The Chateau Diaries #178 The château is a dream that hides an ugly truth..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I for one one love your personal take ….. ‘We are and always will be’ are very powerful words.

Reactions: 14
Kate hasn't gone either..maybe they're both looking after their children perhaps? Or maybe not enough room in the plane for them all.
ITV have now suspended normal programming.
Excuse me if this has already been addressed, but I read that it's the first day of school for the Cambridge children, so Kate will be with them. Life can be so bittersweet sometimes.

Reactions: 18
Cami knickers has always been searching. Her conversion to Islam in her 20s ….

Reactions: 7
Just announced that Harry's wife will not be joining the family at Balmoral today. I don't believe that she'd be welcomed , especially at this time.
MM is utterly selfish, manipulative and mendacious. She has been hoisted on her own petard. Delighted she’s not there to later sell on tidbits of ‘Queen’s last hours with my beloved H’ or however she’d write it. Before any MM fans jump up and down, I used to love her. For a young woman with so much to offer, she has seriously lost the plot. If ever there was a Narcissist - look no further. Anyone wanting to know more about her/ this behaviour might listen to the hilarious H G Tudor … The Ultra. Himself a narc, he explains and analyses her behaviour - he describes her as a mid range Narc. I never realised my ex husband was a narcissist until I listened to H G Tudors amusing podcast. I now understand why whatever I did was wrong, you’re either in or your out - and you will never, ever win.

Reactions: 20
Thank you for your kind words. I do appreciate
It is hard to understand ED but it’s more than ‘ just a mental illness’ it’s often life and death. Your grief must be enduring but I do hope that the distractions here will give some light relief when needed

Reactions: 12
I see another thread title...

These guests pay for your extravagant lifestyle - Fanmeister DO BETTER!

I had an acquaintance with polycystic ovary disease, plump as a child, N mother, five times married. She used to drop this 10-year-old off at OA meetings, which are full of really crazy people, many sexually abused as children. I'm not sure she even gave her bus fare home. My friend is in her 50s now, mother gone, still working this through.
I too was absolutely horrified by Camilla's taunting the children and O. Thanks for making a point of this.

Reactions: 10
he is in fact extremely immature emotionally… ironic. I wonder if he went to boarding school at 7. There is a thing called ‘ boarding school syndrome’.

I am bloody hoping someone shop lifts some of the stuff in there !!!!!

Well .... Nasty Natti could have done Security !!!
I thought that was why Shrek was there, Bouncer/ doorman?

Reactions: 14
I’m no monarchist but I’ll be sad to see the end of an era, I was 5 when she visited Ottawa Mum and I dressed up to go see the royals and I was sure she waved directly at me. God save the queen, our gracious queen, god save the queen
Not the end of an era. It's the end of the Second Elizabethan Age.
Lady C posted a video announcing the Queen has died. Then, while I was watching it she pulled the video. I'm convinced that she's dead and they are arranging things behind the scenes before it's announced.

Reactions: 13
Yay! All hail Clara @Clara Burnett

I wouldn’t be surprised either.

I watched three minutes of the BBC. The screen was literally of the closed gates of Balmoral, 180 seconds of my short life I'll never get back. Nothing else. While the announcers vamped on.
I stopped watching network TV news after the invasion of Iraq. I read three or four newspapers daily. My IQ has skyrocketed and my PTSD plummeted. I'm serious.

It would appear that very few of us emerged from childhood unscathed. Some due to family, school, outside influences.

Reactions: 19
Apparently protocol in the event of HMQ death BBC to be told before public normal programming to be suspended and all journalists to be in black both things have already happened so sadly she may already have passed poor lady.

I think the’ can’ is loo cleaner. . I hate that modern loo. She went for deco tap and basin and weird modern loo. Still No radiator cover, or lamp as noticed, floor not sealed, and window dressing. What happened to all those cotton panels sent in CADEAU that were so perfect for that window, and the paintwork around the window not done .Nothing gets finished, ever.

Apparently protocol in the event of HMQ death BBC to be told before public normal programming to be suspended and all journalists to be in black both things have already happened so sadly she may already have passed poor lady.

Us too, we figured out my ex, boys dad is a narc... I always thought my fight was with an alcoholic, took me over 30 years to realize it was so much bigger...

I think so. I think they are waiting for all the immediate family to be present.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.