The Chateau Diaries #178 The château is a dream that hides an ugly truth..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can someone maybe crop/blowup the group photo? I am trying to sort out who is actually friends an or guest. I can spot several other Youtubers, family members etc.
Thank you for posting this. I'm afraid I couldn't watch it all (even fast forwarding) it is cringeworthy. I had to stop when Fanny started singing and dancing to the Spice Girls umm Fanny hasn't got the moves has she.The vlog opening again with her in her Emmaus charity highly flammable Granny nightie. I hope her timelines are really messed up otherwise this thing will have to be surgically removed and will definitely walk to the washing machine on its own. @Clara Burnett glad you're okay if knackered. I can't imagine how you do it must be exhausting it is truly like being dumped into a cult. Hope your stomach is okay after lunch. You would have thought she could have poached a whole salmon at least with some Hollandaise and lots of salads, I have never seen Mozarella like this, don't you normally tear Mozzarella this stuff is in solid chunks. She never does French food? Comment on patron vlog "you had to be there" because watching it second hand was nauseating like watching performing chimps faux fun

Reactions: 21
I think the minister Kenneth Somebody is on the group photo-Day 1. Top left, next to Pavlina.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
I must have lived in a cave for the past few weeks! I didn’t know or realise that patreons paid for their lunch!! I should have known better! Can’t she afford to offer the lunch.
Amoury can’t even get dressed properly for them, he does when he serves the porcelain fondler and guests.
I would have been really annoyed if I was offered a barn lunch with hard chairs and no extras like she shows in her vlogs!! The only thing they saw of the vlog life is a tour with Phiphi. Sad, shame on you château diaries.

Reactions: 15
I've still some pages to read but just want to say, I don't think that is Sarah on the left.
Only one more day @Clara Burnett . Hope today is easier.

Reactions: 18
I've still some pages to read but just want to say, I don't think that is Sarah on the left.
I think you are right - that lady appears to be wearing a sticky name badge. This looks like Steve (far left) - I recognise those chunky calves.
Where is FRK in the group photo?

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
Re: stick on name tags. Do I see that there are 3 different colour nametags on patreons? Red, green or blue ? If so, what's the purpose of this colourcoding? (food allergies?)

Reactions: 7
Re: stick on name tags. Do I see that there are 3 different colour nametags on patreons? Red, green or blue ? If so, what's the purpose of this colourcoding? (food allergies?)
Fanmeister said they cannot accomodate any special diet restrictions.... I found that weird since Philippa is allergic to so many things. Including pussy.

Reactions: 25
I've been thinking about this (and all the subsequent comments re tablecloths etc), these were our expectations, knowing how Steph lives, and having an educated guess about her income / life style expenses. But what the patreons got was what they probably fell in love with during the pandemic, a suggestion of bohème and easy going life style (I even liked it myself, for a short while!). Steph needs them to keep on believing this alternate reality, to ensure a steady income. So: probably they are all happy, and I am for them, it would be horrible to have them spend so much of their savings for this trip, just to wake up to a different reality. Well, we'll hear from our undercover agents, whether the patreons are all so happily naive.

Reactions: 17
Maybe the category of patron.
Very stupid (top tier - blue)
Plain stupid ( middle tier - green)
Just daft ( bottom tier - red).
Depending on your tier depends what you can eat drink and see of the château.
This is a fantastic method to ensure you don't waste too much energy, food and wine on the cheapies who are in the lower tiers....

Reactions: 28
Probably represents monthly money donation contribution level. That way the LieLanders will know who the big fish donors are and suck up to them.

Dear Neil, wake up Lil suzie....
(fun fact I always read charlataine)
It's true, people invest much much money into illusions BUT... If you set goals.. And your supporters want you to reach them (oh I'm so cold I have to be packed in hot water bottles, even hospital)... Why would you live a hedonistic lifestyle, waste all that's been given on crap....
Don't worship any HUMAN the Bible says, you both just might have to read it thoroughly and not abuse a psalm that fits you. ..
Is it "I tip the stripper.. She dances as she pleases.. Even in a diving suit..." argumentation
Brenda, I truly prefer Caroline gooder

Attachments

Reactions: 13
Thank you @marieitis. Really good points. I just hadn't thought it through deeply enough, had I?

Reactions: 7
I wondered if that was Sarah as well.

Someone earlier that the colours denoted groups for the indoor chateau tours etc.

Reactions: 12
None of those patrons are kitted out in clobber (clothes) that would cost anywhere near the cost of that dress, even if it was “second hand,” which is somehow meant to make it ok.

Would the vulture have spent that much money on food and beverages on the guests for 3 days? Fancy putting them in that old garage/“salvage yard.” Imagine if there are people who have flown/driven long distances, or even turned up from a local area, expecting some sort of gratitude for their patronage, to be treated in that abysmal way. If I was one of those people I would not be able to keep my mouth closed. I’d be wanting a refund! I don’t know what I expected, but it must have been more than that.

It’s like some surreal Christmas card of those who showed up at the manger without the animals On that note, it would be wonderful if the sheep and chickens got loose and wreaked havoc in said “manger.”

I don’t know why I’m surprised. Like @Pekey said we’d be treated better and have gotten a decent feed at Bunnings!

I have looked closer and she did even use the cheapest wine glasses imaginable too.

Reactions: 10
Patron levels ?
No, I think they have devided them into groups for the sightseeing tour of the shittoo.

love, love, love!!! .Spot on, @Princess and the Pea !

Reactions: 9
When we say they paid for their lunch we mean through their tithing to the con women from their pensions. They have well and truely paid for a mean looking lunch and mean looking garden party.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
No, I think they have devided them into groups for the sightseeing tour of the shittoo.
You guessed it. Also, for who's interested in numbers of patrons attending: they let go of the plus-one-rule. Some brought more than one family member, which makes sense since they were holidaying in the area anyway. But it does distort the picture of the turn out, doesn't it.

Reactions: 52
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.