The Chateau Diaries #177 Tattlers, the ideal summer garden party guests!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Happy Sunday Funday. Oh, wait. I had to cancel Sunday Funday because a Jeep Gladiator being driven by an elderly gent who lost control, swerved to avoid a big tree stump, jumped the curb, hit and totaled my daughter's car (she had just come inside), continuing through the privacy fence into the patio dining table. (We were not sitting there.) He moved the patio pergola 4 or 5 feet and all the upgraded outdoor furniture got banged up. (We were not sitting there.) He continued forward until he reached the back porch where he sheared off one of it's supports, and slumped right over his passenger seat with car engine running and an inability to turn it off. The porch held and the man did not enter the pool with his Gladiator. Again. We were not out there. The thing haunting me is that we had *all* just been gathered at that table. We are incredibly lucky people.

I'm so grateful to have had you all to keep me distracted and amused while processing this remarkable occurrence. @Jules100 - I needed your video yesterday in a very large way. I love seeing all your pets! I'm still managing Kevin's care but as I suspected it's not going to work for him. He hates every second of being touched. He's a spirit cat who enjoys the company of humans on his terms only. I'll keep you all abreast of the Kevin situation as we go.

I haven't the head to really comment on CD except to say wtaf did she do to that chimney breast and what was up with those ivory doors. Jfc.
Im not laughing at your situation. I'm laughing because I understand the distraction Part. Don't get me wrong. I would never use anything I felt was false or negative as a distraction from my life. It's just the fact of having a focus that you 100% believe in, even if it's not popular. That you stand behind. I love this place

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Brenda’s up with a bee in her bonnet. Got out of the wrong side of the bed?

“Good morning everyone,

One of our members Johanna Veerenhuis put up a post asking how does the Lalande family cope with trolls/negative comments, & what to do with the increasing number of "Copy Cat" Chateau Diary accounts that are appearing on You Tube.

None of us would like to see material written about us publicly that intrudes into our private lives, speculating, fantasizing & overflowing with hatred. Stephanie & Co are the same, human beings with hearts & feelings, so of course it hurts them. They also realise, that it is one of the down points of success & being in the public eye.

There will always be people who thrive on being negative & unkind about others. Whilst the internet has been a life changer for many, it has been the bane in the lives of many more. Due to the anonymity, these keypad warriors feel they can cause hurt & mayhem without repercussions, but, the tide is turning. Platforms who enable this behavior & their members are being challenged, successfully in the courts for defamation. It will take a while, but eventually there will be laws in place to deal with this unacceptable behavior which has a dreadful effect on the lives of those targeted.

In the meantime, the best action is to IGNORE. They are thriving for attention on their topic, for reactions whether positive or negative from readers....Do not play into their hand.

There are 2 types of copy cat accounts on You Tube currently

1) The individual who wants to make money off others...they duplicate successful channels in the hope they can divert followers to their channel via confusion, unfortunately it does work.

2) The hater/troll whose goal is to be cruel & upset others...including the persons followers, US!

The best way to avoid this mistake is to ALWAYS type in "The Chateau Diaries" in You Tube's search bar & go to the channel directly, do not follow links or recommendations that pop up on your feed.

Please note, that ANY links provided in posts here will take you to the official channel.

1. If you do go to a copy cat channel, it is not the end of the world. What is very very important, DO NOT REACT, no thumbs down, no comments good or bad. You Tube's algorithms, which is its brain, LOVES reactions good or bad, as it is proof people are using their platform. They make their money via advertising, 50k thumbs up or down is nothing to them...it shows the channel has had 50k of a footfall which is good for their potential advertisers so they will promote the channel.....hence how you received a notification in the first place.

2. You will see 3 dots ... at the side of the screen, if you click this & scroll down, you can report the channel to You Tube.

Please note, we have 0 tolerance for cruel/intrusive comments & will remove a member without dialogue. If we have missed what you feel is an offensive remark, please notify us, we take these matters very seriously.

