Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sparrowsfart

VIP Member
I have watched pretty much all CD vlogs since the pandemic. Same for the Fleuries and Doing it Ourselves (although with the pace at which Michael puts videos out he is not hard to keep up with, I now hatewatch him more or less). I don't however watch Dan. I went searching for his "tell all" vlog after reading about it on Tattle but gave up in frustration not being able to find it on his channel (has he deleted it?). I knew he and Annalise broke up as it was mentioned in CD (no reason given, for obvious reason) and I knew Dan stayed and then left the chateau from the CD. With all this ,Tattlers were mentioning some big break down between Dan and Stephanie but I wasn't inferring this from the CD vlogs alone so clearly I am not as eagled eyed as many of you, hence my questions.

Amaury couldn't have come just for the panels alone. He moved his entire workshop there before he started being the chateau handyman and one of the few sensible people around regarding matters of maintenance and repairs. You don't move your entire life like that for one project. The comments in here suggested people knew more but couldn't find any details so assumed it was discussed in some previous threads.

Thanks for the reply.
I have now realised I can fast-track the threads by looking at the recap and most liked posts only so if anyone gets any likes on very old post you know why :D

Reactions: 2

Summerbaby

VIP Member
Elizabeth Taylor bought that beauty at auction
I don't blame her as it was absolutely stunning. And prob, Elizabeth was the only woman in the world that could outbid anyone else too!
I wonder whether William will commission something similar for Katherine? Doubt it! ;)

Summerbaby

VIP Member
[Q
For a while there, I had appointed myself the self-proclaimed watcher of subscription growth between the Fluries and SJ.
Well...I've been slacking.
As of this month, Le Fleur is at a whopping 317k
While La Lande has increased to 205k

It seems the Fluries grow about six thousand subs a month, while SJ's growth is estimated to be around two thousand.

If I could also be so bold as to add: Narcissist behavior is not only found within our families and with a particular Chateau owner but also with people posting here. Nac's are everywhere. The grandiose feelings of self-importance can really show themselves within an anonymous forum and satisfy a need to be admired.
It's easy to spot them...they react quite savagely to criticism.
I 100% agree with you. :love:

howlingwolf68

I remember too well when SJ decided to post her video on Vimeo, Mojo made short clips and posted them here immediately. we had a blast!:m
Since I don't follow St kathy of Lidl (never warmed up to her) I wasn't aware she attacked Mojoon her Channel.
Now I must watch it!
I must be living under a rock, didn’t know Mojo had a channel. What’s it called?

• Wow

Iolair

VIP Member
Oh yes of course, you must be right. And how lucky it was that she happened to have them with her, seeing as they were caught on the hop so to speak. Otherwise she'd have brought along her Saudi diamonds, good earlobes or not ha ha
You know best then. I don't, and have no interest in Saudi diamonds.

LadyRed

VIP Member
Hi everyone, new poster but very, very long time lurker. I tried to make my way here through all of the threads chronologically, but by gods, I have been reading for a year and I wasn't anywhere close. I even witnessed the advent of our own Clara Burnett and all her juicy info.
Because I've had to jump ahead, can anyone explain to me:

1. What happened around Dan's departure from the chateau?
2. What was in his tell all video regarding the break-up?
3. Why is Amaury at the chateau - moving his entire workshop and dogs is no easy task. How come he's with Nutty now?
4. What happened to Selmar and Tatiana? I know the Selmar departure was sour due to Nutty but wasn't Stephanie visiting the Selmar chateau at some point?

I did the check the Wiki but nothing there. Sorry for derailing.

Sigh, no answers. I guess back to the millions of threads I go...

• Sad

marieitis

Yes I did but I am puzzled they always took about the children (plural) but you only ever see one little girl in the videos. Why is that?
Usually, when I see a family on YT that excludes a child, unless something seems suspicious, I always assume the child asked not to be filmed in general or that they provide consent to be filmed infrequently. With that said, I've never watched their vlogs, so what do I know about their family dynamic and if it's suspicious or not.

Yebo

VIP Member
Just a reminder...
Jodi Cross and her husband Peter purchased a property 20 mins. from Stephanie Jarvis and are hoping to gain customers from the Lalande pool of fans.

@21:24 They provided liquor for their own celebration at Lalande.
Notice how everyone is dressed for the cold room/winter salon.

...and Peter's 70th Lalande birthday celebration...
JULY 11
View attachment 1573083View attachment 1573084View attachment 1573085
Their property in Neuvy-Saint-Sépulchre.
Hi, whose property is this?

Reactions: 1

TorontoGWM

VIP Member
Just watched The Columbians from Journey to the Nightmare. OMG, Patsy (the bossy bottom) shut up long enough for Stewie to speak - the most he has ever spoken in a vlog.
A77845EE-5A52-4D79-815E-1775521636C6.jpeg

Granola Chic

I have a dumb question:
When a message pops up within our notification bell "There may be more posts after this" with a name attached to it, what does that mean exactly?