The Chateau Diaries #176 The Chronicles of Lieland: The Lyin', The Betch and The Crossdresser's Wardrobe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh my.. that latest vlog...

Those two garden gnomes from SA..strolling/working around in the garden...on a sunday...because everything is going to be tomoorow..and than again tomoorrow...yes gnomes..thats life at Lalande..i would suspect you would know that by now?? theres only one thing that happens every day...booze..

The gnomes are fiddling with the old well..Mummy wants to throw Phi Phi in the well..that was telling...Perce wanted to throw mummy in the well..even more telling🙄 but it was only to clear the well out...Perce was right...for what ...maybe 4m3 of water??

A lott of talk about new chickens..i bet they have lost a few..and a disease in the henhouse...i guess the spode interior didnt provent that...🙄 at least the roosters can get them all awake early in the morning...well that is the volunteers...Madame and her sidekick like to sleep in...late..

Terry and Ash...they need more subscribers...so they decided to pay the queen of grifting a call...brought a peacockcusion...so that Madame can let her delicate ass and punami rest on a soft peacockthrone...🙄 i wonder what Farah Diba thinks of this;) Madame served them some leftovers for lunch...

Marie has returned on the nest....i guess she will have a stand the upcoming patreondays..with a big sign...Support me tooo.....please....i need it...but dont ask questions...or tell me what to do...that Flying headless chicken is even dumber than i thought..btw did she come in her flowerhearse...filled with empty jamjars and milkbottles...i am sure she will make lovely flowerarrangements...😨

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Scrolled through another boring CD vlog. I was hoping for something more interesting to inspire me to write witty comments, but alas, nothing appealed to me. Maria's face is getting very round like a full moon. Natti was making spoiled little girl pouty faces. FRK's teeth appear to be extending even further out. Phyllis is still wearing toddler clothes. Fanny is yelling "Stop it!" to her Mummy over and over ad nauseum. Kat is playing to the camera as usual with her "I'm a rough and tumble boy dressed as a girl" persona. The lamp was hideous. Fanny was manic and filling up way to much of the screen as usual. The pink dress is going the way of the yellow dress. Ho hum, diddly dum! 🥱

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Only skinny ass models should ever go braless in public, YT vlogs are public. There's something exhibitionist about it. Go without if you want, just don't do it with the camera on which is all the time at the shitoo.
Damn, I was about to up my game in my flogs!
Pleased re Hobi's good news.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I wonder what Marie Wiik is planning...

She has deleted her Youtube account and all Patreon accounts connected to her.
Last I see her she was floating around the ocean in a green peace boat but Iv heard that lasted about a month. I do hope she is OK she always seemed to live with a heavy depression

Reactions: 7
To the Tattler who mentioned the lack of green beans in the salad nicoise I hope you saw that Maria took notice and so used them in her paella instead. Which is innovative if nothing else.

The dancing in the kitchen was just too much, they are like puppets having their strings pulled by Fanny the master puppeteer, it’s just so false knowing the people involved, it’s sickening to watch.

So so pleased for him and you. Millar lites all round are called for me thinks.
That weird paella....i bet those beans and pies wernt even cooked properly...by the look of it... :sick: and that mackerel vomit..omg...i also noticed her salomonquiche lacked quite a bit of salmon...

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Clara disapproves when we believe anything SJ says. But the cockeyed-optimist in me is thrilled that SJ has in her pea brain two ideas -- one, installing a cistern in the back yard, as Davy recommended, to collect the rainwater from the roofs and the French drains Matt installed. And two, the Lalacelles and volunteer showed up and she fed them. Jam and bread, no coffee or tea I could discern. But still.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Fanny had the unwashed Granny nightie on again eww man made fibres in summer eww. Her face looks very funny so smooth bar the pulsating forehead veins and puffy wrinkly eyes-what has happened to her face?

