The Chateau Diaries #17 Royally-flushed: tales and tattles from the skeptic tank

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is answering questions, not truthfully we know. But she is showing that she knows she is now really under scrutiny. She might be able to flim flam her fans, but telling the tax man or the planning authorities or the charity regulators that she was a bit sad when she was young won't wash. Someone who routinely resorts to whitewashing the facts has to keep a big old bucket of whitewash ready to cover up everything. I think we all know that as she's managed to get away with not having a job of work for 20 odd years then she'll survive & possibly thrive if she carries on getting nitwits to fund her house renovations. I think how Mummy has been fiscally hasn't rubbed off on her. She's more profligate as unlike Mummy she's never actually had to work for her money. I thought she looked absolutely manic in the footage around the time that the ETTCDIY film bods were there. Relieved, excited, totally like she was high on the relief of being back on mainstream TV. I'm sure that once she is left with just the YouTube channel she will still make some revenue from that - but the Patrons will need to see the evidence of what they've given their money for & I wonder how long she will be able to string them along for. But I guess time will tell.
All of this is coming from the same chatelaine who still has not dealt with the cause of the fire in 2017. She can sell her construction plans every way she wants to, but they will prove to be useless when tat disaster repeats itself, which it will if she doesn't address it.

or there's a ton of worse dirt out there and she's afraid it's coming to light.
Oh, there is and oh, she should be.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
SJ and her merry band of handymen have done some things that could get them sued in the US. I have no idea how that works out in France. If someone were dumb enough to copy the not to code work done. I'm not going into detail because I'm not being one of her volunteers. We all know karma has a wicked sense of humor.

Reactions: 5
It also seems very strange that she should suddenly mention the inheritance and that she spent it all on the initial renovations. She has never mentioned it before and clearly this sudden declaration, some time after starting her Patreon account, etc., reveals that she is just trying to cover herself after crticism about begging and using other people's money to restore her own home. Surely, she should have told everyone all the facts at the start. Presumably, as a result of using all that money, she must now have a bigger stake in it than the other two owners. And if she spent the whole inheritance on the chateau, where did the money for travel, hotels, restaurants, porcelain, clothes, etc. come from?
I'm guessing daddy may have helped his little princess with the renovations too! As they lived there

Reactions: 7
Finally caught up with the gift grab.

Whilst I like to idea of the moderators - good move, they have to be effective. Loki seemed to behave himself on the main "YTSMC" Vlog but he was his usual OTT and sexually inappropriate in the gift grab one.

Or was he.

Could he and PP be in the throws of a new relationship hence the declarations of love.

Loki admits he loves PP, has stalked him and PP has reciprocated with the same.

Even Sir Trotter came in for some of the attention.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
That painting she cut to a shot of. Daddy put her head on a pole. It's removable. Women only matter from the neck down. The head is interchangeable. Fits right in with my theory about his other art work. Are there any other artist that have painted their own daughter naked in sexual positions? Excluding the ones currently serving time for child abuse.

Reactions: 7

Whilst I like to idea of the moderators - good move, they have to be effective. Loki seemed to behave himself on the main "YTSMC" Vlog but he was his usual OTT and sexually inappropriate in the gift grab one.

Or was he.

Could he and PP be in the throws of a new relationship hence the declarations of love.

What an effing creep he is. Does he think YouTube is grindr?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
exactly ...spot on 🍸
just for clarity lets not forget she had both interns doing the editing for her for all
of dec and january - there on camera
and it is in her videos.....

sold 2 apartments in london 600 k chat ooo 895 k
mortgage 295 k ( who's nick and hers or all nick ) paid off 2017
inherentance
300 k to restoration ( hence no mortage for SSB) :m :m
london flat ( thread 3 - 4 had cost at 2006 at 500 k)

SSB was never broke ....had slush funds for rental to cover her monthly cost

true grifter was always NICK ...zero return on his investment
my guess is ...MPotts was a lump sum to finance nicks gite

again the grifters were potts and nick
SSB has overplayed her hand
It think flats sold for £600.000 and chateau was €895.000./ £595.000? At the time

• Heart
Reactions: 5
—After his successful fusion with the château, Master of Tassels is now ready to greet the guests after lockdown—

Ꮂ Château de la Lande's Welcoming Committee Ꮂ
“Exclusively welcoming all lunatics and perverts met during the pandemic since 2020"

WC4.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 22
My ringing alarms bells and a glaring omission from the performance--> The privilege and entitlement and utter lack of sacrifice...

