The Chateau Diaries #17 Royally-flushed: tales and tattles from the skeptic tank

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread title:

Please add any new choice at the end and use emojis to vote! ;)

1. Like (y)
@LaBrocanteuse
Porky mitts and porky pies

2. Love ❤
@NorrisCS @chitchatcheateaugirl
Manky mitts and pork juice mitts

3. Laugh 🤣
@chitchatcheateaugirl
Welcome to the tit-O Deception

4. Wow 😯
@ClaraBurnett
Welcome to our tit Show ShitO deception

5. Sad :(
@Incognito Chatelaine
Iliberty, Inequality, and the Grifter Fraternity

6. Sick :sick:

7. Angry :mad:

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
God I feel like Columbo when I say, ‘Oh and another thing’ if she was out of money why start on IJ’s Git? And Potty’s Git? Well, because Percy obviously paid for the IJ git and Potty paid for his as well. Now why start all of this new construction in a chateau is on the brink of ruin?
And her London flat is just a crash pad for she and Nic. It is a borderline dump and not managed. It didn’t even have a dining room table. And I know we see what she wants us to see but if were being run properly it would be a cash cow and she would be singing how happy she was to get the funds. But as usual she isn’t interested and she obviously didn’t have someone managing it.
She is on record saying Nic financed the renovations and now she is claiming her inheritance paid for them. I think Isabel paid for her half of the renovations and now is telling SJ that is her inheritance.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Un grand merci à vous !
  • :)

Remerber Tattlers life is full of fun & laughter

New thread title:

Please add any new choice at the end and use emojis to vote! ;)

1. Like (y)
@LaBrocanteuse
Porky mitts and porky pies

2. Love ❤
@NorrisCS @chitchatcheateaugirl
Manky mitts and pork juice mitts

3. Laugh 🤣
@chitchatcheateaugirl
Welcome to the tit-O Deception

4. Wow 😯
@ClaraBurnett
Welcome to our tit Show ShitO deception

5. Sad :(
@Incognito Chatelaine
Iliberty, Inequality, and the Grifter Fraternity

6. Sick :sick:

7. Angry :mad:

• Heart
Reactions: 4
One of the new YouTube comments in her latest vlog is quite negative. Posted one hour ago and still up.
Sorry but I can't do a screenshot with my half broken mobile. But it's worth it...if the comment is still there.

Reactions: 6
On a side note, I realise it's an emotive subject but there is world of difference between tax evasion and tax avoidance.
Patreon, YouTube, Instagram, BuyMeaCoffee, and all the other scams are entirely unregulated.

NotAChatelaine: How restoration of Ch de la Lande qualifies for Ai 1905 is a quite different matter! It can be rescinded.

It doesn't.

One of the new YouTube comments in her latest vlog is quite negative. Posted one hour ago and still up.
Sorry but I can't do a screenshot with my half broken mobile. But it's worth it...if the comment is still there.
Don't worry, it won't be there for long...

Reactions: 5
“A new business model” .......what scamming and begging? Don’t make me laugh.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I apologize darlings, but I didnt have much time to comment, but I made myself watch the latest vlog (I had to do it in parts bc I just couldnt swallow so much BS at one time),
what did I just watch
so she is employing Prince Phillip, offered Marie a cook job, the patreons are paying for all the food (alcohol including)
and was approached by different people to give speeches on this scam
and that a tiny pick of BS which was presented in that vlog ... and almost 8K ppl liked it - wow

• Heart
Reactions: 13
  • :)

Remerber Tattlers life is full of fun & laughter

if your Dutch friends have a good command in French, the radio programme (1st show in France) of Julien Courbet RTL " ç.a peut vous arriver"deals the same kind of problem,every morning. Efficient (large audience, lawyers in the show).
Contact via FB or https://www.rtl.fr/participer

