couronnes from the next town over. You use sanglier by the chasse headed by Francis, the Cheese is from Sebastian, desert is a home grown BlackBerry pavlova. You buy the good wine, your neighbour always brings the eau de vie digestive. It’s collaborative. I’ve never had a bad meal with my french neighbours because the food is local and the company is genuine.
I'd love to be your guest!
Love it that you buy from the local bakery although you like the bread from the next town better! ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 12
200 (2).gif

1663063531473.png

@pavlinn_us
18 hours ago
Guess who?)

@denisgillaspy36
Phillip
2h

@pavlinn_ua
@denisegillaspy36 I thought it would be rhetorical) it’s me me me)
2h

• Haha
  • Heart
To keep on topic:

You guys know I love my math (& food)
So watching the Sunday serving: here are my calculations:

Wine: they bought 56 bottles of wine from Ed&Anna Chateau: they opened 2 to do a tasting upon FiFi's arrival.
We are left with 54 bottles.

There were about 24 Lalande crew:
on average there were 35 Patreons on a day.

Over these 3 days 35 +24 =59 people
18 bottles per day / people there = 0.30 per person to drink. That's one glass max! however I only saw 1 bottle on the table.
So over these 3 days I think they only used 18 bottles tops for patreons. Further more I noticed there was a orangy juice like thing and I think white wine was served in a PITCHER! that must be the boxed wine, because the Ed&Anna bottles where placed on the table in their original bottle.

I did notice 4 bottles of Champagne (couldn't see the brand but it wasn't a Moet or Bollinger)to welcome the patreons with mini pain au chocolate.

Further Feta cheese is quite a cheap cheese because it does not have to sit for ages.
Goat cheese for the potato pie, wasn't the most expensive either.
potato's, tomato's, a leaf of lettuce, and 1 cured ham. To create that plate it has cost her 2 Euro tops per plate!

I have also noticed that there was water bottles and a stupid plate of chocolates on the table while Miss Jarvis chatted to her patreons in the winter salon. Really??? No tea served? there were literally 25 people walking around in your crew and no one could bake 2 simple cakes a day to serve it with tea?

ooooooooh before I forgot, she mentions that the plates are from a charity shop... I guess her patreons are waaaaaay to low of visitors to bust out her spode or better China!

So overall: Miss Jarvis has spent about and this is a high guestimate 10 euro per patreon on food and drinks. 1050 euro tops!
I bet the goat cheese man was allowed to sell his cheese during patreon days, in return she expected him to cook the meals.
The orange thing was gazpacho served in a glas

• Sick
Reactions: 11
I have a question. What does Gnatti do? I saw that she was employed to run the b&b bookings. Now, I'm not sure how many rooms there are but her working day must last 1 hour max.
My Uncle and Aunt retired from a very successful business career and bought a run down 11 bedroom hotel. They renovated it themselves during the off season. They worked incredibly long hours. When the hotel was full they had 2 chambermaids doing the rooms but they were finished by lunch. All the rest of the work was done by my relatives, both in their seventies. It took 4 years to completely renovate the hotel and in the fifth year they had got their fifth star and won the award for Best small hotel in our region. UK.
Gnatti being paid to run the b&b side is ridiculous. And to have Queer Phillipa on the payroll, also ridiculous. Grifters, the lot of them. Without sounding mean and nasty, I hope we get to witness Karma, which has a nasty habit of biting!!
Queer Phillipa was a misspelling but it looks right and I rang my gay friend Tristan and he told me to leave it in. He also suggested that SJ was a fag hag but I'm not going to call her that...it sounds too rude.
gnatti : ha s a huge wardrobe so spends ages choosing what to wear. She goes to the boulangerie most mornings!? She does the rota for the minions. She writes messages on white boards for brooking the floors😂. She makes extra food for chippy boy. She seems…… to look at her phone and laptop , no idea why. Sometimes she has to clean bnb rooms.
She spends ALOT of time opening presents for gift grab. Eating gifts and re wrapping them….
She must be filmed for cadeau, another outfit and earrings change. She also has to serve dinner.
NOT a full days work ever?
We did see her going into Nicks apartment this week and I repeat, I think she and chippy and now dogs are living there.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Mmm it's just occurred to me. Perhaps bun boy's parents have bought the paper bag guy's share of the château. The appearance of the hounds sort of indicates permanence.

• Wow
What struck me was the expectation to be treated special, "gushed over". Was she promised that special treatment? I understand the expectation of common courtesy and hospitality, and those can be expected in a B&B. Special attention and keeping company with guests isn't something that can be expected from a B&B stay.
Well, she portrays this one big happy family shittooverse on her channel. She creates the illusion that when you visit there you will be received with a warm blanket of life, love and laughter. This is how she markets herself, when you do visit and be treated like @missartemis it's a cold shower in the middle of a winter.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.