Clara disapproves when we believe anything SJ says. But the cockeyed-optimist in me is thrilled that SJ has in her pea brain two ideas -- one, installing a cistern in the back yard, as Davy recommended, to collect the rainwater from the roofs and the French drains Matt installed. And two, the Lalacelles and volunteer showed up and she fed them. Jam and bread, no coffee or tea I could discern. But still.
she won't do it she will just talk about it

• Sick
Reactions: 12
Note to Marie. You're officially an idiot. There is an old saying in the lexicon of narcissistic abuse - never run back to what broke you.. Did she tell you that she needed you? That she missed you? That the Patron Days just would not be the same without you? Fanny has done a classic 'hoover' on you..sucked you back in. And what does a hoover do Marie? It sucks up dirt - because that is how she thinks about you. Just see how she discards you ONCE AGAIN when you've served your purpose. All you have done is show her that if she clicks her fingers - no matter how badly she's treated you in the past - you will jump. You're a fool.
I wonder if Marie is going to house mind for Mummy and Percy and she is there to get her instructions before flying to SA?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
How old is Natti? Isn't she like around 40?? What was that childish behavior? So immature, being all grumpy because her boyfriend dared to leave the chateau without her for a night. Their relationship seems very strange.

Reactions: 17
Just got the test results for my sweet Hobi, non cancerous. The lump was a benign histiocytoma. Don’t look it up, even though it’s not deadly, it’s sad & gross. Anyway, the vet said he got it all and Hobi will be just fine. Thanks for all the positive thoughts and well wishes.❤
View attachment 1546761
Who's a lovely, glossy clever boy?

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Gag! 🤮 What in the hell could the attraction be? He looks so idiotic in those skinny legged women's overalls and then while eating that marmalade and pate (?) slapped on a piece of bread! 🤢
Cat moving in on Nasty Nat while Armchair is away.
Oh lawd! Woe is me Marie is back!
Poor Terry and Nash ”passing through” and dropping off another gift! Suckers!!

Attachments

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I know the one you're talking about. Fanny bought one for Mummy in blue. They are everywhere now.
Good god...you mean THIS dress that I'm wearing today? I'm batting a 1000 with my dress choices! I actually wear this and I have it in many colors. It's my go to summer dress :p. I do not, however, own a knit cat dress.

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
I dunno - if Selmar doesn't want to do anything about her being nasty to him and Tatty, other than staying away from her, so be it. People are nasty to others all the time - doesn't make it right, but it's all part of life. What would you hope to have happened?
None of them are children. If you can't stand up for yourself as a middle aged adult, I don't know if there's much hope. Selmar is a doormat who allows everyone to walk all over him then sulks away mumbling. Tatti plays the helpless little girl victim role. That's why they were drawn to each other. I hope they stay away from the shitoo, why would they go back there unless they are gluttons for punishment. Selmar would be totally outnumbered by those wicked women, including that horrible Phyllis who always sides with the mean girls because that is what he/she/it wants to be too.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Last I see her she was floating around the ocean in a green peace boat but Iv heard that lasted about a month. I do hope she is OK she always seemed to live with a heavy depression
what a life that woman lives...she will never get somewhere....yes she drives and travels like mad..but her demons are always on her shoulder....but seeking help...forget it...nobody tells her what to do....i think she got a warm welcome in the vlog...and after that...they will all ostracize her...

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Lets not get the oatmeal fuckers started again 😂 😂:love:
Hey! Since I was part of that convo, I don't appreciate being called a fucker! LOL!
For that, you get OATMEAL PIE!
Seriously, who knew there was such a thing?

1662066767727.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
There’s your chart!!!
I am missing lemon ice box on there....
And my ever famous peach pie/ Chilton County peaches of course.
Sorry for repeat but I had to find my styled picture of the pie!
[/QUOTE]

That looks wonderful! My freezer is full of Spartanburg County peaches, yellow and white. Nothing like a fresh peach pie in the middle of winter.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I love pie ,oatmeal, scones…recipes .. And so what if people derail… just scroll past it.
I DON’T love Support squirrel … it is stomach turning watching him eat his baguette with mousse de canard and Plum jam on top. If anyone else had done it , I’d think.. interesting combo …when he does it it is revolting.

• Sick
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.