The Chateau Diaries #176 The Chronicles of Lieland: The Lyin', The Betch and The Crossdresser's Wardrobe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@Jules100 oh I love your designer leggings! It would be great to send Steffie a complementary pair. I’m sure it would be a great hit at the Patreon days. Haven’t stopped chuckling since i saw them. Best yet!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
So our bags are packed and we’re all headed over to LieLande for Patron Daze. First class, upgraded. Of course.
Everybody has their assignments.
There will be a minimum of 6 hidden cameras. We’ll have 3 crews up front, in the crowd, and 3 in the farmhouse (which we’ve divided into 3 sections, each team will have a list of rooms to film).
We’ve got a separate covert op duo going to knock over the $6000 vase from South Africa. Another team focused solely on ripping down already peeling wallpaper.
The team assigned to Narnia to fling open/video the wardrobe stashes is also set. And these individual teams are not to be confused with the 6 crew members, operating in pairs - inside the farmhouse.
Selmar and Tat will be returning, and although I don’t want to give it all away - look for them by mid-afternoon. We’ll have a separate team arriving with them, so our other crews are not distracted from their assignments.
We’ve agreed to turn the water in the moat purple. We were going to do yellow but were concerned Fanny might like the color too much. Yes, we have a team on that as well.
Chapel we’re staying away from, due to condition. We have spoken to the tree guy, he could give a Flying F- - - about Fanny, is fully supportive and yes, he’ll be joining for dinner after our first day.
Do not, I repeat, do not eat the food. A full breakfast will be served prior to our arrival.
We have been told that MUMMIE scratches and kicks when nervous or suspicious. PhiPhi may try to run after you, but his knock knees get in the way - so will be easy to out pace him. Which is why we advise strolling.
Once you’ve completed your assignment, walk back out through the gates as if admiring the festive purple water. Enter your pick up code into your phone, and your pre-assigned driver will be just down the road.
We have minimal crews for Day 2 and Day 3 - figuring Day 1 will startle the cast and characters so badly, they may be unable to carry forth.
Thanks, and this is the last you’ll hear on this until the big day. Please know we’re fully prepared, set and ready.
What about my offer of a reward for finding and burning the yellow dress? If it's not convenient to burn it at the shitoo, just let if fly like a captured flag in one of the getaway cars, but please have someone film it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
So our bags are packed and we’re all headed over to LieLande for Patron Daze. First class, upgraded. Of course.
There will be a minimum of 6 hidden cameras. We’ll have 3 crews up front, in the crowd, and 3 in the farmhouse (which we’ve divided into 3 sections, each team will have a list of rooms to film).
We’ve got a separate covert op duo going to knock over the $6000 vase from South Africa. Another team focused solely on ripping down already peeling wallpaper.
The team assigned to Narnia to fling open/video the wardrobe stashes is also set. And these individual teams are not to be confused with the 6 crew members, operating in pairs - inside the farmhouse.
Selmar and Tat will be returning, and although I don’t want to give it all away - look for them by mid-afternoon. We’ll have a separate team arriving with them, so our other crews are not distracted from their assignments.
We’ve agreed to turn the water in the moat purple. We were going to do yellow but were concerned Fanny might like the color too much. Yes, we have a team on that as well.
Chapel we’re staying away from, due to condition. We have spoken to the tree guy, he could give a Flying F- - - about Fanny, is fully supportive and yes, he’ll be joining for dinner after our first day.
Do not, I repeat, do not eat the food. A full breakfast will be served prior to our arrival.
We have been told that MUMMIE scratches and kicks when nervous or suspicious. PhiPhi may try to run after you, but his knock knees get in the way - so will be easy to out pace him. Which is why we advise strolling.
Once you’ve completed your assignment, walk back out through the gates as if admiring the festive purple water. Enter your pick up code into your phone, and your pre-assigned driver will be just down the road.
We have minimal crews for Day 2 and Day 3 - figuring Day 1 will startle the cast and characters so badly, they may be unable to carry forth.
Thanks, and this is the last you’ll hear on this until the big day. Please know we’re fully prepared, set and ready.
Don’t forget to pack a black sharpie marker for everyone on the team to draw lil penises on the downstairs loo wallpaper or wherever feels appropriate.❤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Congratulations, @MRShavershamsdress on becoming a VIP here.......you were a VIP before this in my eyes!

Please accept this gift as a token of my appreciation for all of your witty posts (hey! it's better than oatmeal, right?)

1661991905134.png

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Dear ~*Tattlers*~,

Could you imagine if we could all meet together in real life - have a party, eat, drink and Tattle?! Maybe like Patreon Days but without the desperation or derelict house.

It would be SO fun! We're all very very different - age, location, wealth, interests, education, race, sexuality, everything you could think of.

It is really the ideal summer garden party! I've laughed for 3 years and learned so much random information from you all, it's great!

Of course that's impossible, but it's fun to dream! Patreon can make anything possible! But I would sincerely like to thank you all for making me laugh for 3 years and of course our shared hatred of grifters.

All Hail Spode*,
Your Marquis of Nadaillac

P.S. For those of you who have been asking how my family feels about Stefanny inhabiting our ancestral home, we don't care because it was an abandoned farmhouse we never visited!

*Stolen from an original Tattler - Priest or something, @KiKiGee do you remember? Miss them!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 61
@billybudd - do you have Amazon Prime or Disney? It looks like past episodes of National Geographic's "Uncharted" are available there. The Tasmania episode is Season 2, episode 1. If I recall, the concept was dumb - Gordon Ramsey has to gather all of these ingredients to do a cook off with a guest for each episode, but the content itself - him going to different purveyors to get ingredients available to the area - is interesting.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
What about my offer of a reward for finding and burning the yellow dress? If it's not convenient to burn it at the shitoo, just let if fly like a captured flag in one of the getaway cars, but please have someone film it.
The yellow dress has already been cut into squares and sewn into lavender drawer sachets using lavendah from the gahden to sell in Ye Olde Lalande Gift Shoppe.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Asking for a friend, does anyone know the brand of the yellow dress?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I like the plan, well done👋👋

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
The yellow dress has already been cut into squares and sewn into lavender drawer sachets using lavendah from the gahden to sell in Ye Olde Lalande Gift Shoppe.
At least the lavender will overcome the body odor of the yellow dress.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.