Her lectures should be called "I WANT: Spoiled Brat-itis 101" and "You too can have Bail outs as sweet as Wall Street's"

I don't have a job and have never stood solidly on my own two feet (privilege and entitlement and utter lack of sacrifice)
But...

I WANT a chateau-
So I will sell my only asset... <-- that was GIVEN not EARNED (privilege and entitlement and utter lack of sacrifice)

I can't afford the chateau I WANT so I will go halfsies with a friend... Bail Out #1

Sells flat and buys a chateau AND a flat in London because I WANT to escape to the city (privilege and entitlement and utter lack of sacrifice) and the income will help fund expenses (actually not a bad plan...)
But...
AirBnB's flat is let for TWO weeks each month, which is equivalent to 1/4 possible income for her (if I understood correctly she shares the flat with Nick...) Because I WANT to live a chic life and escape to London... (privilege and entitlement and utter lack of sacrifice)
I will use unpaid volunteers to help run the business and baby-sit the chateau Bail Out #2 so I can live my dream life as a princess (privilege and entitlement and utter lack of sacrifice) travel around the world and escape to London for a week every month... (privilege and entitlement and utter lack of sacrifice)

The chateau needs work so, Mummy and Daddy, I WANT my inheritance to fix it. Bail Out #3

Most would either have a job or a spouse to work to the bone to fund a life style to which I am entitled... But pretty knick-knacks first and instead let's just have the chateau deteriorate... I have all the curtains and china money can buy and I WANT to visit 14 countries in 12 months... (privilege and entitlement and utter lack of sacrifice)

Bail Out #4
Patreon Account Best Bail Out Ever.

IMO, vlogs are her first real job so at least finally she is working, if you can call that work. So much for that wasted education from Oxford (privilege and entitlement and utter lack of sacrifice)
But, personally, I won't give her a 10 cents because she put the cart before the horse with no plan knowing daddy would fix it... I am a child of immigrants:
If you didn't earn it- you don't get it...
If you can't pay cash- you don't get it...

I hope the Patreons keep funding her or remarries rich... She doesn't want to work or sacrifice...

One of the vlogs on the stable reno- Missy wanted the volunteers to move the stall dividers but they were extremely heavy and cumbersome... IJ was concerned for their safety and ability to move the dividers. IJ told SJ that she's constantly wants people to do things that are not always reasonable... Mamman, You said a mouth full!!

My father, who actually spoiled me rotten, provided I didn't act with privilege and entitlement and utter lack of sacrifice, would have asked me What is your PLAN...? Did you work Work, Earn, Save?
Our first house- We got married, I took a leave of absence from university, husband got his first real job. We saved for a year to buy our first house, my parents matched what we saved with the rest of my college fund since it didn't look like I would ever finish my degree... 1/2 our combined salaries covered the mortgage and house renovations (it was a dump but had a lot of charm...)
Oh and I ended up finishing my university degree but on my dime. I got perfect grades since yeah I was paying for it now...

Between the FOUR (Parents, SJ, N) not one asked the question- it is a good idea to buy two properties (one valued at nearly a million euros//who knows how much the other was purchased at...) AND not have a job or cash in the bank or be independently wealthy...

Unless there is much more to the story...

I WANT privilege and entitlement and utter lack of sacrifice I WANT privilege and entitlement and utter lack of sacrifice I WANT privilege and entitlement and utter lack of sacrifice I WANT privilege and entitlement and utter lack of sacrifice I WANT privilege and entitlement and utter lack of sacrifice...

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17

Or was he.

That's just sick and inappropriate on every level imaginable. SJ's responsibility for allowing this on her channel but remove critical voices only point to her true intentions.

Reactions: 17
I felt physically ill, when he dehumanised them by calling himself (Loki Cleveland) an animal whisperer... :sick:🤮

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
@Clara Burnett I know you’ve supplied this before but what is the name of your friends’ blog please? Can’t find it and I’d like to follow it.

Reactions: 2

Or was he.

These posts are beyond pathetic. And why does she keep mentioning Michael, saying why aren't you here?? Talk about annoying. If Stephanie had any brains, she'd start blocking these people on youtube. It's no wonder why Nick wears that paper bag over his head, he doesn't want to be acknowleged that he's part of Lalalande. Ugh!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
to Laurent & FrenchGirl123
re: ugly wall.
As promised and as I'm not the smartest one (what I understand)
in 2017 they (Dutch) bought a property in Indre département; so a deed of sale for the property (land + limits + building) was registered by a notary (= solicitor/lawyer) - compulsory by the French law- between them and the previous owner. The boundaries are based on either the cadastral plan (Land Registery) -cadastre in French- or a boundary marking (by a chartered land surveyor (expert-géomètre). The cadastral plan is only an indication of the land size (used for council and property taxes calculation). Legally ur only the marking.