PS. Jason Aaron Dubey don't undersell yourself you are much better looking than Elton John lol!!!!....we have your back...lol!!! xxx

Remember folks....

"You say it best when you say nothing at all"”
Dear Brenda
If this site is causing "hurt, mayhem without repercusions" to your nutty idol SJ, then bravo. I would call that karma for all the hurt, dishonesty and mayhem she has dished out to her misguided followers. The "dreadful effect on the lives of those targeted", in this case, is wholly justified.

Your idol has lied to her followers, used their money dishonestly, played with the mental health of her loyal volunteers, frozen out friends. She can't hang onto good tradespeople for return contracts, isn't involved with her local community, and is exceptionally poor with hospitality.

Brenda, she is a mess and you know it. The only reason you are still hanging around her is for your own monetary gain.

In relation to poor old Jason Dubey I would draw your attention to the posts here where he was supported and sympathized with after his horrible, nasty experience at the tit show. How he was treated(for all his hysteria) was rotten and I imagine that his little rant was him waking up to the fact he has been duded, emotionally and financially by a con artist.

Brenda, we sometimes here go beyond the pale but the majority want to see SJ shut down because of her conning, manipulative ways. You would be wise to be very careful in any dealings with her, question her motives on everything and question your own motives in associating with her.

Wishing you well and a warm welcome is extended to you to join our band of misfits from all over the globe in bringing a charlatan to justice.
On Repeat

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 50
Brenda G seems to be the kind of person that can’t stand the existence of black, just because she herself loves white. The narrow-mindedness splashes off of her like never before and it causes her to say these ugly words, when in fact we all are not that different at all. She’s hoping for new laws to shut us up, when we are hoping for the existing ones to finally be enforced. Let’s see what comes first.
Tic tok

Reactions: 14
Im not laughing at your situation. I'm laughing because I understand the distraction Part. Don't get me wrong. I would never use anything I felt was false or negative as a distraction from my life. It's just the fact of having a focus that you 100% believe in, even if it's not popular. That you stand behind. I love this place
Oh, I know! I never question the reaction because my own reactions are all the hell over the place. Sometimes I'm not sure which reaction emoji I should use because I've experienced them all in one comment. But, yes, late in the night, Friday, when I was up reliving the experience on a great loop - I came here when I was finally alone. I love this group of 15. ;)

• Heart
Reactions: 25

“Good morning everyone,

One of our members Johanna Veerenhuis put up a post asking how does the Lalande family cope with trolls/negative comments, & what to do with the increasing number of "Copy Cat" Chateau Diary accounts that are appearing on You Tube.

None of us would like to see material written about us publicly that intrudes into our private lives, speculating, fantasizing & overflowing with hatred. Stephanie & Co are the same, human beings with hearts & feelings, so of course it hurts them. They also realise, that it is one of the down points of success & being in the public eye.

There will always be people who thrive on being negative & unkind about others. Whilst the internet has been a life changer for many, it has been the bane in the lives of many more. Due to the anonymity, these keypad warriors feel they can cause hurt & mayhem without repercussions, but, the tide is turning. Platforms who enable this behavior & their members are being challenged, successfully in the courts for defamation. It will take a while, but eventually there will be laws in place to deal with this unacceptable behavior which has a dreadful effect on the lives of those targeted.

In the meantime, the best action is to IGNORE. They are thriving for attention on their topic, for reactions whether positive or negative from readers....Do not play into their hand.

1) The individual who wants to make money off others...they duplicate successful channels in the hope they can divert followers to their channel via confusion, unfortunately it does work.

2) The hater/troll whose goal is to be cruel & upset others...including the persons followers, US!

The best way to avoid this mistake is to ALWAYS type in "The Chateau Diaries" in You Tube's search bar & go to the channel directly, do not follow links or recommendations that pop up on your feed.

Please note, that ANY links provided in posts here will take you to the official channel.

