The Chateau Diaries #176 The Chronicles of Lieland: The Lyin', The Betch and The Crossdresser's Wardrobe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I bought the yellow dress. I don’t know what I’ll do with it, but I thought I should have it. Can I pretend mail it to myself with a gushing letter? Should I just wear it every video & never mention it? I bought it gently used on Poshmark, do I have to wash it or can I just say I did? Should it just sit in my closet for a while before I donate it to goodwill?
Please open it in your next vlog. Pretend it's from one of your fans --Cadeaux at the Southernmost Chateau.

• Haha
Reactions: 45
God I wish I was going to the Patron day!! That will teach me for being too clever to become a patron. I want to watch Queen Phillipa skittering about the château frantically avoiding any hard work while Isa-dingdong frantically chases him with a list of chores. What's the bet that tensions are rising in the château as the open days approach. Someone better get uncensored footage to share. I'm sure that by the time Phillipa has waved his/her/it's peculiar bit of editing magic over the official footage the resulting vlogs will be so saccharine they will induce diabetes.
She (Snorts) gonna be earning her keep these days for sure

They had to go to Versailles for PhiPhis birthday.
Or slink away from Red Hook in shame because it was lame

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Amaury looks like a Quick Draw McGraw kinda guy. Natty looks like the type to just lay there.
I used to have a duck buddy that looked just like Anne Marie. He was a little thing but he was cute. He was about 5”6. My height. We’d hook up randomly after running into each other out and about on the drinks, dinner, drinks, drinks, drinks scene. As cute as he was I just couldn’t see it going anywhere snuggling in bed was just weird. He was the same size as me? With muscles, but still.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Maybe the Tree Guy does it ???? He looks tough enough to do it ! :love:
He probably attaches his chain to the waxing strip and then uses his truck to yank it…kinda like the time the strap broke and hit his truck…

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Oh dear, Nasti Natti is not aging well! She's going to look very old in a few years. She needs to stop making all those fussy granny faces. This image of Kat is just as I suspected, a rough and tumble boy in a girl's body. No wonder she and Phyllis get along so well, between the two of them they even each other out.
Yeah, Natti, not very sweet looking at all. The inside truly affects the outside sometimes.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I bought the yellow dress. I don’t know what I’ll do with it, but I thought I should have it. Can I pretend mail it to myself with a gushing letter? Should I just wear it every video & never mention it? I bought it gently used on Poshmark, do I have to wash it or can I just say I did? Should it just sit in my closet for a while before I donate it to goodwill?
All you need to do is throw it in the dryer like SJ's latest brocante granny gown. :LOL: :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 20
The monkeys are a real problem in that area. My grandfather's dog was terrorised by them. They used to sit in the tree near the verandah and throw things at the poor thing lol.
And then they stage a terrible mix up at the tea station only- scoundrels!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
✌ Out to the 15 of you. See you on the other side. Don’t worry… we won’t eat the food. One of us was recently there and it was worse than it looks. Wish us luck!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 70
Just got the test results for my sweet Hobi, non cancerous. The lump was a benign histiocytoma. Don’t look it up, even though it’s not deadly, it’s sad & gross. Anyway, the vet said he got it all and Hobi will be just fine. Thanks for all the positive thoughts and well wishes.❤
View attachment 1546761
I somehow missed two pages of posts when I checked here before dinner....so I missed your post about Hobi!
Excellent news!
He is just the cutest....looks like he has a little crown on his head in this picture, which I know he deserves!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Yes, definitely! Wear it on your vlog. Claim back the cost as a business expense. You know the drill!

Cami(no)knickers.

(Huge mistake to wake up just just before 3 and decide to "quickly check" what's going on at the US Open...became gripped by a Brit chap playing the 6th seed. 🇬🇧 won in straight sets and I'm so awake it's pointless even trying to get back to sleep. Thursday will be quite a long day!)
Nothing wrong with middle of the night tennis 🎾

• Haha
Reactions: 7
All of the above 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
OMG , I can't wait to see you wearing the yellow dress. Fumigate it LOL.. a little sage would be good too

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.