Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Clara Burnett

VIP Member
It is odd. I mentioned him the other day just as David but in conjunction with Ruth and Tess saying I thought it highly likely that they walked amongst us and that they would have barrels of beans to spill. I don't think the thumbnail for this little vid is particularly kind to fanny with the word scam written so large in red. It gives off the opposite vibe to what is actually contained in the vid.
Most of the conversations I witnessed about Tattle at Stephanie Jarvis' shittoo ridicule the amount of gossipers posting here. Not too long ago there was some concern however that Google was driving people to us by offering a link to Tattle when searching for any combination of shittoo keywods with the word scam. In that conversation, Potty suggested there are ways to influence those searches and the charletaine responded by telling him she knows and was already doing it. My guess would be she's indeed paying for this nonsense and is feeling kind of smug that she outsmarted us.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 41

Heathcliffe

VIP Member
Some questions we need to ask about the CD diaries;
- who is Dan shagging.
- does Nick the Tree man have a prince Albert.
- will Michael Potts have a threesome with Cat and Dana
-
A yellow lab named Spud???

What ever happened to the wedding you invited me to???

Oct 19, 2021
🧵 71, your post #791
There will be VIP's at the wedding...
View attachment 1507599
Ah, Jeeves. That darling little face, she never changes. I love Jeeves.

:) Good night all 15 haters and 5 CD stars and 3 lurkers 💋🖐

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41

lolander

VIP Member
That’s strange. I’ve checked the Wiki edit history and the last time the Wiki was edited was on July 29, 2022 by @lolander . I checked and it appears @lolander hasn’t posted any comments for about a week…since August 10, 2022. However, I can’t tell what exactly was changed or updated in the Wiki on July 29. @lolander …if you’re out there, let us know! Maybe the entry date of July 29 is a coincidence…I don’t know ❤
I'm still here :giggle:
I added Michael Potts' birthday like I told you all back then. Everything else is untouched in Wiki.

I've been busy with my life so haven't had the time to read or comment. I have nothing to add really, I think you're right Stephanie has started her traveling channel just that she can deduct her traveling expenses. CD is about 'bringing her chateau back to life' and the French taxman probably didn't agree with her of all the traveling she tried to deduct. She's learning the grift better and now she has a traveling channel so all hotels, flights, her car, gasoline, salary for her cameraman Snorts... can be deducted wholly as production expenses. She's not in it to have a new income stream but for tax reasons and hopefully to cover her traveling expenses.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 40

tatter76

Thanks for posting the Patreon update. Mummy seemed a little coy and will be busy 'sorting out the admin.' Mummy's not happy. There's trouble in paradise...Also emphasised she's looking forward to seeing the new internal construction - aren't we all?!!

• Haha

Jeeves

VIP Member
Some kindly meant words of advice for the charlataine, who by now should frantically be preparing for her patron open days:
  • Ask your “boyfriend” about his past indiscretions and how they might come back to not just embarrassingly bite him but you as well.
  • While you are at it, teach him the value of NDA’s and how to strategically employ them, even if you don’t believe in them yourself. He might understand if you refer to his past experiences in a not so popular boyband with other not so kind boys, now willing to speak their truth about their former colleague/bedpartner.
  • You might want to rethink the Nasty Nutty banishment, as you would probably be better off throwing her under the bus, which you were planning to do anyway, remember? A new episode of the Bullying Argentinian loosing control in front of some of your patrons might be just the distraction you need to keep the focus away from yourself.
  • A word of warning about having your mother join in the festivities. You know it’s not going to end well, for no-one. She is going to make a complete arse of herself and even though you still think that’s hilariously funny, it really is not. Having her fat sister Chantal there with her (her own adjective, not mine) will sadly add fuel to her already burning fire.
I can’t wait! As @Jules100 likes to call it: almost done. Just a few bits and pieces to gather.
This is THE POST of 171 threads! Everything else to date pales into insignificance and for the first time I see something that is going to have a real impact on Fanny and her den of iniquity.

• Heart

Bleu Lala

Chatty Member
What sane nearly 50 year old goes on about her birthday like that? She is such a child. "When you bring me presents in bed". She was indulged too much by her daddy. Time for Fanny to grow up & stop acting like a two year old.
AND this is someone who had opened literally thousands of gifts over the past two years. Even if she was a poor little rich girl and never got presents as a child, I think the grossness of the gift grab grift over the past two years, or is it three, has made up for that!
It’s disgusting!

• Heart
  • Sad

Clara Burnett

VIP Member
"The problem is, I have lived by example all my life." Isabelle Jarvis.
We are all still suffering from the examples you set for your infantile daughter, Isabelle. Bringing your aged husband with clearly poor health back to the farmhouse is going to do him in. Another example? Yes, a huge problem indeed, as it has been all your life.

Not much reassurance for Percy and his family in the fact that Jarvisses know their way around hospitals in the area: this is where Derek died too, remember?

