The Chateau Diaries #170 Lately, oatmeal is more interesting than The Chateau Diaries!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
ā€¦these two are playing a game with their viewers. ā€¦and they are getting increasingly bold with itā€¦ both of themā€¦
ā€¦he knows exactly what this little ā€˜school girlā€™ outfit would projectā€¦and insinuate. ā€¦they seem to be branching outā€¦fishing for $ā€¦
Her breasts were just visible as she reached into the post box in their most recent vlog.
I know now why I feel uncomfortable sometimes. I feel like a voyeur. :cautious:

There is one vlog which I don't have to time to search for which put my teeth on edge. It was a spoof on a film I think.
He arrives on camera with a banana in his boxers :sick:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Her breasts were just visible as she reached into the post box in their most recent vlog.

There is one vlog which I don't have to time to search for which put my teeth on edge. It was a spoof on a film I think.
That Chris Hemsworth scene in "Vacation." A funny scene in the movie, but too cringe when performed out of context by strangers.

Reactions: 16
I reckon she will get away with it, as you say the attendees will be her die hard fans and judging by how her B and B guests react (apart from @missartemis) they all seem to love it and lap it all up and many even return for more of the same. So unless @Isabelle6541 and her gang cause a ruckus, like everything else they will wing it but survive to grift another day.
I would not say ruckus but I hope she is anxious about our visit. We have lots of questions.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
I would not say ruckus but I hope she is anxious about our visit. We have lots of questions.
Whatā€™s fantastic is that SJ and her minions canā€™t control the in-person meeting. They canā€™t block you or delete your comments. They have to listen and answer. It will probably be a word salad of confusing responses, but they canā€™t ignore you (well, I suppose they could ignore you, but not a good move on their part).

My guess is that things will be orchestrated at La Lande in such a way that will prevent you @Isabelle6541 from getting too close to ask the questions. I might be wrongā€¦I hope Iā€™m wrong.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 41
What does MPeth actually contribute to the chateau now?

In the beginning he had a good YouTube channel. It was interesting, fun and lighthearted. He has a modicum of talent but nothing that anyone else couldn't do if they put their mind to it. Billy and Gwendoline must be at their wits end with him. He's like the last guest at the party who just won't leave. He brings young men (never females!) into the chateau under the guise of cameramen, film editors, help for the cottage who rarely stay longer than a week and then disappear without a mention. I think the Scandinavian lad stayed a while but left under very odd circumstances. And then there's Florian...

Sadie provides something for them. She has done the cleaning and the changeover for chateau and guest houses. She does childcare for Earnest and the baby and she has a plan to start a riding school and livery. I think she will be very good at that. She loves the horses and cares for them correctly. I know that these are rescue animals and are not/probably won't be ridden but it gives her the status and a foothold with the Mairie, the community, the chambre de agriculture so that when the time comes everything is in place. I actually think that, like Billy and her parents, she is quite savvy.

MPeth can't even look after his own dogs or the poultry that he got. Most of the stuff that is stored where the stables are is just crap and should be binned. If he hasn't done anything with it by now he's never going to. He must be the nightmare family member!
He's in Sadie's vlog where the white horse is delivered, shaking hands etc with the people who delivered the horse... he looks like he hasn't been looking after himself... His signing wrist must ache..

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Whatā€™s fantastic is that SJ and her minions canā€™t control the in-person meeting. They canā€™t block you or delete your comments. They have to listen and answer. It will probably be a word salad of confusing responses, but they canā€™t ignore you (well, I suppose they could ignore you, but not a good move on their part).

My guess is that things will be orchestrated at La Lande in such a way that will prevent you @Isabelle6541 from getting too close to ask the questions. I might be wrongā€¦I hope Iā€™m wrong.
I think they will too. I still don't think it is going to happen. I really do not but I am going to France with a gaggle of other people.

Fanny & her tribe are in no way shape or form aristocrats. They're trade.

Are you filming it?
[/QUOTE]
Yes in a few different ways.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 42
Iā€™m fascinated as to why we havenā€™t seen Marie and Antoine (spelling?) at the Shito for a long time. Something has definitely happened and Iā€™d LOVE to know what. Clara says Marie doesnā€™t want to appear on the flogs anymore, Fanny needs boundaries with that pink phone and the Larkins have requested she doesnā€™t flog her time with them - what changed? Marie was even in Cadgeo, the farce her husband didnā€™t agree with. Iā€™d love to be a fly on the wall when they arrive. There is much more to this, especially with the rumoured fall out too. Meeting on the Larkins territory. I bet Fanny will only be invited for a couple of days max, who could put up with those two idiots for a week? As some of you say sheā€™s travelling to several destinations, with her paid loner friend in tow.