Could you do a vlog with Mummy where you allude to her mental health being affected by the reflection from the pink marble worktop? Or perhaps mention that it was your childhood dream to own a pressure washer in the hope that one day you would be able to use it to clean the sidewalk. I think dark times brought on by the fear of rising crime rate meaning your family now need bullet proof vests to sleep in so it would be absolutely dahling if you could open a parcel with some in that have been posted by Thelma in TX. Maybe a tear rolling down your cheek when you sketch the waterfall you would love to be able to give Mummy but you have to make the tough decision about what to spend your $ on. Tattinger, Moet or Bollinger? I'd go for it - where do I sign.
And don’t forget to film it in a bikini.
I owned a cosmetic clinic for 10 years (among other things we did laser hair removal and botox and fillers) - she has definitely had some work done recently- I would say for the latest ETTCDIY filming. We always considered it a failure if someone looked 'worked'. You would be surprised how many have it that one would never guess. Anyhoo back to the topic in hand - my view is that whoever did it, did a good job, she can still raise her eyebrows but when she does, her forehead doesn't all wrinkle up. If you are comparing images, also look around her eyes - we call those 'smile lines' 'crows' or 'crows feet', you will see the lines are shorter, they don't extend down her face. I haven't bothered to check out the images re her cheeks and chin but, certainly, fillers can be used in those areas. If done well, fillers in the cheeks will also lift a saggy jowl making a younger/shaper jaw line - tho I don't really think SSB needs that.
I used to have botox in my masseters (jaw muscles) it stopped me grinding my teeth and stopped the severe headaches the grinding would induce. If you are interested, look up some of the medical benefits of botox e.g. it's use treating limb spasticity, urinary incontinence due to bladder overactivity.
I also have resting witch face, but with botox noone ever said (again) 'oh cheer up'! Grrrr.
Have to google now resting witch face😂😂😂
It wasn't an attack on you, but you actually did say that. I get it, but these things are very sensitive, not just to who it happened to but hopefully to us all. I'm really sorry for the abuse and mistreatment, discrimination you endured. It should not however entitle you to tell others 'grow up, you're an adult'. That's just wrong.
Being adult means also to me taking action and defend yourself and not run away. Your friends stayed, even in front of her house. Iam sure SJ would have preferred them to move far far away and not to have a reminder all the time in the neighbourhood. Maybe that's why she is not often out for a walk?

• Sad
No one's gonna argue about that one..for certain! 😂
Selmar’s face says it all.....
What actually is Nati doing. Her job is to sort out the Tat when it arrives, to put it in order.. ie Christmas stuff, winter stuff etc.. SJ was getting birthday presents in Dec, Christmas gifts are still being opened.. The one job she has, and is getting paid for, she's useless at!

• Heart
I went to have a look at the posts that @FrenchGirl123 mentioned.

I didn't find it but amused myself by looking at some of the creepy posts there.
I think we need a competition to see who can send the most outrageous,sycophantic devotee posts for Philip to wade through! 😁
I genuinely think that some of them think they are witnessing the second coming!

It made me laugh me laugh out to see they are worried that Tattlers will descend on the tit-oo in the middle of nowhere.

The poster claims to have been reading here - what nonsense. They would realise that no-one here would dream of staying in that unsanitary, unsafe haven for the chronically deluded!

There was a post on Ryan's Poor Me vlog that Tattlers should be reported as terrorists. I blame @MojoDublin for her covert activities down the rabbit hole! 🕵️‍♀️

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
I am guessing that the two business people Mummy & Daddy made sure that they didn't make her liable for tax. Mummy certainly seems the type to want to hang a tea bag out on the line to save money. From what it says on the government website now :
People you give gifts to will be charged Inheritance Tax if you give away more than £325,000 in the 7 years before your death.
I know thresholds might have changed over the years - but am guessing the amount she was given was to make sure she was below that which she would have to pay tax on. But I'm no expert either.
Maybe nothing was given, Daddy just paid the bills. And Isabelle does now.

The negative comments (probably deleted now) were pretty savage - and spot on! Also noticed a comment that said 'You have literally saved my life Stephanie'. HOW?? By teaching you about Toile de Jouy?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Just watched the latest episode...... what a load of old tripe
She leaves a bad taste in my mouth..... the entitled wannabe hasn’t had a days work ever.......
To be frankly honest the chateau isn’t of any historical value and to compare it to stately home is ridiculous
the reinstatement of the lake is a vanity project ....... turn it into a beautiful bog garden/wildlife garden at a fraction of the cost, sort out the basics rendering, double glazing , damp proofing.... make it a liveable home not some over styled vanity project
She’s not saving it she’s covering her ass so she doesn’t get dumped by her cash cows over on patreon

Reactions: 14
I went to have a look at the posts that @FrenchGirl123 mentioned.

I didn't find it but amused myself by looking at some of the creepy posts there.
I think we need a competition to see who can send the most outrageous,sycophantic devotee posts for Philip to wade through! 😁
I genuinely think that some of them think they are witnessing the second coming!

It made me laugh me laugh out to see they are worried that Tattlers will descend on the tit-oo in the middle of nowhere.

The poster claims to have been reading here - what nonsense. They would realise that no-one here would dream of staying in that unsanitary, unsafe haven for the chronically deluded!
Yes, some of us might come and tell them to wear masks,
I wonder just how many gifts Tattlers have sent :cool::p
Tattlers giving free business advice is gift enough

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.