The Chateau Diaries #180 Warning! They are cilantro people! You either love them or hate them!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OMG Dan has not done Fanny any favours with his picture of her on his IG page. It is truly grotesque.
Mind you none of the other inmates look too good. Dan is not doing well with his filters!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Our faithful Major Jonathan Thompson walked in the Queen's cortege today, the only kilt in the panoply. I know he would be proud to represent.
He walked one rank behind Prince Harry, following, I think, the Duke of Gloucester.
He was the second person the King spoke to, after the Archbishop of Canterbury, after the ceremony at Westminster Hall.
View attachment 1577998
View attachment 1578000

He's the real deal is our Johnnie. You'd always want him on your side (y)

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I know many of you are disappointed with the outcome of the patron days at her HMN, but I for one am still shaking I took the risk and followed through. I'm also still shaking because seeing those patrons and meeting them in person have made me realize how much harder it is going to be to end Stephanie Jarvis' grifting.
Totally disagree with you on that. If you manage to get that info on Queen Phillipa out of the Netherlands about the alleged underage sex and that gets released, everything will go up in smoke. If I were Phillipa and if I were guilty then I'd be terrified. If SJ monitors this site then surely she would have spoken to him about it??? Either Phillipa is innocent or it has balls of steel to continue mincing around that ol'barn. My nerves would be shot!!!
I think forget trying to convince people, who don't want to hear, that she's grifting. I have met this type before on my life journey. The devil's in the detail. In SJ's case, the Association and Patreon. It's in the YouTube revenue and tax. And more sensationally, it will be down to Queen Phillipa out of the Netherlands' alleged past criminal behaviour.
My mother used to warn me - The mills of God grind slowly, but grind exceedingly fine.
I am sure that she never dreamed that there were going to be people in Southbroom, where the beach house is, who would be reading this site. Well, I'm happy to tell you that there are, and they are shocked. I know because I put them onto it.
Furthermore, I have known Fee Halstead - Ardmore - since I was a child. Personally not well, but we all did show jumping together. We had the same trainer. She was in a higher age group to me. However, a member of my family worked for her father. Fee and her sister were/are very nice decent people. Also very wealthy. Fee did not have to start a business with the locals but she did so to promote jobs and build her own life and business. Sadly, SJ is in danger of bringing it all into disrepute.
It's the details that are important. I must admit that I felt queasy about this attack on SJ after reading on here what she has been up to, how people have been used and abused, kind people who tried to help her, the queasiness has gone.
Just remember Stephanie, remember the mills of God!

• Wow
Reactions: 24
Top picture: when Major Jonathan Thompson walked by and saluted these flags I realized he is man among men. True confession: I rewatched that part because even his salute was sexy! How? Why? I feel honored to watch history and be proud as the world pays respect.
Me too. Magnificent, as it should be, for Our Queen

Carrying their Commander in Chief.
This image should be cast in bronze.
What a lovely idea

• Heart
Reactions: 9
From the gift grab truly these people are bleeping insane can you imagine giving Fanny the op to legitimately allocate funds on food here have an apple for Christmas you family of six:

Joni Marchese
1 day ago
Hi Stephanie, as you ended this video reminding us that the proceeds go to different charities, I have been watching past Chateau diaries and caught a Christmas one where Mummy and Percy were handing out their buckets to the needy in South Africa, is it possible that maybe November's donation can go to them for their bucket charity. Thank you for all you do.
Read more

6 REPLIES

View attachment 1578807
Sabrina South
1 day ago
That’s a great idea.

View attachment 1578808
Janice Taylor
1 day ago
Yes,that's a great idea!

View attachment 1578809
Zed Blackworth
1 hour ago
they will do that anyway so why not give to another charity?

View attachment 1578810
Joni Marchese
56 minutes ago
@Zed Blackworth I believe they foot the bill themselves; this would help them out. so why not them.

View attachment 1578811
Zed Blackworth
42 minutes ago
@Joni Marchese they're not poor

Highlighted reply
View attachment 1578812
Marie s
9 minutes ago
@Zed Blackworth perhaps they could help more people if they had even more founds.

View attachment 1578813
Zed Blackworth
0 seconds ago
@Marie s maybe give it to a charity with infrastructure and people on the ground rather than burdening an 80 year old woman who will be in La Lande anyway. You are taking away from people by suggesting this not giving more. Please people not everyone's life is toile and tiaras charity and where funds go is a serious business.
Oh for f***k sake, these people are insane. The last thing I gave food to in a bucket was a horse. You give the poor money and let them buy what they want!

Looking at the pic that'll be Dan out of favour. Hideous!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
So I just watched the Magical Merda Maison of Oil of Olé and Clammyknickers. They tried to do an antiquing vlog for their dump’s original furnishings. Further proof they’re idiots and the dealer saw them coming. Poor babies don’t have water at home now due to leaks. Oily was tuning up for a world class whinge when she cut him off. No Matt so far this week. Clammy had to show off her yoga skills at the beach. They’ve gone from sort of charming to horribly dull.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Or himself with his gushing comments:

View attachment 1578911
escapetoruralfrance

It’s been a busy week at lalande, it was patreon open day and iv met some amazing people, it’s great to know the vlogs really mean so much to people, above all I felt so proud to be a lalander and it’s great to see everyone iv come to know all pull together and take pride in this amazing place we have all called home
wow.. thats a long sentence.. use a period now and then.. .just sayin

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The cult are full throttle on gift grab
oni Marchese
2 minutes ago
@Zed Blackworth Zed that's not the point, most of the charities are registered as such and lots of people donate to each of them, the point is that they are taking their money for a good cause and making a donation to help them out is a worthy cause. So now that we won't agree on this, this is my last response. Have a good day.

tMdBES7OibSBiuM_yBB_v7Zg=s88-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

Zed Blackworth
39 seconds ago (edited)
@Joni Marchese truly not worth trying to explain to you is it-apply some critical thinking here. Isabelle already gives and is happy to do so -therefore give to a charity that can achieve more than an 80 year old lady who will be in France!!! Do you understand???

Purple does not suit her at all.
nor teamed with red nails she is so crass

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Watching the latest CD and saw this in live chat. From what I could see it was unprompted, it's right at the start. Maybe the lead-up to it was before the premiere started. In any case, I thought it was a weird opening comment lol
View attachment 1578727
View attachment 1578737
Piss off Caroline - it’s not about you

What is it with this woman? Why does Ms Do-No-Gooder always feel the need to ingratiate herself?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.