Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lady Lindy

Chatty Member
When Fanny was being shown around the stunning Chateau by the gorgeous, fabulously wealthy and cultured Christophe and his beautiful stylish wife, she surely must have felt embarresed to have her snorting toy boy lapdog in tow. I notice he didn't get any screen time but still managed a snorty comment or two. Also seeing the beautifully tasteful renovation of their bedroom was a sharp contrast to the vomit enducing pink toille torture chamber back at the farmhouse 🤢

• Heart
Reactions: 48

Clara Burnett

VIP Member
@Clara has kept her posts deliberately vague. She has given us just enough to know that there are certainly areas to be appropriately addressed but has been careful not to give away too much information. It's important that we don't stray into too much open speculation now (I am sure we are all churning this over in our own minds) that could impact any official and possibly criminal investigations that may be in the offing.
Thank you for this, @Jeeves. It’s hard to navigate at times and I can’t imagine things not unraveling the way they should, but for now there’s not much more I can say.

• Heart
Reactions: 47

M&MsMom

VIP Member
In the Patron video for this week, I was struck by how many times Stephanie had to ask the question "what are you most looking forward to and what are you least looking forward to" and Isabelle answered what she was least looking forward to right off the bat! It's like she couldn't think of anything she was looking forward to and had to keep being prompted! I'm with her! I would look forward to nothing at that dumpy place! And I especially wouldn't look forward to the cold and damp quarters that will be coming in a couple of months. Look at Percy - in a sweater - and it's hot in the UK right now, isn't it? It sounded as if she and Percy are quite happy where they are in the UK and it's almost as if Stephanie is forcing them to come there! In light of Clara's revelation today regarding Isabelle's horrible treatment of Workaway volunteers, perhaps Isabelle doesn't want to go back because there's no one there she can terrorize!

I watched the video last night, so can't bear to go back and quote exactly - Stephanie's fake and shrill laughter was over the top in this video - but at one point, when they were going on and on about how long it had been since they'd been at CLL, Stephanie made a childish comment along the lines of "you had her for two years in South Africa, so it's only fair that we get her until January". Such a childish, selfish comment made to two aging people who have no business being at that place for that long a timespan!

And why are they going to be there that long when neither one of them seem all that enthused to be doing so? They seem quite happy where they are right now in the UK. Why is it that they can't just visit for a bit and go back to UK? Why can't they just make a couple of trips back and forth instead of living there at the chateau for 6 months or more if they don't like being there!

It's all very strange to me. As usual, nothing there makes sense.

• Heart
Reactions: 46

ComtesseRose

VIP Member
Stefanie Weseau
7 hours ago
Stephanie, it's wonderful to see a real chateau that is beautifully tended and so tastefully decorated by owners who take pride in their home and invest in the legacy of the property. You could learn so much from Chris and Sonia. Imagine how lovely Chateau de la Lande could be if you stayed home and invested the hundred's of thousands of you earn annually from YT and Patron into actually renovating and restoring Chateau de la Lande. No heating, leaky pipes and rising damp - Chateau de la lande is barely fit to live in. Stop spending money on unneeded decorations, tacky brocante purchases and constant vacations. Save Chateau de la Lande.
My my... Isn't Stefanie Weseau one of the more ardent fans? If she's having the scales fall off her eyes, I wonder how many more will follow...

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 45

Jules100

VIP Member
Wonderful Julie!!! 👏👏👏
What a nice surprise this morning!
Love the renovation update and the commentary on all that’s LieLand!!!
Love your jammies too! 😍
It is a pajama inspired shirt, thank you very much.
Love it Jules..looking forward to all of your new channels, especially the one dedicated to talking about starting new channels.
I love your night shirt.. is it a 100 days stars shirt?
I was not wearing pajamas. It is a pajama inspired blouse. It’s from The Gap. I’ve had it for a few years & hardly wear it because I don’t want people to think I’m wearing pajamas out in public. ☹
My most popular vlog was with me in a nightie! Try it, you could go viral :p:cool:
I thought it was a 100 Stars Robe.
I do have a 100 stars robe. It’s the pink & green giant willow pattern. Stephanie actually has the same pattern in blue & white.

Maybe I’ll wear it in my upcoming 500 Subscribers Bloopers and Behind the Scenes Spectacular? But probably not.

• Haha
  • Heart

KyBourbon

VIP Member
Seemingly on here it is who you are not what you say that either results in a pile on or not. This can be misconstrued as shit stirring or you can read it as it is meant, me sticking up for myself. Can I ask what I said that was any different to the above post much earlier in the thread and no one turned a hair? In fact I said less and I do concur with the above post. Sometimes on here it actually feels like a bloody school playground some people can say anything they please and others just get harangued. No wonder some people just disappear into the ether.
I’ve been accused of being a “bully” on here (unfairly in my opinion 🤗) and I’ve been “reported” a time or two. Just hang in there…sometimes it can be a bumpy ride!

