The Chateau Diaries #178 The château is a dream that hides an ugly truth..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Goodness! What a chatty lot the 15 of you have been today! It's taking a minute to catch up! Thank you @Le Baiseur for creating a fresh new - you did a fantastic job! Congrats to our newest VIPs @Freesia54 & @Hemerocallis!!! See you in the VIP lounge later!!! Also hending hugs and positive thoughts to @Sparrowsfart right now!

Reactions: 27
Message from Chateau de LaLande on f/b

Françoise Moulin Surely you should read up on the concept of Patreon before making accusations. Any way Francois have a lovely evening, I am sure there is no point in you remaining a member of our group when we frustrate you so much, we must be making your life so unhappy & we don't want to do that.

Message from Fanny on f/b to patreon who posted the photos and then said she wouldn’t put any more up. “I have loads but won’t share anymore after last night’s disgraceful happening x”

Lin Gell It was an absolute pleasure to meet you and Corale, Lin! Please don’t worry, and feel free to post any photos you like. If I let haters stop me from posting anything, there wouldn’t be any vlogs! Your extraordinary actions during the pandemic show that you don’t let naysayers get in your way It was an honour to host you here at Lalande.

Last edited:
Reactions: 30
To me, the silence was completely expected. If they say they were there on day 1, vs day 2 or 3, it slims down the list of suspects by a lot, and I assume they want to remain anonymous. If they wait until the end of the 3 days, they remain one of any instead of one from a few.

Reactions: 26
The Tiny Tartan has a future as a Disneyland guide. I do hope he is entertaining the ladies with his clever banter, songs, and sophisticated jokes during Patron Daze. Haven't seen any selfies with him in it yet. Maybe he's misplaced his dentures. He could don one of his tartan face masks instead. Did they screen everyone for Covid vaccinations? No masks in sight even with some of those folks looking like they are at death's door.

Attachments

Reactions: 7
So I must be slow on the uptake.
What happened? I must have missed a backstory while quickly reading.

Reactions: 11
Absolute BS about the Erdem dress!

Erdem Moralioglu is the eponymous founder of fashion label Erdem, which he started in 2005 with a collection of softly sweeping dresses and floral prints, now a part of his signature aesthetic. The half-Turkish and half-British designer was born in Montréal, where he also grew up and took an interest in fashion at a young age.

Looks like someone bought the 2017 dress and removed the cutout and then sold it. Also why was this dress was never seen with the great closet clean up? Sure if you had a knockoff Princess Diana hideous suit you would have shown a designer Duchess Catherine and the supporting princess wear regularly. Am sure Phi Phi would have been chomping at the bit to twirl around in it! Shocked he didn’t ‘gift’ it to her along with her birthday shoes!

Reactions: 15
Guessing the second name is Brooks...

Reactions: 7
What happened to all the chairs Percy was scrubbing? hope no one got a sliver in their bums from the old school chairs
Always provide comfy chairs for the over 60's, that is basic curtesy. Those chairs are an insult. I thought they were so fond of making cushions, well this would have made all the difference for the poor old dears. Imagine, sitting on a hard uncomfortable chair and be bored by Potts's formula one stories...I think patreon numbers will shrink myself

Reactions: 32
Speaking of dodgy plumbing I’m in Greece at the moment
My daughter did her junior year of college in Athens (College Year Abroad program). When we went to visit, we were told the toilet paper does not go in the toilet, but in the little bin next to the toilet to be thrown in the trash. Eww. Have there been improvements? That was around 2006...

Reactions: 14
It’s the same & housekeeping didn’t empty my bin today

Reactions: 11
Sorry Fanny...more of Lin's photos...

Attachments

Reactions: 31
Wowser ….Lights ! Camera ! Action ! What on earth happened? Where is everyone to discuss this dramatic revelation? I don’t Facebook so thanks for posting …

Reactions: 12
Same!
I’m thinking with all the $$$ she could serve them Kobe Beef!!! Good grief!!!
Don’t you think a big ole steak dinner would be nice as a thank you???
And Chamripple of course!

Reactions: 10
Sorry Fanny...more of Lin's photos...
They are standing outside of the chapel because they are afraid to go inside. As much as I love history, and I think the chapel was lovely (long ago) it looks a real safety hazard. Can it really be salvaged or would they be better off getting all of the stained glass and any other historic items out of there and demo-ing it... Can you imagine it collapsing on someone? Does anyone know the reality (besides the recent vlog with Mummy and the restorer, and Philip bounding in...)? Curious.

Reactions: 16
This made me laugh as @ploppityplop2 was the first one to like this...gettit...toilet, poop, ploppity plop.. Sorry, I'm a child..but this made me laugh...
In answer to your question - yep it's still the same in Greece. Toilet paper in the bin.

Reactions: 10
To be honest I couldn't be mean to Lin Gell it seems so important to her and such a huge build up, how Stef can take money from these people is just vile she has so much more than they could ever dream of-she really is nasty

Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.