The Chateau Diaries #175 The lonely chair is where Philip sits after being Potty's fluffer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Linda Elliott I have been thinking about the chapel and i was wondering if the heavy plant machines have disturbed the foundations of the building, is that my over active imagination or could it be possible?
Philip Janssen @Linda Elliott No, it probably happened when the roof was leaking before Stephanie bought

Another area of expertise from Squirrel boy he is also now a qualified structural engineer. No wonder that architect has done a runner she realised she was superfluous and her services were no longer required when twit face assisted??? her with the revised plans for the facades. She knew she could not compete with his astounding knowledge particularly in the art of table laying. To her chagrin she knew then that her time at university had been a waste of time she could not hold her own against the squirrel prodigy and fled in shame. Whilst he goes forward in life doing duck all but look smug at every opportunity. I wonder how many more all expenses paid trips there will be before they head off to see Baghead and Marie in Brussels.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 40
Well, IJ has a wealthy husband, a house in the UK, an apartment in the south of France and a beach house in South Africa. Sir Snortalot has his cushion, some stuffed toys and some Emmaus crockery. IJ can afford to look on and laugh to herself.
And the ugliest boy in the Netherlands wants to inherit all that.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
Thanks to everyone for the anti mozzi advice. As I sit in a park in Rennes I have a gentleman in my view that is giving me the heebie jeebies. He looks like my father, suntan, glasses, grey hair. He moves like my father, jaw while eating, finger pointing. Dad died three years ago this week. In school we studied Patrick Kavanagh poetry Inc "Every old man I see reminds me of my father".
Few years back, my daughter and her husband were staying in Paris for her animation exhibition. There were many ongoing outdoor music groups be performing on the street corners. She was video chatting with me and said, "Mom, I saw Grandpa today while listening to a hip-hop group". My father had passed on 10 years prior by then. She had taken a photo of the man and held it up for me to see and damned if he wasn't the spitting image of my father even down to his holding a pipe clenched between his teeth. So weird.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Linda Elliott I have been thinking about the chapel and i was wondering if the heavy plant machines have disturbed the foundations of the building, is that my over active imagination or could it be possible?
Philip Janssen @Linda Elliott No, it probably happened when the roof was leaking before Stephanie bought

Another area of expertise from Squirrel boy he is also now a qualified structural engineer. No wonder that architect has done a runner she realised she was superfluous and her services were no longer required when twit face assisted??? her with the revised plans for the facades. She knew she could not compete with his astounding knowledge particularly in the art of table laying. To her chagrin she knew then that her time at university had been a waste of time she could not hold her own against the squirrel prodigy and fled in shame. Whilst he goes forward in life doing duck all but look smug at every opportunity. I wonder how many more all expenses paid trips there will be before they head off to see Baghead and Marie in Brussels.
I’m sure it must have we had a old house with plaster ceilings and the city set up a digger close to our property and the ceiling in the living developed a crack that pulled the whole ceiling down

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Guys, I just don't get the feeling that Pubes is on his way out! I know, cut out my tongue for saying that.
But Fanny seems enamoured with the twit.
If they really ARE engaged I think IJ will have an uphill battle.
StephenMe is using Snorts as her wing man/ back up in her battle against her mom to get her way. 2 against 1. To prove that SHE, Fanny, is the boss at the dump. Not Mummy. In truth, Fanny is scared of her mum.
And it appears that IJ is already run down and exhausted having to just deal with her crazy ass daughter for the past week!!!
I don't think, at her age, she has the stamina to resist the daughter narc and her ugly son.
IJ is going to give up the ghost.

BUT! If you are reading here, IJ, you need to keep your big girl pants on and kick that useless piece of nose back from whence he came! Sadly, you are our last hope!! Do not cave!!!
As Winnie the Pooh says," Think. Think. Think, think, think."
There has got to be a way.
Ms. HMN is only enamored with herself 👈 Phiphi is simply a tool she is using and nothing more.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
it looked like lentil soup 🤢 and that was gagging that she used that old leftover crusty tapenade gross and serve it to guests, I hope they’re not paying guests

he is a supercilious cock

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Jumping to question #54,342....????
Concerning Dan the Man with the Van and new teeth!
Why do you all suppose that his Patreon is closing?
He probably needs to get done with that addition before it does, don't you think?
It seems he is losing his love of filming....sorry Hollywood! He ain't coming!
It's so Dan can set up one for himself. He has been mean to Annalise from Day One.

I was and may be again, involved in women's fashion, thus my fascination with what women wear. I am secretly, well not anymore, hoping that Fanny and Phyllis do get married just so I'll have a good time dissecting all their wedding attire along with the entire wedding party. What will be particularly fun is seeing all the OTT tit fans will send if the Portrait Pillows are any benchmark to go by. I imagine 'costume' enthusiasts will even go as far as designing and making fantastical ensembles, maybe an entire Cinderella theme workshop can be organized by Mrs. Shrek complete with woodland creatures scurrying about. Fanny and Phyllis will have to pretend to LOVE them! That dreary SA dressmaker will undoubtedly create a spectacular failure for both bride and groom in the style of Marie Antoinette and Louis XVI. I'm sure there will be multiple ceremonies, both at the shitoo and in Venice, perhaps they can even rent some space at Versailles. It will be an extravaganza like no other!
Do you think they'll stage a fake wedding? Do they have the stones to do that?