For the cadastral plan (if not in possession), check :

If there's no boundary marking, you can call on a land surveyor (they will check and calculate precisely -centimeter !!) > it's now an official record (but you have to pay the cost of the demarcation).

The neighbour erected a wall (the ugly one) : you can refer to the local urban masterplan (PLU) ; there are some rules in rural municipalities regarding the height ...

art 653 to 673.

To sum up :
> the building is on the neighbor land = bad news for you (unless against local regulation)
> it's on your property (official record) > you send them a registered letter with acknowlegment of receipt (lettre recommandée avec accusé de réception) asking for destruction of the wall within ... days - weeks with return of the initial state (copy of marking).
If they don't move, you have to ask the mediator help
(http://www.metiers.justice.gouv.fr/...ique-12684/conciliateur-de-justice-26863.html)

Hope it helps
Un grand merci à vous !

Reactions: 3
I felt physically ill, when he dehumanised them by calling himself (Loki Cleveland) an animal whisperer.
BJJ, Loki, etc are like smutty 13 year old boys. They are too immature to realise what a laughing stock they are making of themselves. BJJ's beloved grandparents would be ashamed of him!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
With narcissists it's what they leave out or gloss over you need to pay attention to. The workaways could bite her in the A$$. The fact that she's answering at all means she has to. Either for fear of losing patrons or there's a ton of worse dirt out there and she's afraid it's coming to light.
With narcissists it's what they leave out or gloss over you need to pay attention to. The workaways could bite her in the A$$. The fact that she's answering at all means she has to. Either for fear of losing patrons or there's a ton of worse dirt out there and she's afraid it's coming to light.
I know that we have gone up the route of SJ and her having narcissistic personality disorder on a number of occasions & it has irked some people as they say (quite rightly) that we are not qualified to diagnose her. However, the more I see of her it is hard to ignore the red flags in her behaviour. For me it like anything in life - if you spot the signs of something, whether it be a physical illness, a light coming on the dashboard of your car or a friend who seems to be acting strangely then you look for the signs to give you a clue as to how to deal with it. As you would if you went in to see the doc or the mechanic they would ask what led you to their door. In this instance I am (in my amateur way) convinced that she has many of the traits which are found in the American Psychiatric Association’s Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders, Fifth Edition (DSM-5), There are 9 traits A pervasive pattern of grandiosity (in fantasy or behavior), need for admiration, and lack of empathy, beginning by early adulthood and present in a variety of contexts, as indicated by five (or more) of the following: 1. grandiose sense of self-importance (e.g., exaggerates achievements and talents, expects to be recognized as superior without commensurate achievements). 2. Is preoccupied with fantasies of unlimited success, power, brilliance, beauty, or ideal love. 3. Believes that he or she is “special” and unique and can only be understood by, or should associate with, other special or highstatus people (or institutions). 4. Requires excessive admiration. 5. Has a sense of entitlement, i.e., unreasonable expectations of especially favorable treatment or automatic compliance with his or her expectations. 6. Is interpersonally exploitative, i.e., takes advantage of others to achieve his or her own ends. 7. Lacks empathy: is unwilling to recog
heaps about that show pony are just plain wrong
in the land of SSB
she’s found a job !!!she loves ... cannot believe her luck .. her JOB brings in 40 k a month

but she’s tired - and is working
During her holiday -
advent took it out of her - back in December
when she was off for 10 days as she was tired

madame tart boudoir
nurses and doctors and carers - the police
are tired

You don’t even do cooking and cleaning
you have a cook
a cleaner
a butler
a driver
a gardener
a maintenance man

do you even wash yourself

you have NEVER held a job full time
all year for a Callander year in your life

guess you need training
working a full month no holidays
( oh wait .. in a pandemic you were away on a break - )
after all your advent work in January-
or have you forgotten already

charlatan - Petherick n Jarvis family
worked this out together - this was planned
too many people were calling them outI
I think for her it is exhausting because she is literally acting all the time. She is putting on a performance. Everything she does is false. Now she is really wounded because SHE knows all of this but she cannot accept that others are starting to see it too.. A cornered animal has to fight back and she is probably beside herself with rage that she should have to explain herself to anyone, but now sees it as a means to an end to keep those who she holds in contempt as being so stupid as to actually fall for her skullduggery fooled. Do you mean that you think she and MPK have cooked up these public denouments? I think the Trotters are grifters now in their lives, but SJ is on a whole different level to them.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.