The Chateau Diaries #180 Warning! They are cilantro people! You either love them or hate them!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anybody else feel that IJ didn't really know that her white "see through" dress wasn't transparent and unacceptable? AND, therefore, not 10%% appropriate for Patrons Day? Give me a break - she knew 100%! :rolleyes:
Really easy to now see why/acknowledge how Derrick's paintings came about, isn't it?
And, for the record, I feel that Percy is 100% a letch in any case and IJ, absolutely loves him being so.
Each to their own of course, BUT, please don't thrust that down your patrons/B&B guests' throats either - LITERALLY!
And why would anyone with any sense of decency not leave that on the cutting room floor to spare her octogenarian mothers dignity?!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Has her majesty of lazy town got up yet to post our patron video? Or is she having her evening snooze after a hard 5 and a half hr day of doing nothing.Oh well she will be having her well earned holiday soon.
No patron flog they normally come out in the middle of the night so they look so hardworking. To be honest lately they are just a trailer for tomorrow. I am so over Fanny. Did you see a comment on the flog someone asking to give the charity money to Isabelle to give out her buckets of food so it doesn't come from her pocket. These people are utterly tapped, that means another charity will miss out and Fanny will pocket the money,

And why would anyone with any sense of decency not leave that on the cutting room floor to spare her octogenarian mothers dignity?!
she enjoys belittling and mocking people, she needs to take her own advice I have seen more of Fanny than I want to

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Watching the latest CD and saw this in live chat. From what I could see it was unprompted, it's right at the start. Maybe the lead-up to it was before the premiere started. In any case, I thought it was a weird opening comment lol
1663186307261.png

1663186488450.png

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
No patron flog they normally come out in the middle of the night so they look so hardworking. To be honest lately they are just a trailer for tomorrow. I am so over Fanny. Did you see a comment on the flog someone asking to give the charity money to Isabelle to give out her buckets of food so it doesn't come from her pocket. These people are utterly tapped, that means another charity will miss out and Fanny will pocket the money,
:sick: Yeah those patrons are knee deep in crazyville.I would say its indoctrination, they worship her and she can do no wrong in there eyes ( for now!)

I have been MIA for a while (started a new training placement in the NHS and doing bonkers hours 8 am-5/5.30pm normally) who normally posts the patreon flogs so i can catch up the last 3-4 weeks of them?

• Heart
I've just had a flash back and I may be wrong but wasn't it Isabelle6541 who suggested a special handshake with @Claraburnett presumably to shine a light on her identity... So glad this didn't happen
I know many of you are disappointed with the outcome of the patron days at her HMN, but I for one am still shaking I took the risk and followed through. I'm also still shaking because seeing those patrons and meeting them in person have made me realize how much harder it is going to be to end Stephanie Jarvis' grifting.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 33
I know many of you are disappointed with the outcome of the patron days at her HMN, but I for one am still shaking I took the risk and followed through. I'm also still shaking because seeing those patrons and meeting them in person have made me realize how much harder it is going to be to end Stephanie Jarvis' grifting.
I am not disappointed you survive to delve another day. You are dealing with a cult and I believe that and we all know the old adage you can't make the blind see. I think they're getting worse not better. The gushing and adoration in all the comments, how they believe she and all the others work so hard it is honestly bonkers- so I imagine being there first hand was a freaky and surreal experience and bloody infuriating when you can see through all the tit. I find it makes me hopping mad and I just watch from afar.

Last edited:
Reactions: 21
I remember too well when SJ decided to post her video on Vimeo, Mojo made short clips and posted them here immediately. we had a blast!:m
Since I don't follow St kathy of Lidl (never warmed up to her) I wasn't aware she attacked Mojoon her Channel.
Now I must watch it!
I must be living under a rock, didn’t know Mojo had a channel. What’s it called?

• Wow
Reactions: 2
These people are in a cult, and they can't see the faults because they are in so deep. You did you best and like all of us you were led by someone under false pretences.