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
It's so Dan can set up one for himself. He has been mean to Annalise from Day One.

Do you think they'll stage a fake wedding? Do they have the stones to do that?
With you on Dan. He has a very good opinion of himself and seems quite hard souled.

Reactions: 12

And hasn't been inspected or ameliorated in the 18 years since -- especially when the roof was replaced?
Bull.
tit.
We now dub you Little Lord Cryptoefflorescense, aka Soggy Stones.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
she is full of it in Fanny's case and Oli's they both state patron is for renovation they never ever said it was for content
I am way behind on this thread. I had to take a little break after reading Olli’s response to comments. I just cannot take the arrogance, breathtaking lack of self awareness and emotional understanding of others lives and the world situations. What is wrong with these people!! As though that building is more important than people’s lives, war, economies, natural disasters, etc. I just cannot even say more except how much I hope they both fail miserably, Ollie and Fanny. They twist everything when caught out and think everyone is too stupid to notice.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Guys, I just don't get the feeling that Pubes is on his way out! I know, cut out my tongue for saying that.
StephenMe is using Snorts as her wing man/ back up in her battle against her mom to get her way. 2 against 1. To prove that SHE, Fanny, is the boss at the dump. Not Mummy. In truth, Fanny is scared of her mum.
And it appears that IJ is already run down and exhausted having to just deal with her crazy ass daughter for the past week!!!
I don't think, at her age, she has the stamina to resist the daughter narc and her ugly son.

BUT! If you are reading here, IJ, you need to keep your big girl pants on and kick that useless piece of nose back from whence he came! Sadly, you are our last hope!! Do not cave!!!
I doubt that Phillipa would have got as far as he has had IJ been spending her covid time at the HMN and not in SA. Somehow, I think that IJ has had an unusually strong hold over SJ over her whole life. Then she gets a moment of freedom, flushed with cash, and galloping towards 50, looks going...

Then God gave her Phillipa and she lost what she's happy to call her mind.

My money is on IJ taking back control and while it could take time, it should make enjoyable viewing.

Reactions: 26
I doubt that Phillipa would have got as far as he has had IJ been spending her covid time at the HMN and not in SA. Somehow, I think that IJ has had an unusually strong hold over SJ over her whole life. Then she gets a moment of freedom, flushed with cash, and galloping towards 50, looks going...

Then God gave her Phillipa and she lost what she's happy to call her mind.

My money is on IJ taking back control and while it could take time, it should make enjoyable viewing.
Team Isabitch, moi.
Her name is on the association docs, not his.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Have they shown any preparations for Patreon Days next week? I can’t shake the feeling that this all will be a complete fail, or a ruse with a small number of extremely hardcore superfans, who have no dignity anymore.

• Heart
Reactions: 21

I can only imagine what my Mum would've said if I had a young lad wearing ripped out knee jeans holding up a charity shop lamp in my house when I was Fanny's age.
Standards, Princess & The Pea, standards....
I wouldn't put it past Fanny to keep that useless lump just to annoy Tattlers. Her fan base don't seem to be irked by him. Dolts that they are.
Let her get stiffed by him. That'll be a novel twist. Con woman gets conned. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
My question and comments to Phiphi/Philomena/Philippa. Do you think your grandad would be proud of what you do? That you are a kept man, that you live a lie on several levels?! What do you hope to achieve at the end of all this? Do you think you walk away with any of the crap you have hauled from Emmaus to Lalaland? As I am similar age of your beard (aka Steph), let me give few tips. Start living your honest life today. Cut out the toxic people around you and usually this is easiest by walking away. I know it might be uncomfortable for a while, but trust me you will feel so much better when you can look yourself in the mirror and be proud of your achievements and not coat tailing on someone elses. And not scamming vulnerable grannies ( just like your granparents).

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Note on the Australian insult: "drongo."
It is a term used to describe someone who is an ignorant, stupid, and a pain in the arse.

It derives from a popular 1920's racehorse named the Spangled Drongo, after the bird species of the same name. A racehorse of high promise, Drongo subsequently became an insult thanks to the horse never ever winning a race, despite frequently coming 2nd and third during it's long racing career. A drongo can also be taken to mean someone who isn't even worthy of being called 2nd best, but an all round looser.

The drongo bird, on the other hand, has many sub-orders, all of which are really very clever. They are known for being cunning, brash, manipulative and aggressive.
Wow, that's interesting. Never thought watching CD would give me an education into the term "drongo". Thanks Iolair.

And a bird as well in Oz.
As annoying as the starling and just as noisy. Seems like a parfect name for Drongo Fanny.

Reactions: 6
The Shreks are growing on me. I like their "oot and aboot" vlogs. That might be the niche they're trying to find.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I mentioned about a month ago that my sweet 2 year old, ten pounds of love, mini dachshund Hobi (Hoe-bee), my teen daughter named him after BTS’s J-Hope’s nickname, had a growth on the underside of the base of his tail. I took him to the vet, and the dr said because of his age it might resolve itself with steroids. So, poor Hobi got a shot directly into the lump and I applied liquid steroids topically every day for a month. The growth didn’t go away and actually doubled in size. It went from a small fresh colored bump to a big nasty raisin. Poor Hobi had to have surgery yesterday to remove the lump and it’s been sent out to make sure it’s not cancerous. Please keep your fingers crossed for my lil puppers.❤

View attachment 1540022
Sending love. What an absolute cutie ❤❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.