The Chateau Diaries #17 Royally-flushed: tales and tattles from the skeptic tank

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I agree with your assessment although I think I have read that when an enabler leaves an NPD they keep well away from them. So I wonder about Nick and Michael. I'm just watching last night's gift opening and she really annoys me in this. She behaves like a 4 year old playing at being a princess. Also, if I have to hear her say "I could look at this for hours" or "amazing" or "the most beautiful I have ever seen", I think I'll scream! She is just so fake on these videos and it wipes out the enjoyment I had watching her "how Youtube saved my Chateay" video.
The hold that a narc has can last a lifetime. They hate to fail or lose, so will do what they can to maintain some connection if they didn't make the choice to end it or have moved on. They also have inside information about their exes vulnerabilities and weaknesses that they can exploit and manipulate which gives them a sense of power and control. I think Nic & Michael are tied to her by the joint property ownership. I wonder if they would be seeing her if this wasn't the case.

Reactions: 9
Maybe Spode-obsessed 'Teabag' Michael Petherdick could have a house built in the shape of a teapot with Beatrix Potter illustrations on the outside and 'Peter Pan' over the front door 🤣

• Haha
I actually really like what I have seen of her father’s artwork. Not an art historian but I have a great love of paintings. At least there’d be a counterpoint to all the negative critics.
Just out of curiosity, what do you see in them?

Reactions: 4
Thanks to

@LaBrocanteuse

for the great new thread title!

The Chateau Diaries #18 Porky mitts and porky pies

It turns out I don't have sufficient privileges to start a thread, so any volunteer who know how to do it, thank you very kindly in advance. ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I am waiting for the vlog "How Tattle.life saved me from prison" coming up in the near future, not even Jill gave has so much advice for free than she could have found here and therefore she could adjust adapt prevent the liability, damage, injury etc......

I would love to know which money she uses for botox, is it youtube or B&B or rental income of the london pad?
all in all it doesnt add up, she pays already so many things with these 💰 that I wonder if they replicate at night
"How Tattle.life saved me from prison" one of the funniest things I've read on here yet:D

• Haha
Maybe Spode-obsessed 'Teabag' Michael Petherdick could have a house built in the shape of a teapot with Beatrix Potter illustrations on the outside and 'Peter Pan' over the front door 🤣
My mind has gone into filth mode.

I will never look at Yorkshire tea in the same way again. I won't explain as those who know, know.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
SJ MUST be reading these posts. She’s got to be triggered by these comments here. What I found hilarious is that she pulled it off with that toothy smile on her face that said FU Tatters ... “these are my explanations for what I’ve done here and that should be good enough for you sans culottes.... so shut up and accept it! ..... after all, I’m a Princess “
Yes in a doubles up cotton summer dress.
it is given they all read here, but it was more apparent around Xmas, she started to be nervous, unsure, etc, she rebooted her head and story and come up with the new adjustments to the reality and now she seems like she is in control, but in fact she isnt and her manic smile is giving it away

• Heart
One of her superfans expressed their concerns that they were worried for her safety in reopening the B and B because they had been reading on that nasty site.
Yes. Heavens forbid someone from the nasty site showed up at the freckin' chateau. Especially after reading all their insinuations posted in their appalling, evil site.

(And this is a small sample)

3.png

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
Yes I did. She came across as genuine in it. But like I said, in a comment I made this morning, she seems so much better when she's on her own. As soon as she has an audience she just becomes totally fake, loud and soooooooo over the top.
You said it yourself. 'She came across as' genuine.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Thanks to

@LaBrocanteuse

for the great new thread title!

The Chateau Diaries #18 Porky mitts and porky pies

It turns out I don't have sufficient privileges to start a thread, so any volunteer who know how to do it, thank you very kindly in advance. ;)
No worries, I can do it.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
The reason she works such long hours is because she’s a slow editor!
A little bird tells me that the magnetic princess actually wakes up late in the morning. For a New Yorker, where almost everyone is out and about at 7 AM, that is absolutely mind-blowing! Been to France a few times and many of the people I met are punctual, so her reason for getting out of bed late is not the culture nor the context. There is a word in the English language for her kind of people! Can anyone guess?

Reactions: 3
I found it disturbing that the price 16 years ago that was paid for this leaking mess is the same as it’s been valued at now with $300,000 plus added to it over those years? Not to mention what’s being plowed into it now with Patreon $$’s. $24,000 a month.... is that pre-taxes ?
I understand that’s rather typical of the property market in France.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.