Also, ffs posting photos so people can guess where she is. Stop with attention whoring Fanny and have a quiet time away not seeking the adoration from others (also give everyone a break from Skullet). Bragging living the highlife with other peoples money is despicable, making them guess where you are on their money is crass.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 43
Iā€™m fascinated as to why we havenā€™t seen Marie and Antoine (spelling?) at the Shito for a long time. Something has definitely happened and Iā€™d LOVE to know what. Clara says Marie doesnā€™t want to appear on the flogs anymore, Fanny needs boundaries with that pink phone and the Larkins have requested she doesnā€™t flog her time with them - what changed? Marie was even in Cadgeo, the farce her husband didnā€™t agree with. Iā€™d love to be a fly on the wall when they arrive. There is much more to this, especially with the rumoured fall out too. Meeting on the Larkins territory. I bet Fanny will only be invited for a couple of days max, who could put up with those two idiots for a week? As some of you say sheā€™s travelling to several destinations, with her paid loner friend in tow.
My guess is that these people are starting to get uncomfortable with the charlatan and all the deception. Itā€™s getting too hot at the farmhouse and theyā€™re starting to distance themselves from the fallout. Does anyone think theyā€™ll stick around and support Fanny when things crumble? Or, at worst, when sheā€™s facing charges for tax evasion? It amazing how quickly fake friends run in the other direction when times are tough.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Wellā€¦Iā€™m not so sure you should be relieved just yet! Did a quick google searchā€¦šŸ˜†.

@Beachgirl better add ā€œartichokeā€ to your list of emojis to avoid! šŸ˜†

Warningā€¦.NSFW!

View attachment 1493385
Why do I always read these posts in the garden, most of my neighbours are outside and our gardens are tiny. šŸ«£šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚. I swear I sounded like snorts with the shock and hysterical laughing at the same time.
Unfortunately Iā€™ve never eaten an artichoke so have no idea of what you are talking about.šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļøšŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļøšŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļøšŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
I will however take my Artichoke bookends out of my bedroom window and hide them on the bookcase in the spare room.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Wellā€¦Iā€™m not so sure you should be relieved just yet! Did a quick google searchā€¦šŸ˜†.

@Beachgirl better add ā€œartichokeā€ to your list of emojis to avoid! šŸ˜†

Warningā€¦.NSFW!

View attachment 1493385
Is "artichoking" a thing, or just something done by a careless person? I can't imagine someone enjoying that... but then again, some people are into "sounding."

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Why do I always read these posts in the garden, most of my neighbours are outside and our gardens are tiny. šŸ«£šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚. I swear I sounded like snorts with the shock and hysterical laughing at the same time.
Unfortunately Iā€™ve never eaten an artichoke so have no idea of what you are talking about.šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļøšŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļøšŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļøšŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
I will however take my Artichoke bookrests out of my bedroom window and hide them on the bookcase in the spare room.
I think your bookrests are safeā€¦itā€™s all about context! šŸ˜„

As a gay man, Iā€™ve never heard of the ā€œartichokeā€ moveā€¦I donā€™t think a gay man would intentionally do that to his partner because we know how painful it would be!!!

Ladiesā€¦your Public Service Announcement for the dayā€¦if youā€™re ever attacked, do thisā€¦kick, hit, or punch the man as hard as you can in his groin. Donā€™t hold back! Iā€™m telling you, the pain is unimaginable! Iā€™m pretty sure heā€™d back down.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
My guess is that these people are starting to get uncomfortable with the charlatan and all the deception. Itā€™s getting too hot at the farmhouse and theyā€™re starting to distance themselves from the fallout. Does anyone think theyā€™ll stick around and support Fanny when things crumble? Or, at worst, when sheā€™s facing charges for tax evasion? It amazing how quickly fake friends run in the other direction when times are tough.
Yes, like you say add money into the mix and the fraud with Patrons money and tax dodging while Larkin and Potts are / have been financially linked to her and the heap. Karma is hopefully catching up with her and robbing her of friends, the only enablers sheā€™ll expect to pick up the pieces when it all turns to tit.

• Heart
Reactions: 20

Do you think that her childlike demeanor is a little cringy sometimes? She did a lot of dressing up in their old house with vintage clothes and hairstyles. Now, it seems teenybopperish complete with braids. Some vlogs seem normal then others seem not so much. There are times Iā€™ve wondered about abuse. I hope Iā€™m wrong.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.