I have been doing a little digging on Isabelle6541- I don't want to dox her, but It could be the lady we suggested earlier and from her posts from her business account, it seems she hasn't left the USA. She definitely follows Stephine and the crew on Instagram. I don't know if she is working as a degranged fan trying to get into stephs good book by bringing down Clara or wheter she is a fantasist with some odd deusions of stephanie and life at lieland. I am personally doubtful she is working with anyone at lieland as a coordinated effort.

Be very careful though Clara going forward. Best case is she was a mad flying monkey, worse is she is actively working to identify you with someone at lieland

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Our faithful Major Jonathan Thompson walked in the Queen's cortege today, the only kilt in the panoply. I know he would be proud to represent.
He walked one rank behind Prince Harry, following, I think, the Duke of Gloucester.
He was the second person the King spoke to, after the Archbishop of Canterbury, after the ceremony at Westminster HallView attachment 1577998
View attachment 1578000
He really is hot. Billy, this could have been you, if you just haven't deserted...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Take heart ‘risk’ taker, hard doesn’t mean impossible and there’s more than one way to skin a cat 🐈 patience my Dear. Watson 🥸

• Heart
Reactions: 13
From the gift grab truly these people are bleeping insane can you imagine giving Fanny the op to legitimately allocate funds on food here have an apple for Christmas you family of six:

Joni Marchese
1 day ago
Hi Stephanie, as you ended this video reminding us that the proceeds go to different charities, I have been watching past Chateau diaries and caught a Christmas one where Mummy and Percy were handing out their buckets to the needy in South Africa, is it possible that maybe November's donation can go to them for their bucket charity. Thank you for all you do.
Read more

6 REPLIES

P11ldLDs808uFqH0dLYPEnKp=s88-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

Sabrina South
1 day ago
That’s a great idea.

DXncPgaHSViozW-c_3XjMq-4=s88-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

Janice Taylor
1 day ago
Yes,that's a great idea!

tMdBES7OibSBiuM_yBB_v7Zg=s88-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

Zed Blackworth
1 hour ago
they will do that anyway so why not give to another charity?

SIv65kQyiFTtT4TjukAi2SBA=s88-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

Joni Marchese
56 minutes ago
@Zed Blackworth I believe they foot the bill themselves; this would help them out. so why not them.

Zed Blackworth
42 minutes ago
@Joni Marchese they're not poor

Highlighted reply
uMf-aEXBl-JA5RA02hBylNBg=s88-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

Marie s
9 minutes ago
@Zed Blackworth perhaps they could help more people if they had even more founds.

Zed Blackworth
0 seconds ago
@Marie s maybe give it to a charity with infrastructure and people on the ground rather than burdening an 80 year old woman who will be in La Lande anyway. You are taking away from people by suggesting this not giving more. Please people not everyone's life is toile and tiaras charity and where funds go is a serious business.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
that was last year September! remember the 14 days quarantine in Barbados before they jetted off to NYC for the christie's thing?

Also I secretly laugh my socks off, the christie's video has done so bad!
I was looking at the viewing figures for that last night, Advent also bombed 😆

Reactions: 10
I must be living under a rock, didn’t know Mojo had a channel. What’s it called?
She didn't.
But SJ decided that she would post her patreon videos on vimeo so it couldn't be leaked here.
So the first and last ever patreon video, Mojo totally took the piss and filmed little clips on her phone and posted it here.

• Heart
You know loads of the Paton types urge Fanny to do a cook book-bonkers again in my book but I think it should be 101 things to do with 10 year old tapenade and chutney

• Haha
I’m currently watching the procession from Buckingham Palace, it is deeply moving and sad.
I did video a little from my old tv and managed to catch Major Johnny marching behind the coffin as well. I can’t upload but took a screenshot for you all.
He's doing us proud :giggle:

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
I was looking at the viewing figures for that last night, Advent also bombed 😆
I had to check for myself and scrolled further down, her flogs with mpk has about 40k less views but back in the day she also had 4 times less subscribers! Phiphi is bad for business 🤣

On a different note who wants to watch 7 trees being decorated? Christmas shopping, decorating trees, it's all done by so many channels.
She either has to go big (american big) or have a real concept which she can continue to embroid on for 1 month. Can't give her any specific ideas, SJ agents might whispee it to SJ

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.