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad

Just Grift Wood

VIP Member
I can't even bring myself to watch Fanny's flog. "Grand Tour could take years" delusions of grandeur. I see you Fanny. Anyone with a modicum of common sense knows she is just a con so you have to conclude they just don't care. She is actually obscene pretentious odious grifter.

• Heart

HalcyonOrganic

VIP Member
I’ve been accused of being a “bully” on here (unfairly in my opinion 🤗) and I’ve been “reported” a time or two. Just hang in there…sometimes it can be a bumpy ride!

As far as the latest on Snorts, we’ll see what happens. I’m inclined to just lay low and watch. Historically, Clara has been spot-on and doesn’t share unless there’s substance to the claim. I think it will all be revealed in due time…until then, I’m mum.
One or two times being reported? Not what my books say… 63 x for being mean to Michael alone (and lord knows how often I didn’t read the other mean things)

and at least 13x for that damn straight spaghetti nonsense that you always say…

• Haha

Rory

VIP Member
I really am flabbergasted by the idea of a new channel. I will standby my comment from ages ago - if she had of appointed a project manager, actually did infrastructure work (with all the trials and tribulations) her viewership and patreon would have been even bigger. She could have done this for 3 years and, without over investing, had a farmhouse that was livable, usable and possibly saleable. She is stuck with fans of a particular type and that will hamper the growth of her channel.
She could have closed the current association down, and still drawn the same level of patreon. She still has that problem to sort out.
Massive own goal Stephanie. Just like another infamous Leo & Virgo combination - you have markled yourself.

• Heart
  • Haha

ComtesseRose

VIP Member
Stephanie’s “bread and butter” is Patreon and her Chateau Diaries channel. Any income from these new travel channels will be minuscule in comparison. I don’t think she started the new channels as way to increase or diversify her revenue stream. I really think the new channels are just more “smoke and mirrors” to divert attention away from the inept renovation mess at the farmhouse. It’s not a smart business move. But it’s a smart move if she wants to gaslight and have excuses for the renovations.
I, for one, am wondering what Stephanie is up to. Since she is cutting travel from her main channel, she now has put herself in a hole of showing the renovation being done... and there is none. She'd be better off dividing her uploading days into themes. Sundays are for travelling and Thursdays are for progress. History is repeating itself - Stephanie is fecking up big time...

• Heart
Reactions: 39

Patriciarella

VIP Member
Hm, I would not care to find out about Ollie, but I'd have a look at his wife's...just to make sure. :ROFLMAO::coffee: You women...why the fuss(zz) about hair, I don't know. My wife has her arse waxed at regular intervals. I have never asked her to, that is for sure! My ex wife had a hairy arse and it never bothered me as her hygiene was top notch. I asked my wife why she did not just get her arse lasered, like the rest of her body (too bloody lazy for shaving that one) but apparently arses don't get lasered. The things I know...wasted in finance.
🧵Heathcliff’s X has more hair on her arse than Snorty has on his head!
EVERYBODY calm down it’s a joke! It’s not my fault you laughed!
I apologize to our favorite VIP, his x, his wife, even his cat if he has one . I even feel sorry for how I think, talk and type about Philip but funny is funny.

• Haha

TorontoGWM

VIP Member
Happy Monday. To commemorate the fabulous new channel let’s start the week singing this new song to the tune of Happy Birthday. The chatelaine has used the therma-mix to bake a courgette cake for the occasion. The teeth are from Turkey - picked up for $33K at a brocante on the grand tour.

Happy new channel to me!

Travel in Europe for free.

Gay boyfriend goes with me.

Clever grifters are we!

8C3A93F7-EFD5-447E-971B-3FF5BC0490E9.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

JanePlain

Since Isabelle Jarvis made it clear she likes to lead by example, I thought it would be a good idea to give some background to this statement and explain just what those examples entail, by quoting from an email that was send to Stephanie a couple of years ago by a workawayer that was left under her mother’s “care” while the charlataine was frolicking around the world:

“Hello Stephanie !

I am writing to inform you that we have come to a point, where we will have to buy and cook our own food, in order to provide for adequate nutrition. Your Mom's cooking repertoire does not extend beyond sautéing canned vegetables or "covering" them with mayonnaise. The vegetables that she uses are mostly high-glycemic, and they are normally not accompanied by any kind of animal protein, short of tiny pieces of "lardon" on a good day. Today, for example, our daily ration consisted of 2 eggs, 2 Tb of grated cheese, 1/2 of bell pepper, 1 Tb of grated celery root covered in mayonnaise, 2 Tb of rockette procured from the garden, and lemon balm tea procured from the garden, as well.

It is hard for a working adult with a normal metabolism, not to mention a growing child, to survive on the amount and the quality of food that is provided by your mother in this 18th c English workhouse fare. Yesterday, we were told that when getting out of the table, we should still feel hunger. That may be so, if one rushes through the meal, but not after a meal that lasts 45 minutes to an hour. It takes 1,400 cal for a body just to live and perform bodily functions, and what your mother feeds us does not come anywhere close to that.

