The Chateau Diaries #168 The bell Toiles for thee, Stephaneeee.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Interesting that.....

Kim Kardashian, 41, ended relationship with Pete Davidson, 28, after feeling 'totally exhausted by relationship' due to his 'immaturity and young age'

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Don’t forget a chunk of Michael’s Spode collection is supposedly going to SJ. If that had been done someone would’ve vlogged about it. But both Billy and Michael have only mentioned it in passing as going to happen and never for reasons why!
No mention from SJ of receiving it either. There was some speculation previously that the Spode was going to to SJ to pay off Michael's debt. Of course you cannot depend on what ,MIchael says he is going to do. There was a post in the comments by SJ about how Michael is brilliant but doesn't complete things. This was the vlog where Michael declared that he had ADHD.

Reactions: 11
FRK can find her place in the world; MPK is nailed in one place and yet can't seem to find his way either. These so called YouTubers thinking exposure will magically bring to thier doorstep someone who will find them a job, a place to live, etc. When your family's pity isn't enough, play poor me online! Someone will take the bait and they'll be on their way. Social media does mess up people...

They should all take sponsorship by BetterHelp... or better yet, go offline for a while.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Merchant marine certification?
This may help: "the STCW certification that is required by any member of crew working on a commercial vessel over 24 meters." Personally, I have doubts whether FRK will finish or pass this course. So far, she hasn't shown any stick-to-itness for anything she has done. I would hate to be on a ship in trouble with her as part of the crew.

Interesting that.....

Kim Kardashian, 41, ended relationship with Pete Davidson, 28, after feeling 'totally exhausted by relationship' due to his 'immaturity and young age'
So, who is the immature and exhausting one in the relationship?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Becia AUS
1 day agoI haven’t been able to join the premieres lately but I was wondering if anyone knows of the progress on Natties apartment at LaLande? Sorry to be off topic for today’s vlog but I am curious?

View attachment 1477582caroline gooder
1 day agoThey are waiting for planning permissions for the external doors. Isabelle will be back with Percy, Gerry, Michael Potts in less than 2 weeks.

View attachment 1477583Robin Lots
1 day ago @caroline gooder Are they the team that will cut out the external doors?

View attachment 1477584
caroline gooder
22 hours ago
@Robin Lots Isabelle is Stephanie's mother and Percy is her stepfather. Gerry is the unofficial brother of Stephanie. He was 12 years old when Stephanie was born and he lived with them. Michael Potts is one of the co-owners of Lalande and a long time friend of Stephanie.

Me thinks Robin is taking the piss.
Robin Lots.. Robing Lots?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
i cant catch up with the vlogs and with you..my aunt died last monday, we had to rush back to The Netherlands..before she died.. so the last few weeks have been very hectic..i try to catch up with you all the next weeks..keep up the humor and the good work!!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 73
i cant catch up with the vlogs and with you..my aunt died last monday, we had to rush back to The Netherlands..before she died.. so the last few weeks have been very hectic..i try to catch up with you all the next weeks..keep up the humor and the good work!!
So sorry for your loss. Thinking of you xxx

• Heart
I am so sorry to hear your news and send my sincere condolences. I know this wasn't unexpected but you and your husband have the comfort of knowing that you were a constant support to your aunt. Take care. xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 33
I hope so as it would be good for Antoine not grow up there. Maybe it is Amaury’s future home.

I look forward to trying it one day.
Hmmm, the Richmonds buy out Larkin, good idea. That's why Amaury's cracking the whip on heat installation and talking about making the place self-sustainable. Possibly he's gone on strike with the grand (big 🤡) salon (room 🤡) panelling until the exterior wall damage as revealed on camera by Potts is addressed. Good for the nice old building, bad for Pheeph, and Fanny is sort of out to lunch as always.
Ohhhh, look at me. All optimistic.
Chi vive sperando, muore cantando.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
So sorry to hear about you Aunt.xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 17
@Le Comte de Monte Cristo I'm sorry to hear of your aunt's passing. It's clear from your posts you had great reverence for her. I'm sending good thoughts your way. ❤

• Heart
This may help: "the STCW certification that is required by any member of crew working on a commercial vessel over 24 meters." Personally, I have doubts whether FRK will finish or pass this course. So far, she hasn't shown any stick-to-itness for anything she has done. I would hate to be on a ship in trouble with her as part of the crew.

So, who is the immature and exhausting one in the relationship?
I would not take anybody with that resumé onto my boat. Don't tell me what to do? You'd be walking the plank after two days.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Yes, Michael’s shown he can be vindictive and we’ve heard he has a temper. I’ve said it before…I think the primary reason he originally started his YouTube channel was to “get back” at Angel for the wallpaper design drama. In many of his early vlogs he showed the wallpaper art and made sure the viewers knew he had done the work. It all culminated in his first crying vlog where he announced his design was “stolen.” He got his revenge against Angel… then everything fell apart. He really doesn’t have anything to lose by spilling tea on SJ. After he self destructed, he’s been completely sidelined by Fanny. Yes, they briefly reunited before Christmas, but it was nothing like before. The “spark” that made them so good together on camera was gone.
MPK's absence from Stephanie Jarvis' life is very much related to Snorty's tiny dick and the marks he made with it around the parameter. Snorts and Pathetic hate each other with a force unseen and are not to be in one room ever again.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 63
Lobster tastes like warm melted butter and a cold beer.
Lobster tastes like a a cross between buttery melt in the mouth crab and pan fried scallops in a creamy champagne sauce, topped by the best orgasim you've ever had. 😋

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
MPK's absence from Stephanie Jarvis' life is very much related to Snorty's tiny dick and the marks he made with it around the parameter. Snorts and Pathetic hate each other with a force unseen and are not to be in one room ever again.
That's one small consolation for the constant presence of NoNuts. I detested MPK from the very start and was pleased to see the back of him

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I remember there were predictions of pistols at 10 paces at dawn or at least a hair-pulling hissy in Stephanie's closet. And Pheeph did take over what was going to be Michael's bedroom, did he not? The ladydesk room?

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.