As far as the latest on Snorts, we’ll see what happens. I’m inclined to just lay low and watch. Historically, Clara has been spot-on and doesn’t share unless there’s substance to the claim. I think it will all be revealed in due time…until then, I’m mum.

• Heart

Kickintheass

VIP Member
Since Isabelle Jarvis made it clear she likes to lead by example, I thought it would be a good idea to give some background to this statement and explain just what those examples entail, by quoting from an email that was send to Stephanie a couple of years ago by a workawayer that was left under her mother’s “care” while the charlataine was frolicking around the world:

“Hello Stephanie !

I am writing to inform you that we have come to a point, where we will have to buy and cook our own food, in order to provide for adequate nutrition. Your Mom's cooking repertoire does not extend beyond sautéing canned vegetables or "covering" them with mayonnaise. The vegetables that she uses are mostly high-glycemic, and they are normally not accompanied by any kind of animal protein, short of tiny pieces of "lardon" on a good day. Today, for example, our daily ration consisted of 2 eggs, 2 Tb of grated cheese, 1/2 of bell pepper, 1 Tb of grated celery root covered in mayonnaise, 2 Tb of rockette procured from the garden, and lemon balm tea procured from the garden, as well.

It is hard for a working adult with a normal metabolism, not to mention a growing child, to survive on the amount and the quality of food that is provided by your mother in this 18th c English workhouse fare. Yesterday, we were told that when getting out of the table, we should still feel hunger. That may be so, if one rushes through the meal, but not after a meal that lasts 45 minutes to an hour. It takes 1,400 cal for a body just to live and perform bodily functions, and what your mother feeds us does not come anywhere close to that.

Due to this ongoing problem with the shortage of food and its quality, I have started to look for an earlier placement elsewhere, in order to expedite our departure from LaLande. In the interim, since I will have to buy and cook our own meals, please inform your mother that we will be able to put only 2.5 hours of work per day. After all, you are the registered workaway host, not your mother. You are the one, who has to call the shots and tackle the problems.”
I'm impressed that 1. You somehow were copied with this email and 2. That you had the foresight to keep it. I always worry that you have not kept all your powder dry but I guess what you have shared with us is only the tip of the iceberg. When you do let loose all your powder it's going to be one he'll of a KABOOM.

john eccles

It must stick in Fannys craw when she sees the condition and neatness of the chateaux that her and Mr. Potato Head visits. She will be sweetness and light whilst being filmed, but inside she must be seething. In addition, she knows that when the filming is done, that she will be returning to her rodent infested, woodworm eaten kip. I love it.

• Haha
  • Heart

Heathcliffe

VIP Member
I think Phillip is a nice enough lad and would kiss and make up with Clara if she made the effort.
1660774234355.png

Let's have peace for Christmas. She probably just needed a bit of attention. A bit harsh calling him a pedestrian and all that, but jealousy can do so much. Love makes the world go round, and surely Clara would let him have a puppy or two.
1660774744759.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44

Seeingitasitis

VIP Member
Much as we all value @Clara Burnett ’s magnificent intel, she is not the only one who has an inside track. I cannot say how this has fallen into my hands, but Stephaneee left her phone on record last night and grainy footage and her conversation with Phi Phi as they approached Framlington was accidentally recovered for posterity.

Fanny: Philip darling. Above all things, you must remember to be considerate to Mummee at all times.

Phi Phi: I will be considerate to Mummee, darling.

F: I am glad. We must be considerate to Mummee. She is approaching 80.

PP: I know, I will be.

F: And she had just travelled from South Africa…

PP: Indeed

F: And she has had so many health issues and so we must be mindful and considerate

PP: Yes darling. Considerate and mindful.

F: And then she is looking after Percy. He is very frail. We should put their needs first.

PP: Yes darling. Put their needs first, be mindful and considerate.

F: HERE WE ARE. MUMMEE Hello.

M: Darling. How wonderful to see you. I have missed you. Hello Philip. Darling, how was your journey?

F: Oh never mind about that now Mummee. It is past midnight.

M: I know, I am so tired but did what you said, and have waited up.

F: Well Mummy, I have not done my Patron vid that was due out several hours ago so I want you and Percy to do an interview.

M: Of course darling. When?

F: Now Mummee.

M: But darling I am tired, and Percy is in bed asleep.

F: Well get him up and dressed. He is on camera in five. And for goodness sake, wipe that miserable look off your face.