Due to this ongoing problem with the shortage of food and its quality, I have started to look for an earlier placement elsewhere, in order to expedite our departure from LaLande. In the interim, since I will have to buy and cook our own meals, please inform your mother that we will be able to put only 2.5 hours of work per day. After all, you are the registered workaway host, not your mother. You are the one, who has to call the shots and tackle the problems.”
That is shocking! Poor volunteer … that is just exploitation. The comment about getting up from the table hungry also portrays well her attitude towards overweight people as being feckless ….as you have alluded to many times.

No wonder Percy is looking more & more frail if that’s what she has been feeding him for 2 years.

• Sad
  • Wow

HalcyonOrganic

VIP Member
As some probably have noticed, I reduced my usual posts. For more than one week I do have a feeling that our integrity has been compromised, little by little by a group of tattlers with the agenda to control/direct/monitor the flow and the topics we talk about.

And the mood certainly changed here too somehow. Some kind of upcoming tension?

i can’t and won’t really point my finger at someone but I must confess that my guts are cramping for some time now.

• Wow
  • Heart

lolander

VIP Member
I am puzzled of Patagonia. FRK has arrived in England and from her IG post implies that she is staying at the Grand hotel in Brighton. If it is just an overnight stay whilst she gets her act together then ok but why stay at such an expensive hotel when she knows she won’t be working for several weeks when she is attending her sea faring course. It seems non sensical not to conserve your money when you don’t know when your income will start again. Although she must have saved whilst working in Norway she was only there for a couple of months so her savings can’t be that large that she can afford to throw money away.
It's an old Instagram trick: book one night in a fancy hotel, take photos in multiple outfits, have dinner, lunch, breakfast, order room service, drinks and take photos, create perfect Kodak moments in the luxurious setting... move to a cheap dump but keep on posting the fancy hotel photos...

• Haha
  • Wow

KiKiGee

VIP Member
Stephanie Jarvis, her son and your boyfriend have become a liability.
Philip Janssen is not your only problem.
Tick tock...

200.gif

BJJ and Mom.jpg
SJ and BJJ vacy 2022.jpg

i-love-lucy-shookt.gif

SJ worried.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 38

KyBourbon

VIP Member
She's clueless & delusional, she must think people can't get enough of her. Even with lack of (& repeated) content & hardly any audience growth in 2 yrs she has decided to create another channel plus another with Ollie (GREED). She should take tips from more experienced Ytubers, most of them stopped their 2nd channel & reduced their weekly or monthly uploads to maintain viewers interest. The B&B business is now their part time job & YT & patreon now a full time job for some of these chateau grifters.

Philip was made a main part of her vlogs & driving her car within 2 weeks of arrival (stalker), became paid employee within 3 months, started filming for CDIY Ch4 (& moved in his plates & furniture) within 6 months of arrival. She ignores the complaints of Philip's presence & voice being too overbearing in her videos (he has his own channel), she decides to create another channel with him in it. #waytoloseanaudience

I noticed they've started posting lovey-dovey pictures on social media after Anders (or chandeliers) became a persistent stalker. She should post those kind of lovey-dovey pics more often, it's the fastest way to lose an audience especially if she was previously the only face of her brand. I know someone who did this (forcing 'new' relationship on her audience) & she has lost a lot of her fans. The thing is once you're the only face of your brand, bringing in someone (especially an opportunist) becomes irritating to viewers.

Screenshot by @Kotare
https://tattle.life/goto/post?id=11236236
Fanny’s new Grand Tour travel channel, and the channel she says she’s also doing with Ollie, are classic narcissist deflection. She’s gaslighting people…setting up excuses to say that the renovation work is on hold because she’s been so busy with her new channels. All of this news coming out right before Patreon Day. I guarantee it will be her excuse for any questions or concerns about the lack of progress on the farmhouse. These new channels DON’T MAKE SENSE!!! When you’re pulling in over $360,000 in tax free money for renovations to your house, that should be your full time focus!!! The income from these other new channels is minuscule compared to the time and effort she puts into them. It’s absolute madness and stupiduntil you wrap your head around the idea that the new channels are simply a deflection to make people look the other way. Absolutely disgusting.

C3BE3D53-DF73-4A8F-BBB5-0CCA8A7B5032.jpeg

• Heart

Just Grift Wood

VIP Member
tMdBES7OibSBiuM_yBB_v7Zg=s88-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg
Zed Blackworth
10 seconds ago
So we have seen nothing happen at the Chateau in terms of renovations despite 33,000 coming in monthly and now there is a new travel channel. This will probably explain the lack of content on CD for months now you have been busy with other things. That is fine but stop taking money now if you have no intention to do the renovation work -well you won't have the time to do it either. All that is fine and people will be happy to watch but just be transparent.
Show less

0d9MgFUmpCl-6eq61uijkZKh=s88-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

Tina Tina
7 minutes ago
What happened to Stephanie and Olivers channel...