1. If you do go to a copy cat channel, it is not the end of the world. What is very very important, DO NOT REACT, no thumbs down, no comments good or bad. You Tube's algorithms, which is its brain, LOVES reactions good or bad, as it is proof people are using their platform. They make their money via advertising, 50k thumbs up or down is nothing to them...it shows the channel has had 50k of a footfall which is good for their potential advertisers so they will promote the channel.....hence how you received a notification in the first place.

2. You will see 3 dots ... at the side of the screen, if you click this & scroll down, you can report the channel to You Tube.

Please note, we have 0 tolerance for cruel/intrusive comments & will remove a member without dialogue. If we have missed what you feel is an offensive remark, please notify us, we take these matters very seriously.

PS. Jason Aaron Dubey don't undersell yourself you are much better looking than Elton John lol!!!!....we have your back...lol!!! xxx

Remember folks....

Brenda dear… we don’t care what you have to say.

3DE71A62-37D8-4C5E-A9F4-9336E4D05743.png

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I would be really interested in a patreon day livestream...
One can dream...
And I would gladly join a garden party with all of you 🍀

• Heart
Reactions: 25

“Good morning everyone,

Remember folks....

Oh dear I have a confession to make when I posted the above I just assumed it was written by Brenda as she is admin on the f/b page and this was posted by admin on that site. Not sure but there might be other admins so it could have been them. Sorry to mislead.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I would be really interested in a patreon day livestream...
One can dream...
And I would gladly join a garden party with all of you 🍀

Ya know if your close you could fly a drone in. Everyone would think it was Dan's anyway. IM sure that's gonna be what Dan is gonna do sense he is gonna be there. Not like he is gonna be serving Sodas. Wouldn't that be something? A drone collision😂

Just to return to an old subject without becoming oatmeal gate…. But I knew that insurance companies in the uk were increasing premiums for people with wood burning stoves.
The attached is for Nathan if he is doing the installation!!
Im not even gonna say it. I might be pushing my luck to far with Oatmeal XXXXXXX😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Ya know if your close you could fly a drone in. Everyone would think it was Dan's anyway. IM sure that's gonna be what Dan is gonna do sense he is gonna be there. Not like he is gonna be serving Sodas. Wouldn't that be something? A drone collision😂
Oh that would be sooooo good !

• Haha
The impoverished Chatelaine Ardwhore has no money to restore the chapel. Taxy Fare the Tart-an has found an old lady ( gave her a cab ride this week) who has kindly offered to restore the chapel for free. Her portfolio of restoration work includes a painting of Jesus.

82BD5FAF-07F7-4EBA-887A-9769F611C583.jpeg

Prior to commencing the chapel, Taxy has asked her to clean and restore the newly acquired portrait above the fireplace in the Marquis’ apartment. The Chatelaine Ardwhore will be thrilled!

• Haha
Thanks for the Château de la Ruche info! I guess I have been missing their posts on Instagram because I have been working lots of overtime and not getting online as often as before. Glad they are still around. I would love to stay at their place, it looks so relaxing.

Reactions: 13
Oh that would be sooooo good !
I'm not making any suggestions just to be clear but if I lived in France. You would find me with a bush planted on my head in the field just in front droning away. In front of what? Im not saying. I'm not even suggesting you could sell the footage. I never said that. Just to be clear:censored:

• Haha
Reactions: 18
CookedSpiffyCheetah-max-1mb.gif

Happy Sunday!!! 🙏
Below 👇 is an IG post of Brenda's kitchen and yes that is Pope John Paul II, on her toaster.

1662286920993.png

Brenda's G kitchen (2).jpg

1662292410138.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 47
Who is the long haired woman in heels getting up on the scaffolding to help the Chatelaine Ardwhore hang drapes next to the Emmaus-worthy chandelier??

DA715761-44A6-4DA5-A93D-F0BC5B8F8863.jpeg

D322C84D-AF28-4530-B02D-CE874FD38CEA.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Brenda is ridiculous. If she thinks Tattle is terrible, she should try dipping her toes in the free-for-all vitriol of Twitter. She'd never recover.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
The Chatelaine Ardwhore should be bumping and grinding with Grant from Down-under, not the Intersex Gay Twink Caitlyn.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.