M: But darling, I am jet lagged from my flight from S Africa and Percy is exhausted.

F: Never mind that Mummee. Think. $33,000 a month. A drink will loosen us all up. I don’t want to do this either you know, but we can’t deal with any more complaints. They think something should be happening at the chateau, they want their Patron Day, they want a vid TONIGHT. They are so demanding. Where is the gin?

M: Darling. I have nothing alcoholic in the house. Percy and I only arrived a few hours ago.

F: What! We cannot do a Patron vid unless we are oiled. Phone Gerry and get him to bring some round.

M: Stephanee. He has just worked a ten hour shift. We cannot ask it of him.

F: He is a taxi driver. He will know where to get booze in the middle of the night. Get him up. Philip. Go and bang on his door and wake him up. Think of Meeee. I have a patron vid to do. Mummee – get Percy ready and prop him up at the table.

…………

F: (Having drunk a bottle or two, laughed loudly at nothing, talked about nothing except what Mummee will enjoy at the chateau – and find that as it is looking at structural improvements, can think of none that have been completed, shouts: That’s a wrap.

F: Well, it is 2am and Philip has been up since 6am and I have been up since 2.30pm, I am off to bed. Philip – make sure you have that vid edited and uploaded before you retire to the sofa – I do not want to be disturbed until Mummee wakes me at 10.30am. Remember Philip. Be considerate!.

The final shot finds Phi Phi staggering to Fanny’s door at 4am having uploaded the Patron Vid. Not wishing her disturbed, he can be seen tacking a note to her bedroom door which reads: Do NOT WAKE ME BEFORE LATE AFTERNOON FOR ANY REASON and then returns to his sofa.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43

JanePlain

What ‘interior works’ is Isobel looking forward to seeing exactly?

The gaps in the wallpapering?
The stains from all of the radiator leaks?
The unfinished pink bathroom with leaking shower?
The gaping great hole in the wall leading to ‘Gerry’s Apartment’?
The demolition of Fanny’s office wall?
The TOTAL demolition of the grand salon?

Ah yes….. I remember ….. it will be the new bamboo work surface around the washing up sink. The only thing actually finished.

• Haha

Iolair

VIP Member
Ï believe Mummy was talking about the Mummy’s Framlington home where they could walk everywhere, not the Dump where they need to drive everywhere.
And if they need to get round and about Framlington, don't they know someone who owns a taxi company? 🤣

• Haha

KyBourbon

VIP Member
Stephanie’s “bread and butter” is Patreon and her Chateau Diaries channel. Any income from these new travel channels will be minuscule in comparison. I don’t think she started the new channels as way to increase or diversify her revenue stream. I really think the new channels are just more “smoke and mirrors” to divert attention away from the inept renovation mess at the farmhouse. It’s not a smart business move. But it’s a smart move if she wants to gaslight and have excuses for the renovations.

• Heart

Mme Flog

The new 'channels' reminds me of my older, estranged from me thankfully, sister who is a Narcisist. She's reinvented herself several times over the years. Has renamed herself 3 times and has quite a following of adoring fans :sick:. She's an author and even renamed her first book to make it fit the current narrative :D.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 42

KyBourbon

VIP Member
It’s too bad Michael Petherick and Fanny didn’t follow through with their joint travel vlog. I found the perfect Peter Rabbit luggage set for Michael!

4EC59CF6-F001-4542-80AB-CD87A7C3B703.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart

mrsp67

VIP Member
Well hello all you fruit bowls fruit Loops and apparently world travelers! I feel like I’ve been gone forever and it may just of been since 169 or 168. My rather young ish at 61 favorite uncle has been diagnosed with stage four stomach and bladder cancer so I’ve done a little trip and a farewell tour as you may so I’m back to take my mind off cancer for a bit as if!!! As I’m 55 we grew up together. He taught me how to color and to my first R rated. And I say! F @“$ to cancer!

• Heart
  • Sad

tatter76

And why are they going to be there that long when neither one of them seem all that enthused to be doing so? They seem quite happy where they are right now in the UK. Why is it that they can't just visit for a bit and go back to UK? Why can't they just make a couple of trips back and forth instead of living there at the chateau for 6 months or more if they don't like being there!

It's all very strange to me. As usual, nothing there makes sense.
From the evidence it could be said Mummy cares very much about appearances - she could be horrified by anyone suggesting her little girl is anything other than an angel - so she may just roll her sleeves up and try to address this. Phillip might not be giggling behind that camera for long...or little angel...

On another note my little girl just got all A's for her A'levels!!! She walked straight out of school with her results quietly so as not to upset some students who didn't do so well. So proud of her humility as well as her grades...and she will not be getting breakfast in bed tomorrow to celebrate!

• Heart