The Chateau Diaries #175 The lonely chair is where Philip sits after being Potty's fluffer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow, I'm surprised by all the Tattlers who thought Chloe was being bullied in yesterday's vlog. It looked to me like everyone was having a good time. Yes, Chloe looked ridiculous, but she was loving that attention! It's been a long time since SJ's vlogs have made me laugh, and I thought it was nice for a change. I hope we see more!

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
I don’t think Isabelle cares. In her world, plants she doesn’t like are weeds, regardless if someone else had planted them with purpose and thought!
It's a pity though that she doesn't see her daughter as the weed she is (common,invasive). Time to yank her into line and throw on the compost pile for some self reflection.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Are you saying it took a week of wooing before Anne Marie was allowed to “broom” Nutty’s kitchen?
Another Tartlette said “only a week?!?” If that’s true I’m guessing why, and I’m sure most of us would know the one excuse as to why there was a one week wait 🩸

Yes, Amaury, whom I used to like due to his seemingly strong work ethic is simply a boy- bunned pig.

And complicit in the “Great Patreon Scam.”

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
I just saw the “Money Matters” YouTube channel was a suggestion under Chateau Diaries...
OMG!!! I couldn’t believe my ears!!!
I looked in Wiki to see if others had mentioned this- since I’ve missed lots lately in here- seems it was brought up in an older thread.
But geez!!!
That’s a bunch of BS right there!
I reported it as misinformation/spam

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Wow, I'm surprised by all the Tattlers who thought Chloe was being bullied in yesterday's vlog. It looked to me like everyone was having a good time. Yes, Chloe looked ridiculous, but she was loving that attention! It's been a long time since SJ's vlogs have made me laugh, and I thought it was nice for a change. I hope we see more!
I also didn’t think of it as bullying - Chloe wasn’t bothered at all and was lapping up playing the clown. Sometimes on here I think people go a tad overboard in trying to read between the lines - extrapolating meaning from something that is just exactly what it is at face value.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Phi Phi said that spring and fall are his favorite seasons. Then winter, and he doesn't like summer because he melts.
Maybe he's melting because he's wearing woolen hats and long-sleeved sweaters in the middle of a heat wave.
We have a saying (translated literally):
🧵 God, throw the brick and, please, be precise (shoot accurately).

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Watching IJ opening pressies and trying to actually be pleasant, gracious and grateful when she's really such a sow - yeah, best break out the Bundy!
Lolair ..... if we made a drinking game of the word "Beautiful" next week at Mummy's room ..... with our Champers and Bundy & Coke ( or just straight Bundy, don't know how you drink it .... Hubby loves it with coke ) we will both be rolling on the floor !!! :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Of course the entire place is disgusting 👈
I saw a quick close up of a small part of the kitchen floor. It’s so putrid. Whoever the Health and Safety food people are in France, they need to visit that shack. That filthy floor proved, yet again, like mother like daughter “oh yes darling, the kitchen is so clean now.” No, it’s NOT, MUMMY!!!!

• Sick
Reactions: 15
And probably can't understand much of what we talk about. Don't forget her 1st language is not English. And, more importantly, she has no sense of humour. She gets what she wants by bullying people.
Make no mistake: Isabelle Jarvis does indeed read here and knows exactly what we are talking about. Other than the insane chatelaine herself, the mother does know right from wrong but chose to walk the fallacious path for most of her life and has a strong desire to stay in control and ahead of what's coming. Stephanie Jarvis' tactic is still to (pretend to) ignore most of what we are saying, but her mother's inquisitive nature can't agree: she needs to know what we are talking about. Oh, and she does has a sense of humor, but always at somebody else's expense. She truly is a foul, despicable person.

Surely Isabelle would have been better to start transferring her assets into her daughter's name. Otherwise, there will be an enormous CGT bill to pay...Let's hope you are still around Clara, to ensure it is. Did Daddy live 7 years after he gifted her the money for the London flat etc? Because if not....
Derek's death brought a lot of financial problems to the family, that I do know. Isabelle always claimed they lost a lot of businesses after he died, whatever that means.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 34
Make no mistake: Isabelle Jarvis does indeed read here and knows exactly what we are talking about. Other than the insane chatelaine herself, the mother does know right from wrong but chose to walk the fallacious path for most of her life and has a strong desire to stay in control and ahead of what's coming. Stephanie Jarvis' tactic is still to (pretend to) ignore most of what we are saying, but her mother's inquisitive nature can't agree: she needs to know what we are talking about. Oh, and she does has a sense of humor, but always at somebody else's expense. She truly is a foul, despicable person.
Could I ask why you have continued to associate with them all for such a long time if you dislike them so much? I find I have zero tolerance for people I don’t like and avoid them at all costs unless I can’t because I have to work with them.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I reported it as misinformation/spam
I’m going to see if there’s any pertinent comments on that one from 6 days ago.
*I didn’t think to read the comments- that’s usually enlightening....😜
Edit- took a look and 4 comments period! And 2 of those were taking sides about how SJ treated Selmar and his girlfriend. 🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
i have to say i really disliked her from the beginning...that spectacle she made at Versailles.. :eek: .she really is an elephant..and not only the one you dont want in your porcelainpantry...
The Versaille spectacle and Cat. I wanted to grab her and tell her: IT'S NOT A BAR IN LONDON. She was loud, drunk oh and she had her beer directly from a can. At. Versaille.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I thought Chloe was taking mickey out of them for believing that she was actually liking the things. She played it up well :D I think she was ridiculing them for liking most ugliest stuff by buying even uglier stuff and acting like them in front of them... but maybe i'm reading too much into it.
Like she was making a clown show out of them and playing it in front of them.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.