The Chateau Diaries #17 Royally-flushed: tales and tattles from the skeptic tank

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A little bird tells me that the magnetic princess actually wakes up late in the morning. For a New Yorker, where almost everyone is out and about at 7 AM, that is absolutely mind-blowing! Been to France a few times and many of the people I met are punctual, so her reason for getting out of bed late is not the culture nor the context. There is a word in the English language for her kind of people! Can anyone guess?
Regrettably you may not have had to wait for artisans to show or no show. Ant appointment is standard to be 10-15 minutes late (perfectly acceptable), I don’t think in NY you have 2 hour lunch breaks, which in rural France are not to be disturbed and woe betide any person working during lunch or on a Sunday. It’s a great culture and I know which I prefer when comparing a city life to rural France.

Reactions: 4
Regrettably you may not have had to wait for artisans to show or no show. Ant appointment is standard to be 10-15 minutes late (perfectly acceptable), I don’t think in NY you have 2 hour lunch breaks, which in rural France are not to be disturbed and woe betide any person working during lunch or on a Sunday. It’s a great culture and I know which I prefer when comparing a city life to rural France.
Le quart d’heure de politesse!

Reactions: 8
It is. Mrs G and I, looked into investing in art at one point (I know madness!) Anyway, being the pretentious gits we were at the time, we listened earnestly to the advice.
First impressions, look at the meaning, interpretation is subjective. We also had a history lesson on a few historical paintings ,which I enjoyed to be fair.
The long and the short of it is. Trust your gut instinct. They're fairly obvious and the style is simplistic and the message isn't hard to fathom out.
We didn't invest, as my tight arsed nature and shock at insurance costs wouldn't let me. I did fancy myself as Thomas Crown, but that's another tale ;) 😂
I googled Thomas Crown. Good sire, you make me do more research than my professors ever did! :ROFLMAO: ✌

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Just out of curiosity, what do you see in them?
I would need to see them in real life to decide for sure how I feel about them but in the vlogs they radiate a certain quality of brush application (though only real life can tell) and mostly, because of their graphic nature (high in contrast), they are very photogenic. But overall, it will be difficult for anyone to say (unless they absolutely love the subject matter) as pictures of paintings are quite tricky, they can, sometimes, improve them, or ruin them altogether.
The picture that was posted here for example was quite flat, I did not have the impression that the paintings (based on the blogs) were this flat. Of course, they are not using classical means of perspective but I got the impression that the composition and the colors, when not looking at them statically (the camera always moves around a bit, as do our eyes) gave them a lively quality that I did not see in the photo.
Would not scream a definite yay or nay though if I don’t lay my own eyes on them.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
One of her superfans expressed their concerns that they were worried for her safety in reopening the B and B because they had been reading on that nasty site.
They should be afraid:
first thing a tattler would do
-put sugar in jaguars tank
-insulate the attic and destroy ventilation of roof
-heat the rooms above 11 degrees and harm the fabric
-free the animals
-pay volunteers
-buy some vases
-play another song than "it's raining men"
-remove the bag from Nics head
-clean Selmars leather jacket
-perform rhinoplasty on Phil
-sow all of Isabelles seeds

I am waiting for the vlog "How Tattle.life saved me from prison" coming up in the near future, not even Jill gave has so much advice for free than she could have found here and therefore she could adjust adapt prevent the liability, damage, injury etc......

I would love to know which money she uses for botox, is it youtube or B&B or rental income of the london pad?
all in all it doesnt add up, she pays already so many things with these 💰 that I wonder if they replicate at night
Non of all, health insurance pays for her blepharospasm 😜😁😉😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
That painting she cut to a shot of. Daddy put her head on a pole. It's removable. Women only matter from the neck down. The head is interchangeable. Fits right in with my theory about his other art work. Are there any other artist that have painted their own daughter naked in sexual positions? Excluding the ones currently serving time for child abuse.
Gosh I wouldn't want one of those paintings (if that's what you can call them) on my walls. She puts them on the highly decorated wallpaper too, which makes them look even worse, if that's possible. I mean I know we all have different tastes, but they are not easy on the eye.

Reactions: 10
They should be afraid:
first thing a tattler would do
-put sugar in jaguars tank
-insulate the attic and destroy ventilation of roof
-heat the rooms above 11 degrees and harm the fabric
-free the animals
-pay volunteers
-buy some vases
-play another song than "it's raining men"
-remove the bag from Nics head
-clean Selmars leather jacket
-perform rhinoplasty on Phil
-sow all of Isabelles seeds

Non of all, health insurance pays for her blepharospasm 😜😁😉😂
HAHAHA!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.