The Chateau Diaries #18 Porky mitts and porky pies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m so jealous, I love Madrid
Don't be. Most restaurants and attractions closed, social distancing, masks always when outside home, everything closes at 9PM, cold evenings & nights and no proper insulation anywhere in Spain. There'll be better times to visit Madrid

Reactions: 11
That weirdo from the dump up the road

Reactions: 13
Don't be. Most restaurants and attractions closed, social distancing, masks always when outside home, everything closes at 9PM, cold evenings & nights and no proper insulation anywhere in Spain. There'll be better times to visit Madrid
Look at where he lives. Another arse end of nowhere place. Madrid, beautiful buildings, bars open curfew between 11.00pm and 6.00am so plenty of time to enjoy the sights & have a few sherbets & the long cold nights can be warmed by his human hottie I guess!! I know where I'd rather be & it's Madrid all the way!!! Only not during a pandemic you understand. No way.

Reactions: 3
More open that UK though I like to visit in September, was due to fly out there last year but it got cancelled. Maybe this year

That weirdo from the dump up the road

Reactions: 8
Stephanie uses everyone, it's not that hard to figure out. Marie will be better off once she leaves Lalalande.

Reactions: 7
It's normal to have knocked feet at his age. He's growing fast and his bones are elastic. Situation will be evaluated at age 10.
NHS advice:

However, visit your GP if:
  • the gap between the ankles is greater than 8cm while standing with the knees together
  • there's a big difference between the angle of the lower legs when standing compared with the upper legs
  • the problem seems to be getting worse
  • a child under the age of 2 or over the age of 7 has knock knees
  • only one leg is affected
  • there are other symptoms, such as knee pain or difficulty walking
  • you have any other concerns about the way your child stands or walks
Left foot turns in quite significantly and consistently. Gap between ankles is significantly greater than 3 inches and angle of lower and upper legs show a marked difference. I had noticed this previously but he was wearing wellington boots which often affects gait. This would certainly be flagged as a concern in a UK nursery setting.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Mmmmm.... think you're missing my point... no matter!!!

Oh no, I'm not American, I'm from Europe and I'm a non-native English speaker
This person paid everything out of pocket though. Well, this person was a child, so his family did
Actually it was ITIE who initially said that little Petherick needed to see a Dr.

Apologies for miss assigning a nationality to you perhaps ITIE is from US. Your English is excellent particularly your use of punctuation, more classroom than text speak.

Reactions: 2
Bit far to got a Grindr hookup
He looks a lot younger than Teabag Trotter. He clearly likes his "friends" young. Remind you of anyone? Maybe he should hook up with Loki? Perhaps he is Loki?

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Did you find the patreon videos here. I watched the first couple the day they were added and when I went back to finish them, I couldn't find any?

Reactions: 1
It's normal to have knocked feet at his age. He's growing fast and his bones are elastic. Situation will be evaluated at age 10.
Hopefully this will be the case, but looking at his father I think is genetic....

Not where I live. If you can afford your stay and not asking for social welfare, you can stay indefinitely.
where do you live if you do not mind me asking?
it is not about social welfare, it is the requirement to register if you would like to reside (stay more than 3/6 months depending on the country) not many people know/realize that they actually need to do it (even as eu citizens)

Reactions: 6
I had a quick glance at the Amazon link briefly. Is that what that is, a wish list for people to buy him and send to him. What has happened to this world and to these disgusting beggars. Oh my god. I feel sick.
There's a lot of Lokis out there to buy him treats. His following consist of only gay men drooling over him

I am not from the US, and not a doctor, but I noticed that the little guy walks strange like his father..... In my home country parents would need to pay for dr visit and remedy and most parents would do so!

Reactions: 4
I’m sounding like Jumpsuit Jill now but I think he said he left the band so that video where he disappears half way was his farewell or something
He ‘left’ the band or did they kick him out. Noticed still long straggly hair and hat covering thinning hair at front!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.