The Chateau Diaries #178 The château is a dream that hides an ugly truth..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
FFS, Fanny
Filming in Barcelona of the Netflix series ‘The Crown’ has been suspended ‘out of respect’, following the death of Queen Elizabeth II. #SpainInEnglish

Reactions: 20
One can hope that disrespectful action might help to open the eyes of her cult. Sadly I doubt anything will.

OMG that monster turned Her Majesty’s death into a fundraising opportunity?!? The unmitigated gall of that creature!!! I hope the Fates and the Furies rain down Hell on her!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
@Pekey, that woman is far too high maintenance, and would fit in fine with the lot. Crikey, she must keep Ollie's balls in her yoga mat.
I think Olé's balls are kept under the yoga mat and crushed daily.

Reactions: 15
I made a comment yesterday agreeing with another poster who said he wouldn’t be watching. I also added that other bloggers were being respectful and not posting. Yep it’s disappeared I’m probably banned as well now.
You’re in very good company there I suspect! If you’re not barred I suggest taking a screen shot of future comments.

Reactions: 9
They kept saying thanks to Anna and Ed, If you had to pay why would you travel 18 hours no it definitely was free for it to be worth squirrel to drive all the way there
Just over 8 hours, 4 there and 4 back. But regardless of however long the drive is, why Ed and Anna's? Yes Fanny could get the wine at cost, but why not source local wines? If it was cheap or free, what's in it for Ed and Anna? It's not worth it just to get their name mentioned in Fanny's vlog a few times. They don't own the winery, so it doesn't really promote their wedding event venue. Plus, why do it all so last minute? Drive all that way the day before? Doesn't make sense. If someone else, including every Tattler here, was organising an event like this patron day, the alcohol would have been organised weeks and weeks before.

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.