The Chateau Diaries #176 The Chronicles of Lieland: The Lyin', The Betch and The Crossdresser's Wardrobe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't know about anyone else but I am STILL pissed about the whole Selmar and Tatyana being bullied by Natalia Oliveto under Stephanie Jarvis's roof and there were no repercussions for the perpetrator. I hope Natalia get pied in the face at this patron day - a bully needs to be exposed for who they are, and that goes for those who protect the bully.
I dunno - if Selmar doesn't want to do anything about her being nasty to him and Tatty, other than staying away from her, so be it. People are nasty to others all the time - doesn't make it right, but it's all part of life. What would you hope to have happened?

Reactions: 5
When I first had to start wearing a training bra in 3rd grade, my mother, a Home Economics teacher from the 1950's, instructed me to even wear my bra to bed to keep those puppies "up"!
Well, to hell with that!!!
And now that torture device comes off as soon as I get home.

But!!!!
Is it the American in me that makes me sick of seeing Kat...now that she has lost weight, flopping around without a bra on???? Ugh!
FRK too. Nutty too!!! Ugh, ugh and double ugh!
I don't need to see " their business" hanging around.
Strap em' up girls!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Could you also accidentally on purpose refill the lake while you're there please? It's only one little sluice gate afterall. No-one will notice, certainly not Fanny as she'll have her face glued to either a camera lens or a mirror. It'll probably take 3 days to fill, if you open the sluice gate only half way. A very convenient 3 days! By the time the lake is full and the sluice gate secretly closed, Fanny will be telling everyone it's another lieLande miracle. All monies donated to the lake restoration fund will go towards another trip to Venice, where Fanny will no doubt spend time contemplating how to empty the canals and be compensated for it.
That's what I'd do - thought that right from the very beginning............... am I a sociopathic narcissist?? :oops: :oops: 😲

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
what do you use now? I am an old lady but have been using it since my early thirties. Tried other stuff I always go back
I was always a Clinique girl but I switched to Olay Total effects when I got sick of going to the mall. You can get it in a drugstore at 2 o’clock in the morning if you need to!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Harking back to the previous thread in which there was a brief discussion on what, in life, the Chateau Diaries has spoiled for us. I didn't answer at the time, but have since given it some thought. There's obvious answers... chateau in general have been spoilt for me, thanks to Fanny, but one thing that's spoilt for me is.... 🥁🥁🥁🥁🥁🥁

Squirrels.

When you all stop laughing, consider... I remember the first time I ever saw the squirrels in Hyde Park London. For an Aussie seeing them for the first time, they were delightful! We don't have them down under and I'd never seen one in a zoo. Their antics had me laughing and quite often, crossing Hyde Park, I'd stop to feed them. Then yesterday, whilst (yes whilst 😆) driving to Downpatrick here in Northern Ireland, I saw a dead squirrel on the road, and all I could think of was 'road kill.' I was surprised at my lack of sympathy for such a sweet little creature being run over. It dawned on me then that Fanny and her inmates were to blame for my lack of empathy towards the little mite, dead on a lonely country road. I used to like squirrels, so duck you Philip! It's you that is to blame for turning me into a horrible unfeeling person. You deserve to be punched in your very punchable face!

Rant over.
Carry on. 😊

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Note to Marie. You're officially an idiot. There is an old saying in the lexicon of narcissistic abuse - never run back to what broke you.. Did she tell you that she needed you? That she missed you? That the Patron Days just would not be the same without you? Fanny has done a classic 'hoover' on you..sucked you back in. And what does a hoover do Marie? It sucks up dirt - because that is how she thinks about you. Just see how she discards you ONCE AGAIN when you've served your purpose. All you have done is show her that if she clicks her fingers - no matter how badly she's treated you in the past - you will jump. You're a fool.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
OK, I have just watched the latest video. I have a question. Now, I'm not being facetious but, what is Queen Phillipa's actual job. He/she/it get's paid by SJ, but for what? SJ thanked the gay guys for the peacock cushion which she will use for editing. But that's the Queen's job. He/she/it can't spend all day plumping cushions!!! I've never seen him do any physical work whatsoever. Where's the bastard's pride?

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Note to Marie. You're officially an idiot. There is an old saying in the lexicon of narcissistic abuse - never run back to what broke you.. Did she tell you that she needed you? That she missed you? That the Patron Days just would not be the same without you? Fanny has done a classic 'hoover' on you..sucked you back inAnd what does a hoover do Marie? It sucks up dirt - because that is how she thinks about you. Just see how she discards ou ONCE AGAIN when you've served your purpose. All you have done is show her that if she clicks her fingers - no matter how badly she's treated you in the past - you will jump. You're a fool.
Don’t forget the sincere Welcome HOME at the end.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
I wonder what Marie Wiik is planning...

She has deleted her Youtube account and all Patreon accounts connected to her.

• Wow
Reactions: 32
When I first had to start wearing a training bra in 3rd grade, my mother, a Home Economics teacher from the 1950's, instructed me to even wear my bra to bed to keep those puppies "up"!
Well, to hell with that!!!
And now that torture device comes off as soon as I get home.

But!!!!
Is it the American in me that makes me sick of seeing Kat...now that she has lost weight, flopping around without a bra on???? Ugh!
FRK too. Nutty too!!! Ugh, ugh and double ugh!
I don't need to see " their business" hanging around.
Strap em' up girls!
Only skinny ass models should ever go braless in public, YT vlogs are public. There's something exhibitionist about it. Go without if you want, just don't do it with the camera on which is all the time at the shitoo.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Well that light Phi Phi found was ugly and made uglier with his horrid shade. Amaury and Nutty kissing is just gross. Mummy and Percy do more in a day than all the rest do in weeks. Kat dancing in a crop top put me off my Brandy--Fanny loves a bit of forced fun. I still like Mummy and I like both Marie and Marie W.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Just got the test results for my sweet Hobi, non cancerous. The lump was a benign histiocytoma. Don’t look it up, even though it’s not deadly, it’s sad & gross. Anyway, the vet said he got it all and Hobi will be just fine. Thanks for all the positive thoughts and well wishes.❤
BA05386D-A86C-45C1-A7C2-5CC46B437D10.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 73
To the Tattler who mentioned the lack of green beans in the salad nicoise I hope you saw that Maria took notice and so used them in her paella instead. Which is innovative if nothing else.

The dancing in the kitchen was just too much, they are like puppets having their strings pulled by Fanny the master puppeteer, it’s just so false knowing the people involved, it’s sickening to watch.

Just got the test results for my sweet Hobi, non cancerous. The lump was a benign histiocytoma. Don’t look it up, even though it’s not deadly, it’s sad & gross. Anyway, the vet said he got it all and Hobi will be just fine. Thanks for all the positive thoughts and well wishes.❤
View attachment 1546761
So so pleased for him and you. Millar lites all round are called for me thinks.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I was always a Clinique girl but I switched to Olay Total Effects when I got sick of going to the mall. You can get it in a drugstore at 2 o’clock in the morning if you need to!

My Beautiful daughter inlaw uses Olay total effects also. She doesn't need much. Im in my early 60s I need the big guns Olays Reginerest products. I order my stuff online through the Olay website monthly.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.