The Chateau Diaries #180 Warning! They are cilantro people! You either love them or hate them!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He is The Kings Equerry….🤔
I was wondering how many times the monarch's equerry has walked in a state funeral/monarch's cortege. He is one of a very few people in that non-military, non-security dudes, family section. I don't know who the people on either side of him are.

Reactions: 5
That is a pretty funny, yet accurate title: "Crap Unwrapped." I am going to benchmark that one! Thanks!
Crap/Junk Unwrapped…. It just amazes me that any viewers (idiots) continue to send more junk when they continually tell us the chateau is full and they keep filming “clear-outs”. Must really bother the Eco-conscious gay Twink!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
An IG post popped up on my feed with 9 pics of Patreon days and a narrative saying what a wonderful day they all had bla blah..I managed to screen shot some of the comments but when I went back to get the images the posting had moved and I can't find it now. However one of the comments caught my attention re Patreon closing? Anyone throw any light on it?
Is this Dan’s by chance? He is shutting down his patreon and someone asked about it on his IG post today.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Meghan probably regrets not to have married Johnny 😂
Has she had lip fillers? She was looking particularly duckbilled today.
And may I ask, as value neutrally as possible, would you wear a stick insect brooch to your mother-in-law's funeral?

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Oh for f***k sake, these people are insane. The last thing I gave food to in a bucket was a horse. You give the poor money and let them buy what they want!
Genuine question and from the heart:
I've always thought the general consensus was that the homeless never be given money as that money is, more often than not, spent on drugs and alcohol. At least that's the case with every housing crisis/low income charity I've ever worked with worldwide. Has the world got it wrong or should we all take pointers from how South Africa treats its poor and homeless from now on? What does South Africa do differently that the rest of the world neglects to do?

Reactions: 7
have to say..i dont envie major Thompson...King Charles is a demanding man...not at all like QEII...i think he and Camilla will be exhausted to the bone...allready...and the job has barely started..
Yes. Yes. Yes. Charles has an enormous burden to carry now and I wish him the best. May his character improve as the vise on his tender bits tightens. Still I have to ask, who tells his first prime minister at their first meeting, I've dreaded this day? Honest to God, who does that? Who swears and petulantly hands off his pen to the Queen on camera? On one hand, it may be good for the king to be seen as more human. On the other, I doubt very seriously someone without the tiniest shred of business etiquette is displaying humanness.

Reactions: 12
I hope it’s another one of his original films.
Who knows what he's up to... he's certainly supported Fanny with her patreon days and 'mummy' etc, so maybe it's filming with Fanny, but she hasn't traveled. He stopped filming his little build, I think he was getting too much flack at how he was going about it, and if he wants to sell that place soon, he doesn't want all that negative stuff on the web forever about how he put it together in the wrong order.. :censored:

• Wow
Reactions: 15
I was wondering how many times the monarch's equerry has walked in a state funeral/monarch's cortege. He is one of a very few people in that non-military, non-security dudes, family section. I don't know who the people on either side of him are.
security. and armed 😉

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Yes. Yes. Yes. Charles has an enormous burden to carry now and I wish him the best. May his character improve as the vise on his tender bits tightens. Still I have to ask, who tells his first prime minister at their first meeting, I've dreaded this day? Honest to God, who does that? Who swears and petulantly hands off his pen to the Queen on camera? On one hand, it may be good for the king to be seen as more human. On the other, I doubt very seriously someone without the tiniest shred of business etiquette is displaying humanness.
He's rather old to begin all this malarky, he will be shorter tempered than say... William, but it's his turn and by golly he's not giving it up! 😂

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
I want to know why dearest Phyllis was too ill to film for GAG... Lovers tiff? Fell over in his Mother's heels and sprained an ankle on the hanger's cobblestones? Got his Mother's lacy underwear caught in his teeny tiny junk and had to spend the afternoon with tweezers carefully removing them? Enforced reading of the Tattle pages for Mummy and relishing the drama about Isabelle and Clara? Maybe more hair fell out overnight causing the biggest hissy fit that he needed tranquillising? Monkey pox from a Grindr hookup? The mind boggles...
Monkeypox from the bathhouse in Bore-dough?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I was impressed by her French! At least for my non-native ears it sounded much more natural than Fanny.
I thought it sounded drastically Australian, but infinitely less cringe worthy than my own inexorable French.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I want to know why dearest Phyllis was too ill to film for GAG... Lovers tiff? Fell over in his Mother's heels and sprained an ankle on the hanger's cobblestones? Got his Mother's lacy underwear caught in his teeny tiny junk and had to spend the afternoon with tweezers carefully removing them? Enforced reading of the Tattle pages for Mummy and relishing the drama about Isabelle and Clara? Maybe more hair fell out overnight causing the biggest hissy fit that he needed tranquillising? Monkey pox from a Grindr hookup? The mind boggles...
He's never worked, I mean really worked before. I'll bet staying up all night writing his rota, fluffing tables, managing Potts and his darned photo's whilst trying to keep his little shop looking how he wants it has worn him out,

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The expression on each of those soldier's faces captures their grief so well that this would make a wonderful painting as a memorial - It moves me every time I see it.
Sightings of Jonnie Thompson were very fleeting today though several of you have clocked him. I shall have to pop over to his Tattle channel & have a look.
Isabel is taking on many forms, the most unlikely in my view is Mojo - the distinctive style & verve she had right from the first threads, not to mention her visuals would cancel out any of 'Isabelle's self righteous, braying. My bet is still that it was a ploy to uncover Clara.
Well done @Just Grift Wood finding Dan Ellis Jones' post. He kept his ground amid the fans and caught the essence of PJ exactly - will it stay up I wonder bc comment control is one of his jobs...or was he ill at the time?
Please note I stipulated it was impossible for Isabelle to be @MojoDublin. Who told us at least three times she is dyslexic.

Screen Shot 2022-09-14 at 4.51.55 PM.png

It has been a long time since I have posted anything. For a reason. The atmosphere in this forum has changed a lot lately. From being a safe place to express your opinions ...not safe anymore...A lot of hostility lately. So sad. Tattlers have to support each other..Pardon for my poor grammar--Ibam from Norway..
We get your message loud and clear. Please come back. People of good will are winning and could use your help.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Has she had lip fillers? She was looking particularly duckbilled today.
And may I ask, as value neutrally as possible, would you wear a stick insect brooch to your mother-in-law's funeral?
dont see the brooch @billybudd. Can you give mE a clue ? Catherine was wearing a fab floral diamond one. Cannot see one on MeMeghan 🤔

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.