Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Summerbaby

VIP Member
That's exactly what I was going to post but I figured the international crowd might not get the "Niners" reference.🤣

View attachment 1504928
If you have an inquiring mind... the "Niners" refer to the SF 49ers (American) football team. The name references the California gold rush of 1849.
PS: I'm no football fan... in fact, I'm bored to death by it.
I watch a great YTuber who clears out storage units in the "Bay" area and he constantly refers to the 49'ers as he finds lots of their vintage stuff. Have also watched every season of "This is Us" so "Steelers" is another! Know absolutely nothing more about American football, don't even fully understand British football either, "off side rule" etc.
All I know, is that there is American Football, Soccer and British Football - all have their own individual rules. :unsure:

Reactions: 2

BlessingoftheHounds

Every time I see “turbot” I think of this video…😆 “When making turbot, make sure you use nice fresh spring water because cistern water might be stale. If you use cistern water, you might as well piss in it.” 😆

I love Kathy Hipperson!! And this "Marianne" looks so much better as a girl then a man.

Iolair

VIP Member
We call it a French, washing up with out a shower, but I think it actually isn’t an insult I think it came from when our soldiers were in the war in France and not near large amounts of water they called it a French bath
Who are "our soldiers?" Nationality? WW1? WW2? I've never heard this and it'd be interesting to look into it. Thanks! 🙂

Summerbaby

VIP Member
I love his fashion choices. That kilt outfit was lit in my opinion. I am not kidding.
Missed the kilt outfit episode - when was that featured? I've only ever seen him in his tree surgeon get up.
Although, his tattoos are an absolute work of art.
Is the young guy that works with him, his son? Really handsome, nicely mannered, hard working lad, so I imagine he is. If so, real credit to his father.

Summerbaby

VIP Member
He's from the north of England, not a southern accent at all. From his FB page went to school in Retford Nottinghamshire.
\
Many thanks @JackSpratt. Does his FB say how long he has lived in France? No particular reason, just intrigued? Imagine could have been a while, but, IDK? Don't even know his surname to check for myself. :love:

Reactions: 1

TorontoGWM

VIP Member
Also, I remember when the camera accidentally went up a little too high, you could see the electrical wires just draped and hanging from the ceiling. The pantry was never really finished and it was half assed because Dan did it.

Half assed and unfinished… so Lalande!

View attachment 1508647
VantheMan was too busy shagging Dan-ah to complete the electrics.

• Haha
Reactions: 1

TorontoGWM

VIP Member
Even better:

“The Chateau Diaries #172: Tommy Lee Stole & Tweeted The Wood Cutter’s Nude Photo - Timber!”

Sadly, Heathcliffe, there’s no PA!

Last edited: